Author Topic: The Tale of HappySinner and WarNick  (Read 37411 times)

Offline -=[Cataclysm]=-

• WF Colonel
  • ...welcome to the torture chamber...
    • View Profile
    • chaos divine website
Re: The Tale of HappySinner and WarNick
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2006, 11:02:05 AM »
now thats dedication to the internet lol1!!

Offline HappySinner

• WF Colonel
  • I am the Anti-Bling!
    • View Profile
    • Graham Greene Website
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2006, 07:50:05 PM »
The Tale of HappySinner and WarNick
Part 14.

The disembodied voice blared and echoed around the rock faces of the foothills, chilling the weary travelers to the core. Nick leapt to his feet, stumbling in his haste to pick up his spear as he rose. Spinning to face the grotto, he saw wisps of mist rising from the grotto’s ledge - mist very much like that which shrouded the Pits of K’Rul. This had to be the source of that terrible voice, and Nick remembered with a chill that there was one character from Sinner’s legend whose existence had yet to be proven... As if sharing his thought, Sinner’s voice, low and rasping in a throat suddenly dry, came from behind;
“The Keeper.”
Nick felt his legs weaken, and leaned on his spear for support. His stomach was an icy knot, and his head was swimming. He stared in awe up at the rock columns of the grotto, which now seemed somehow more sinister as they framed the entry to what felt to be a portal to a thousand hells. A feeling of absolute hopelessness washed over the young warrior - They had crossed a barren plain where nothing grew, hacked their way through a marauding forest that wasn’t a forest, and fought a running battle with giant slugs... and for what? The promise of a sacred guitar, a direct line of communication to the inner muse? Nick shook his head at the futility of it all. Both men had only their visions - their visitations from The Orms - as proof that such a thing even existed for either of them! As if acknowledging their human folly, a tall, cloaked and hooded figure rose from behind the ledge and floated forward to stand upon it, looking down on the men and radiating a palpable air of disdain and predatory curiosity. Mist swirled around the bottom of the figure’s robes, which appeared to be made of a material so black as to actually absorb light. Its face was mostly obscured by the overhanging cowl, but what skin Nick could see was grey and leathery. A deep, sinister chuckle escaped the imposing form, and Nick swallowed hard. Nothing in the training halls or the war games had prepared him for this! With something that could bleed, feel pain and die on the point of a blade, it was always an even battle at best, but this...

“Your bodies have served me well to transport your souls to my keeping” hissed The Keeper.
“But I will have no use for them once I have your life-force in my possession... you may feed my slugs with your empty shells when I am done with you”.
Nick found himself transfixed, his eyes unable to break away from the shadowy features of The Keeper. His skin crawled at the thought of hideous Filth Slugs gorging themselves on his flesh - his empty, soulless flesh...
“The mighty Orms knows of your coming, human” continued the sibilant husk. “He knows who you are; he knows why you’re here, he knows what you want.” Again, that evil laugh. “I am here to greet you in his name and to relieve you of your essence, puny and insipid as it is - You may submit willingly, or you may choose to take the path of pain.” The Keeper’s hands (large, grey and calloused, Nick noticed as he slowly regained some of his composure) escaped the folds of his robes as he spread them in a gesture of futility. “Whatever you choose, the mighty Orms will have the final ingredients for your precious guitars” - the word was loaded with venom - “And the only useful part of you will live on to entertain him for eternity... or until you begin to weary him.”
Nicks heart, already in the pit of his stomach, sank even further. He saw what the Orms’ trap was now, and how they had walked - all this way - right into it. He shook his head again, but this time to clear his foggy senses as his eyes beheld The Keeper floating free of his rocky platform and glide gracefully and effortlessly down to stand within a few body lengths of the stunned and quaking warrior. This is indeed a demon, sent by The Orms! Nick was struggling to comprehend what he was seeing. No man or earthly creature can float in the air - how can I face a beast of the pits of hell? Nick could now see up under the cowl and observed The Keeper’s face - a heavy brow protruding over tiny black, deep-set eyes, and a long, hawkish nose over a lipless mouth containing jagged, yellow fangs. The skin - oily and heavy as the hide of a Filth Slug - was the same bloodless grey as the hands, which looked big enough to crush a man’s skull.
Raw Brutal Maxixe.

