Author Topic: Submit Gigs To Main Guide  (Read 6885 times)

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
Submit Gigs To Main Guide
« on: November 26, 2006, 09:15:59 PM »
Just a reminder for people, if you're going to post information about a gig here you may as well go one step better and actually submit the info for the actual Gig Guide on Western Front.
Makes it alot easier for people to find the information and not everyone actually comes on the forum. Not to mention it lists it on the front page when the event is coming up.

Simply go to the main page of Western Front, go to the "Contact Us" section and stick in the details to send to me to add to the main gig guide.
Alternatively, if you have my email address (don't want to put it on here so it may be reaped by the spam-meisters) then you can just email me directly. Good if you have an image of the poster to go with it.

At very least an easy way for people to let me know is to click on the link at the bottom of a gig thread "Report to moderator". Then in the comments put something like "Please add to gig guide".

Not that hard to promote your show is it.  :)

Also as an aside, if you hadn't noticed, next to the venue on the guide there is usually an icon with footsteps
If you click on this it will show you a map of where the venue is. (Although most people are familiar with all the main venues by now).
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 04:25:16 AM by TnT »