Author Topic: Technical metal band looking for a 2nd guitarist and keyboard (with demos)  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Fast Fingers

• WF Private
    • View Profile
Hey all (perth)
I'm in the process of putting together a technical metal band. We have a guitarist, drummer, vocalist and bassist (though our vocalist hasn't started with us yet) and have all been playin our instruments and been musos for a long time. We are 22-26 years old. We have allot of different influences such as dream theater, meshuggah, killswitch, metallica, tool, porcupine tree, periphery, karnivool, stonesour, as I lay dying, fear factory, mutiny within, sytem of a down, slipknot, avenged sevenfold... as long as it's metal. We are looking for a talented 2nd guitarist and a talented keyboard player to join our ranks. The songs we have on myspace arnt even songs yet. They are just demos I have made so you can kinda see what we are up to.      http://www.myspace.com/justmetal7
And dont read too much into our playing style, we can be pretty versatile to suit different styles of metal.
We just started jamin this week so we've only just started workin on our first song but we have plenty of material written and ready to go. Having said that we are keen to write with some new people with new input too.
If you interested e-mail me on Sheldor804@hotmail.com
\m/ 
Oh and if youv'e already put your name foward, stay tuned. We gona be auditioning from the first weekend in April onwards. It's just been a slow start and things have taken longer than expected.

Offline bloodvortex

• WF Corporal
    • View Profile
I'm interested. Love tech death. Madeleine.masih@gmail.com. ill send you a vid of my keyboard playing should you require.