Author Topic: Perth's shittest suburb?  (Read 50645 times)

Offline DamoESP

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Perth's shittest suburb?
« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2006, 09:27:10 PM »
Whats Westfield like?

I know Kelmscot, Armadale, Thornlie area are all pretty dodge, but yeah, was wondering about Westfield.

Check out our band, Arkarion:
http://www.arkarion.com

Offline Choppah

• WF Lieutenant
  • GRO-FUKIN-TESQUE
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2006, 10:30:47 PM »
FUCKING DOWN TOWN GOSNIA (gosnells) you walk to the street and its all          "hay...........white cunt. what you lookin at there. il giv you aids you unna dawg.  got any silvers? .......................white cunt. your racist unna il get this here waddie waddie mundarie

Offline chewie

• WF Colonel
  • CHEWIE TIRED
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2006, 05:48:28 AM »
westfield is a bit lower class. depends on where like always

ThroughTheAshes

« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2006, 07:12:00 AM »
Westfield is worse.

And my grandparents live in Kelmscott, and where they live is 50 times better than where I am. Up in the hills is actually some quite nice places.

Offline chewie

• WF Colonel
  • CHEWIE TIRED
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2006, 07:31:31 AM »
my folks live near kelmscott primary. got broken into once the first year besides that no dramas. accross the tracks in westfield where my brother used to live, always something going on. he got broken into a few times and the houses mostly seem shittier
my grandies live in mount nasura. thats the classy end of kelmy

Offline Metalez

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • wm3.org
« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2006, 07:44:17 PM »
Theres a classy end to Kelmscott? ? ?  ;)

A mate of mine is building in Pearsall near Wangara.The part of Pearsall she has decided on is called Claret Rise(ridge).....I shit you not! Hilarious!!
If thats not inviting an unsavoury element into your neighborhood,I dunno what is! ;D ;D

Offline chewie

• WF Colonel
  • CHEWIE TIRED
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2006, 09:24:31 AM »
kelmscotts fine judt dont cross the tracks
actually avoud the trainstation all together

Offline 3 Degrees of Separation

• WF Corporal
  • Taries
    • View Profile
    • 3 Degrees of Separation
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2006, 08:14:53 PM »
I dont know so much about Perth, but if we talk Mandurah, Coodanup is known and is highly regarded as the shitest place next to cue.

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2006, 05:00:31 PM »
Hahaha! I remember driving through Cue to get to to Perth when I was living in Newman.
I think I counted to 8 before we were in one side and out the other. And there was a strange old lady in a really long purple dress staring at a blank wall.

• WF Corporal
  • Taries
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 22, 2006, 11:23:46 AM »
Hahaha! I remember driving through Cue to get to to Perth when I was living in Newman.
I think I counted to 8 before we were in one side and out the other. And there was a strange old lady in a really long purple dress staring at a blank wall.

true its spot the whites up there, ehy, when i was up there i decided to leave the day of a funeral, whereby a local aboriginal fella was mustering and got hit by a emu, thrown of his bike and died, the pub up there doesnt open til 3pm and shuts within hours on such occansions.

Offline cheersvb

• WF Colonel
  • woo!
    • View Profile
    • cheersvb
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2006, 11:44:18 AM »

Dude, I saw that exact woman when I was there mid 2003 :o

Mandurah in general is a swamp. Halls Head is particularly akin to Naboo, and full of Gungans that go fishing all the time.

How's some Rockingham rivalry for ya, Trish  :P
6169 4 lyf

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2006, 01:44:53 PM »

Dude, I saw that exact woman when I was there mid 2003 :o

Mandurah in general is a swamp. Halls Head is particularly akin to Naboo, and full of Gungans that go fishing all the time.

How's some Rockingham rivalry for ya, Trish  :P

HOLY SHIT  :o

Awesome! Was she still staring at the wall? I was only in Cue for about 8 seconds of my life, yet that image is still very vivid in my memory.

Silly old bitch.

• WF Corporal
  • Taries
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2006, 03:03:22 PM »
meh rocky, geez stuff that for a joke lived there for about 3yrs to long, although i was on currie st in Warnbro :), although i must say even though i call mandurah home, i have to agree that its totally swamp, mind you the canals are coming along nicely, i currently live just behind mariners cove, tis become rather upperclass these days i rekon.

Offline cheersvb

• WF Colonel
  • woo!
    • View Profile
    • cheersvb
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2006, 03:24:21 PM »
meh rocky, geez stuff that for a joke lived there for about 3yrs to long, although i was on currie st in Warnbro :), although i must say even though i call mandurah home, i have to agree that its totally swamp, mind you the canals are coming along nicely, i currently live just behind mariners cove, tis become rather upperclass these days i rekon.