Offline HappySinner

• WF Colonel
  • I am the Anti-Bling!
    • View Profile
    • Graham Greene Website
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2006, 07:52:03 PM »
The expression on The Keeper’s grotesque visage was almost benevolent as he looked down at his victim.
“I will give you a moment to decide how you wish to gift me with your soul, little human.” The Keeper’s hiss had become a seductive croon. “But know that my generosity and kindness only extend so far, as does my patience with inferior beings. Come now - perhaps we could play a game to decide your fate!” The Keeper took a gliding step closer, and Nick could smell the death and decay emanating from what he now knew to be a demon. Bracing himself with his spear he drew his short sword, knowing full well as he did so that it was a pathetic gesture before such a being. The Keeper’s breath was like opening a tomb - it reeked with the stench of death.
“Perhaps a riddle for you, human-thing.” The Keeper was enjoying himself now. “I shall ask you a riddle. If you answer incorrectly, I take your soul.” Again the blacker-than-black robes slid forward, and The Keeper smiled indulgently as Nick stumbled backwards, raising his sword.
“If you answer my riddle correctly, however...” The chuckle was evil itself, and the hissing tone returned with an undertone of the passion of anticipation.
“Well... I will still have your soul for the Master. No matter.” The massive shoulders shrugged. “You can play first, and then I will play with the other human.” The craggy grey face then turned to Sinner, who had remained silent and behind Nick as the tableau with The Keeper unfolded. At that moment, something in The Keeper’s manner changed; grew imperceptibly strained. Nick was still registering the change when he heard Sinner’s laconic drawl behind him:

“Riddles, eh? I make it a rule never to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.”

Nick finally found control of his muscles and turned to face his friend, shocked and totally confused. Had the rangy minstrel taken leave of his senses? They were faced with a demon sent by the evil Orms himself, and the northerner, instead of fighting for his life with sword and arrow, was hurling insults! Sinner’s attitude did nothing to calm the young warrior’s agitation either. His broadsword was drawn, but the tip of the blade was nestled in a crack in a rock, and he was leaning casually on the long handle. The hint of a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as he gazed calmly at The Keeper. Yet again, Nick shook his head. His friend, faced with certain annihilation, had gone mad. I will die alone, but with dignity, was his thought as he prepared to face his fate, as befitting a true son of Giskall D’Rem!
But before he could act, Sinner spoke again in the same lazy drawl. This time, his words threw Nick’s mind into total chaos!
“Put your weapon away, lad. You won’t be needing it to deal with this lackey.”
Nick was aghast. “What?”  If he shook his head again, he was going to injure his neck.
“We... the... won’t be need... you... Sinner!?”  The last word was almost a shriek. Nick then lapsed into a confounded silence as Sinner raised a casual hand. This isn’t happening! was his only coherent thought.

“I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me after all the strange goings-on, what with the existence of K’Rul and all, but now I’m sure. This is no demon, lad.” Sinner’s eyes were still steadily gazing past Nick, fastened on the robed figure that now stood, as still as if it had been carved from the very rock of the Mount of Orms.
Sinner’s voice was low and level, but with an edge of steel.
“So this is where you ran to - long time no see, Nosaj.”
Raw Brutal Maxixe.

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2006, 08:07:21 PM »
Oh.. Man..
Don't you dare hold out on the next installment for longer than 24hrs, or I double cross you! :P

Offline HappySinner

• WF Colonel
  • I am the Anti-Bling!
    • View Profile
    • Graham Greene Website
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2006, 07:42:17 AM »
What are you trying to do - intimidate my belt buckle? :P
Raw Brutal Maxixe.

