Author Topic: Gig Guide / Forum Calendar  (Read 3608 times)

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
Gig Guide / Forum Calendar
« on: April 06, 2011, 09:10:04 AM »
A reminder to people advertising gigs that they should send the details to me via the WF main page to get added to that guide. Some people don't use the forum and just check that, and it is a much neater and more concise way to quickly see what events are coming up.

People hadn't been sending me details and I've been so busy with other things to go through all of the ones on the forum, so the gig guide had slipped a bit. I've just spent the last hour / hour and a half going through all the posts and adding the shows.

Also, I've opened up the calendar on here for people to add events so if you post a gig you may as well add it to that as well, so it's easier for people to see, and to help avoid double bookings. It's a trial for now and if it starts to get spammed I'll have to turn it off for regulars to add to.
NOTE: The calendar on here is just a side aspect and is not related to or linked to the MAIN gig guide on WF.

Offline metalhawk

• WF Colonel
  • ...never too old to headbang!!!
    • View Profile
    • enforce homepage
Re: Gig Guide / Forum Calendar
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:24:04 AM »
your a champ!!!!  :headbang:

Offline Merlok

• WF Colonel
  • Keep the metal faith alive!! - Chuck Schuldiner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 04:39:38 PM »

now if i can work out a way to get google to synch that shit with my google calender that would be awesome  :headbang:

(google is my overlord)

Offline BlackDeath

• SUPREME LEGION Operative
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • SUPREME LEGION FaceBook Page
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 10:26:50 PM »
NOTE: The calendar on here is just a side aspect and is not related to or linked to the MAIN gig guide on WF.

Just up-dated all the up-coming gigs in the forum calendar...this way they show up if you check out the calendar in the forum, and you can also see what gigs are coming up at the bottom of the main forum page too.

To create it yourself, once you posted the thread for your gig, at the bottom of the thread's page you can click "Link To Calendar", so just add the title and input the correct date and "Submit".
SUPREME LEGION: From haunting melodies to obscure brutality, we hail the hard & heavy!