Fuck, 6169 for lyfe. I live next to Currie Street, and yes, it's still pretty shit :-\

Re: Inge: She was talking to the wall, my brother and I saw her do it for about 4 minutes. Creepy old fucker.
6169 4 lyf

Offline Piere_the_DESTROYER

• WF Corporal
  • Errm
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 25, 2006, 01:13:26 PM »
Armadale, Gosnells and Rockingham. Even tho Rockingham is not a suburb of Perth, its that shitty it needs a nomination or 15 and even that is not enough.

• WF Corporal
  • Taries
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2006, 01:17:34 PM »
Armadale, Gosnells and Rockingham. Even tho Rockingham is not a suburb of Perth, its that shitty it needs a nomination or 15 and even that is not enough.

Rockingham?? ahahha i like this guy!!

What ever happen to giraween?

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2006, 02:53:41 PM »
Development of estates, increasing land values, and the relocation of minorities.

Offline Bailey

• WF Major
  • "you like uh the sex crime?...high five"
    • View Profile
    • Trident Winter
« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2006, 07:15:49 PM »
Development of estates, increasing land values, and the relocation of minorities.

^^ hence the reason our local tav went to the shithouse. Homewest fkn moved all the dodgy povo cunts to Hamilton Hill.

Offline clitoral_damage

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2006, 08:00:06 PM »
having lived in thornlie, maddo, abodale, yokine, cannington and now gozzy, i gotta say probably yokine. as much as its a pretty flash suburb, you got black africans, boongs, and a few muslims as well! ive never lived somewhere where there are so many car chases, cop choppers flying over, or burgs than yokine. And the bored rich kids as well! suburb of fucking disrespectfull cunts.

Offline cheersvb

• WF Colonel
  • woo!
    • View Profile
    • cheersvb
« Reply #144 on: May 26, 2006, 12:49:46 PM »
you got black africans, boongs, and a few muslims as well! ive never lived somewhere where there are so many car chases, cop choppers flying over, or burgs than yokine. And the bored rich kids as well! suburb of fucking disrespectfull cunts.

That's Port Kennedy in a nutshell. At least the tornado earlier this week did a few thousands of dollars worth of improvements to it.
6169 4 lyf

• WF Corporal
  • Errm
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 26, 2006, 01:50:17 PM »

^^ hence the reason our local tav went to the shithouse. Homewest fkn moved all the dodgy povo cunts to Hamilton Hill.

Sorry but Hammy Hill was always shit in my books

Offline cuntfucker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2006, 03:28:02 PM »
What about the cunts in homeswest houses that are complaining already about the subi oval redevelopment? 95% of the houses they need to knock down are homewest and they have the gall to complain? IT IS A FUCKING FREE HOUSE IN SUBIACO

Offline Bailey

• WF Major
  • "you like uh the sex crime?...high five"
    • View Profile
    • Trident Winter
« Reply #147 on: May 26, 2006, 04:33:48 PM »

i agree...BUT our tav was awesome. when we were only 18 they gave us $8 jugs...often threw in a freebee now and then, let us get as rowdy as we wanted as the bouncer was the coolest guy ever, and the band would often let us use their intruments during the night to crank out a pantera cover or two. then at the end of the night they would crank up acdc on the pa and we would all jump on stage and air guitar the night away...
NOW THAT IS AN AWESOME LOCAL.....those were the days

• WF Corporal
  • Errm
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 26, 2006, 06:32:43 PM »

i agree...BUT our tav was awesome. when we were only 18 they gave us $8 jugs...often threw in a freebee now and then, let us get as rowdy as we wanted as the bouncer was the coolest guy ever, and the band would often let us use their intruments during the night to crank out a pantera cover or two. then at the end of the night they would crank up acdc on the pa and we would all jump on stage and air guitar the night away...
NOW THAT IS AN AWESOME LOCAL.....those were the days
that does sound like a pretty fucken sweet local

Offline Cameltoe Mcgee

• WF Lieutenant
  • Die EGO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2006, 05:48:48 PM »
anything on the west side of the traintracks all the way from armadale to cannington is fucked, a couple of years back me and my mates were trying to decide what to do on this friday night, west armadale btw and had a vanload of people with knives and bats with nails nailed into them pull up and proceed to try to beat us to a pulp until we convinced them we werent the people that stabbed their mate for his speed.........they said they knew where he lived to they were going to run through his house with shotguns in a couple of days but they were just going around looking for his mates.... i grew up there and this sort of shit is a common occurence but you never read about it coz no one cares and they clean up after themselves..... armadale for sure