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2006, 09:07:56 AM »
 :'(

;D

Offline chewie

• WF Colonel
  • CHEWIE TIRED
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2006, 02:14:08 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2006, 04:30:24 PM »
Haha Classic. I knew I was in there somewhere. Didn't realise I stunk that bad tho. :-[

Offline Ormsby_Guitars

• WF General
  • WF Colonel
  • Ormsby Guitars and Repairs
    • View Profile
    • www.ormsbyguitars.com
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2006, 04:24:35 AM »
they say you are what you eat.....
NOSAJ is about to be a bucket of meat

:P

Offline HappySinner

• WF Colonel
  • I am the Anti-Bling!
    • View Profile
    • Graham Greene Website
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2006, 06:05:01 PM »
...or a Caesar Salad.  8)
Raw Brutal Maxixe.

Offline HappySinner

• WF Colonel
  • I am the Anti-Bling!
    • View Profile
    • Graham Greene Website
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2006, 09:26:42 PM »
Part 15.

Nick’s head swam with a maelstrom of conflicting information. The Orms had dispatched one of his demons to steal some souls for him, and Sinner was treating it with a disdain that one would reserve for the town drunk. Did supernatural creatures warrant no esteem in his village? This Keeper certainly did not look human - he was too big and altogether the wrong colour for a living being - yet the minstrel’s words had stopped it cold and struck it dumb, for it glared in mute fury at the speaker, its face showing recognition through a rictus of hate. Nick, no longer the focus of The Keeper’s attentions, regained some of his composure and scrambled back to stand with is friend, scooping up his weapons and pack as he ran. Joining Sinner he dropped his pack and drew his sword, turning to face a certain attack armed with blade, spear, and a thousand unanswered questions. The Keeper (Nosaj?), however, hadn’t moved. Instead, it spoke in a venomous rumble;
“HappySinner... A curse on your bloodline, you homeless wastrel! Surely you can’t believe yourself worthy of an instrument from the mighty Orms? Your soul will be hardly worth taking!”
The murderous intent in the words was unmistakable, but the robed figure still did not move to attack. Nick flashed a look at Sinner to judge his reaction. The northerner was unmoved, still with a half-smile that didn’t match his steely gaze. A movement past Sinner caught Nick’s eye, and he saw a number of slugs returning to the spot where they had gathered earlier. That spot was dangerously close. He cleared his throat to voice a warning, but his companion broke the silence first.
“My soul?” Sinner placed a hand to his chest. “You’ll be taking nothing from me, you motherless goat.”
He then hefted his sword and stepped casually to his left, hissing to Nick in an aside; “Stay at my left shoulder, lad. When I’ve taken a few more steps, get back up towards the rocks.”
Nick understood. Sinner had seen the slugs too, and didn’t want to be trapped between them and what - or who - faced them here, seething with rage.
“You think you know me? You know NOTHING!” The grey visage of The Keeper was taking on a purplish hue as blood suffused his face. The shock of being recognized had thrown him, and the long-forgotten insult from his past had stung him to instant rage. He had left Nosaj behind forever, taking on his rightful Lordship of K’Rul under the command of his new master - He was The Keeper, and this wandering hobo from the past had opened deep wounds long thought healed and gone!
“You will regret mocking me, human scum!” The Keeper raised a huge hand and pointed at Sinner.
“My master has given me much, of which you know nothing! Your weapons are as useless as your words!”
The pointing hand formed a fist the size of a man’s head, and shook as The Keeper took an ominous step forward. Sinner shuffled sideways and Nick was quick to maintain his position, keeping the lanky minstrel between him and The Keeper, who was still advancing with bloodlust in his black, deep set eyes.
“Your bodies will be a meal for my slugs yet, when I have your souls!” he growled as he came. He was now totally focused on Sinner, Nick saw as he backed up the slope. Clearly, Sinner’s presence had disturbed The Keeper, and there was a history between the two that was beyond Nick’s present understanding. Whatever it was, The Keeper was now oblivious to the existence of the young warrior and had but one thing on his corrupted mind - the total obliteration of HappySinner!
Raw Brutal Maxixe.

