Author Topic: Improving WF  (Read 4297 times)

Offline BlackDeath

• SUPREME LEGION Operative
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • SUPREME LEGION FaceBook Page
Improving WF
« on: February 18, 2012, 07:03:44 AM »
I just noticed the Facebook thingy added to the home page, which is a cool addition.

Any chance of one like that for the forum with an up-date on the forum topics, or even integrating the home page into the forum?

Seems like most of the news and activity happens in here, and it's just kind of double-handling, as well as time consuming, having to post the info in both the forum and main page sections (as well as Facebook) leaving the latter a little left behind...just a thought anyway.

Also, are there any aspiring writers/journalists who would be interested in becoming a contributor for album/gig reviews and features?

A few volunteers would be ideal, as it would be great to see articles regularly.

If any photographers or film production enthusiasts are keen, it would also be cool to see more photos and/or footage from WF supported events.

More members and contributors on the east coast would be excellent too!

Do you have any suggestions to help improve WF?
SUPREME LEGION: From haunting melodies to obscure brutality, we hail the hard & heavy!

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Improving WF
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 03:48:32 PM »
I'll write reviews of any gigs I attend (generally 1 per fortnight). I can string a sentence together reasonably well, and know the scene well enough these days. Of course, WF would need a major improvement if I were to bother, but I'll at least start it off and see how it goes.
Mongeese like results