Offline HappySinner

• WF Colonel
  • I am the Anti-Bling!
    • View Profile
    • Graham Greene Website
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2006, 09:30:18 PM »
The rangy northerner had taken one more shuffling step sideways and stopped, squarely facing The Keeper. Nick leaped up on a low outcropping of rocks and turned to watch the confrontation, spear at the ready. He could hit The Keeper from his vantage point, but he didn’t know what harm he could do against such a... well, what was he? Sinner was speaking to The Keeper, as if reading Nick’s thoughts;
“Again with the souls, Nosaj. What have you done? Become an errand-boy for a false god?” Sinner had sheathed his sword and slipped his bow from his shoulder. “What has The Orms given you? Domain over some rocks, some smelly holes in the ground and a - a snail farm?” An arrow was now notched in the bowstring, but Sinner held the bow loosely as he continued in a conversational tone. “Power? Power to do what? If you had the powers of a demon, we’d both be dead by now, and you’d be trotting off to your lord with our souls like the good lackey you are!”
At this insult, The Keeper was apoplectic, his eyes bugging from their sockets, colourless lips pulling back over broken, carnivorous looking teeth.
POWER?” he roared, his oily skin seeming to run with venom. “I’ll show you power, you germ!
Arms swung wide, The Keeper floated bodily off the ground a full arm’s length. The hood of the blacker-than-black robes fell completely back, exposing The Keeper’s huge domed skull, devoid of hair and heavily veined.
“I will eat your flesh myself, you... you... Aah! What’s this?” As The Keeper had floated free of the ground, Sinner quickly raised his bow, aimed and loosed his arrow. The projectile traveled swiftly and true, piercing The Keeper’s chest and causing him to float backwards, almost directly over the slugs that had gathered at the edge of the flatland. The wound was deep and bled freely, the blood soaking invisibly into The Keeper’s robes. Still floating mid-air, The Keeper looked down at the arrow protruding from his chest, then at Sinner.
“An arrow? You think to fell me like you would a bird? How quaint!” The Keeper laughed as he grabbed the shaft of Sinner’s arrow, tearing it out with a violence that made Nick wince. The result was more blood, which The Keeper ignored. The slugs on the ground below The Keeper had picked up the scent of the fresh blood and were probing skyward with tentative tongues, seeking the source of the enticing smell. All of a sudden, Nick saw Sinner’s plan, and raised his spear.
“Enough!” The Keeper tossed the arrow aside. “I tire of this! I remember you, HappySinner the homeless. I should grind your bones to powder for what you did to me when I was... human!” The word was spat out as if its taste was acid, and The Keeper floated closer, fingers twitching. “But I will enjoy your eternal agony more as your soul toils for the mas... AAAGH!!
As one, Sinner loosed a fresh arrow and Nick threw with all his might. The arrow hit the exact same mark as its predecessor, sinking into the Keeper’s existing chest wound until only half the shaft protruded. Nick’s spear caught The Keeper squarely in the throat, piercing the windpipe and jugular vein before twisting out and falling away. The combined impact of the two missiles drove The Keeper backwards and down, but he somehow remained floating in the air. A gurgling bellow erupted from the wounded Keeper as blood spilled into his lungs and splashed over the now frantic slugs just below. A barbed tongued lashed out, and The Keeper fell to the ground with a heavy thud, screaming and cursing through destroyed vocal cords. The blacker-than-black robes disappeared under a heaving mass of grey, slimy bodies and the screaming cut off abruptly. A sudden silence fell, broken only by the sliding and squelching of feeding Filth Slugs and the laboured breathing of the two travelers.

Dropping his bow, Sinner turned and walked slowly away from the feeding slugs. His face was drawn and haggard, but broke into a smile as he shook his young friend’s hand. Nick regarded the minstrel for a moment, then nodded towards the slugs, his face one big question.
“So... friend of yours, was it?”
Raw Brutal Maxixe.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2006, 03:28:48 PM »
This is brilliant. My demise in this story is almost similar to that of Anakin Skywalkers in revenge of the sith.(when he gets cooked by lava) :D

Offline HappySinner

• WF Colonel
  • I am the Anti-Bling!
    • View Profile
    • Graham Greene Website
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2006, 07:31:44 PM »
Glad you enjoyed your death, dude.  :D
Raw Brutal Maxixe.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2006, 03:48:21 PM »
*nod*. You know a cool twist would be that the keeper(being me) turned out to be Nicks brother whom of which Nick was made to believe long dead,ironically killed by the keeper or by the filth slugs after running recklessly in the pits.  

Offline HappySinner

• WF Colonel
  • I am the Anti-Bling!
    • View Profile
    • Graham Greene Website
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2006, 05:39:39 PM »
Actually, I was considering a 'Brokeback' moment next...

:o

...KIDDING!!!  ;D
Raw Brutal Maxixe.

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2006, 06:42:38 PM »

*choke*

Offline Boginator

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2006, 07:14:48 PM »

*choke*

Dont lie nick you luv it. :P

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2006, 03:17:47 PM »
Ewww. Should have Longi in the story somewhere as a beast that eats everything in it's path. ;D

Offline HappySinner

• WF Colonel
  • I am the Anti-Bling!
    • View Profile
    • Graham Greene Website
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2006, 07:19:48 PM »
They've changed your medication recently, haven't they?
Raw Brutal Maxixe.

Offline Ormsby_Guitars

• WF General
  • WF Colonel
  • Ormsby Guitars and Repairs
    • View Profile
    • www.ormsbyguitars.com
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2006, 01:56:53 AM »
Let that be a warning to all those potential guitar denters out there....
>:( >:( >:(
DENT AN ORMSBY GUITAR, AND FACE THE WRAITH OF VON NICKLE AND THE HAPPY SINNER IN A FANTASY WORLD, CREATED AND POSTED ON SOME RANDOM METAL WEB FORUM

::)

Now, this is technically when the Nasaj death theme music should roll.... BLUDLURST. Say, GG, when you going to post that song up? Oh, actually, dont answer that....  :(
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 01:58:36 AM by ormsby_guitars »

Offline HappySinner

• WF Colonel
  • I am the Anti-Bling!
    • View Profile
    • Graham Greene Website
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2006, 06:17:15 AM »
Love yer werk. :D
Raw Brutal Maxixe.

Offline HappySinner

• WF Colonel
  • I am the Anti-Bling!
    • View Profile
    • Graham Greene Website
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2006, 10:38:26 PM »
Part 16.

Sinner turned his head to look back at the seething mass of grey slugs on the edge of the flatland. When we turned back to face Nick, his smile held a trace of sadness.
“It’s a long story lad, but one you’ll hear. Later.” Sinner looked up at the sky, then up towards the grotto from which The Keeper/Nosaj had emerged. “For now, we need to find shelter and food. It won’t be light for too much longer, and I don’t want any surprises from whatever nocturnal life inhabits this place.” Pausing to gather their belongings, the pair made their weary way up a gentle rocky slope to the ledge and pillars that framed what was almost certainly an entranceway of some description in the sheer face of rock. Reaching the ledge, they paused. Nick was unsettled, and glanced up at the rock columns with a nervous eye before speaking.

“Sinner, I know now that The Keep - Nosaj wasn’t a demon, but he still... well, we both saw him fly, and he didn’t look much like any man I’ve met. That skin...” Nick shuddered, then shook his head. “He didn’t die like a demon, though.”
“He didn’t look like that before - the last time I saw him” replied Sinner. “Granted, he had some new tricks, and The Orms had definitely done something to him, but nothing that would make him a threat should he think of turning on his master. Whatever The Orms is, it’s not stupid.”
Nick nodded. “I see. Fair enough. But do you think...” He frowned up at the ledge, fingering the handle of his short sword. “Do you think he has any... friends back there?”
Sinner chuckled and nodded. “I get what you mean, lad. Nosaj never had any friends, even before The Orms gave him skin like slug hide.” This drew a laugh from the young warrior. “Even if this is the way to Nosaj’s lair, I don’t think we’ll find any more trouble. Not down here, anyway.” Sinner slapped the rock next to him, then tossed his pack up on to the ledge. “Not that we have a choice, but let’s go find out for sure before we lose the light that’s left to us.”
The pair scrambled up and stood on the ledge. The grotto contained an entrance, all right - a large hole in the wall behind the ledge framed a stairway, hewn into the rock, leading down into darkness. Four men could walk abreast down those stairs, by Nick’s reckoning. A big door for one person, even if he was oversized and grey.
Sinner was peering into the gloom that swallowed the descending stairway. “We’re going to need light to find our way down there. And not a twig to be found in all this rock.”
Nick pondered for a second, then suddenly brightened. He reached into his pack. “Good thing I didn’t throw this away, then.” He withdrew his hand with a flourish, brandishing the grass torch he had kept since their battle with the Living Forest. Sinner grinned and clapped his young friend on the shoulder.
“Good lad! I’ve some flint here, so we’ll see how far this torch will light our way. If we’re lucky, we won’t have too far to go.” The lanky Northerner crouched down and found the flint in his pack, taking the torch that Nick offered.
“And if we’re unlucky?” said the warrior.
Sinner paused in striking the flint and glanced at the entrance. “I haven’t been scared of the dark since I was a young ‘un, but I don’t fancy pushing my luck in this land. We’ll move as fast as we can with safety, and hope that we find some sort of shelter.” As the subdued daylight started to fade an icy breeze sprang up, sending eddies of frigid air into the semi-shelter of the grotto. The torch was lit, and the travelers started down the stairs as swiftly as they could without stumbling or risking blowing the torch out. The stairs formed the floor of what amounted to a large tunnel that descended into the base of the mountain at a gentle angle, curving to the right as it went. The walls of the tunnel were glassy, as if the rock had been exposed to terrible heat.
Did The Orms make this tunnel? Thought Nick as he trotted to keep up with his longer-legged companion.
Is he some sort of Dragon, to blast a lair out of the rock with his fire? The light of the torch cast myriad reflections in the uneven walls of the tunnel, like the eyes of a thousand small night creatures staring from the darkness.
Raw Brutal Maxixe.

Offline HappySinner

• WF Colonel
  • I am the Anti-Bling!
    • View Profile
    • Graham Greene Website
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2006, 10:39:28 PM »
Nick came out of his reverie just in time to avoid running into the back of Sinner, who had suddenly halted. The minstrel handed the torch to Nick. “Here, take this. I think it’s getting lighter up ahead, but I can’t tell in the torch light.” Sinner took a few steps down into the dark and waited for his eyes to become accustomed to the gloom. There did seem to be a faint glow ahead, around a bend in the passage. Returning to Nick and taking the torch, he drew his sword and nodded to his friend to do the same, saying; “There’s light around this bend, so we won’t have to worry about this torch running out. Whatever it is, we’re there. Be ready for anything, lad - I know what I said earlier, but let’s not take any chances on disturbing something unpleasant.”
Drawn blades glinting in the torchlight, Sinner and Nick slowly rounded the bend in the tunnel, ears and eyes straining for the smallest hint of danger. The tunnel narrowed rapidly as it curved, and now had the proportions of a normal passageway, though still with the heavily-glazed walls. Sinner trod on the torch to extinguish it, and hefted his sword in both hands. Nick, silently cursing the loss of his spear, was armed with sword and dagger, and was sweating despite the chill in the air. Creeping forward, they saw that the passage ended abruptly, save for a door-sized entry to what was obviously a large room. The doorway was hung with strips of animal hide, and a soft glow emanated from within. As they drew closer a draft of warm, fragrant air wafted against their faces. Still no sign of activity could be seen or heard.
“Watch my back, lad” whispered Sinner as he stepped towards the doorway. “Now we find out if we have to fight for our night’s lodging.” Flicking the hangings aside with the tip of his blade, Sinner leaped through the doorway. Nick was hot on his heels, dagger and short sword at the ready. Quickly scanning the room, Sinner lowered his sword and exhaled a long breath.
“My friend, this is almost worth all those damned slugs...”
Raw Brutal Maxixe.

Offline jarrydn

• WF Colonel
  • THESE kind of skills?
    • View Profile
    • Arterial Hemorrhage
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2006, 03:19:08 AM »
Hehehe...fingering.