Author Topic: CHRIS BENOIT and family found dead in home...  (Read 33058 times)

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: CHRIS BENOIT and family found dead in home...
« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2007, 09:49:46 PM »
I'm probably the biggest fan of Benoit ever, and I found these pretty hilarious.  Hehehe, it's funny coz its true.  It doesn't change the person he was in the ring.

you do realize wrestling isnt real dont you? He's not a "person" in the ring, he was an ACTOR....theres a difference.
Mongeese like results

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2007, 09:58:53 PM »
I guess the mourning period is over  ???

Carn Mick, it was funny when you were posting death related pics of Anna Nicole Smith  ;)
ha ha it doesn't bother me, I was the first to crack a joke but it upset someone so I removed it.

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2007, 10:00:30 PM »
I'm probably the biggest fan of Benoit ever, and I found these pretty hilarious.  Hehehe, it's funny coz its true.  It doesn't change the person he was in the ring.

you do realize wrestling isnt real dont you? He's not a "person" in the ring, he was an ACTOR....theres a difference.
what do you mean it's not real? are you serious? fuck

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2007, 10:05:12 PM »
OH my fucking god!  How ignorant do you think I am? Of course I know it's fake you fucking retard.  Doesn't mean I can't enjoy it.  You realise that Arnold Schwarzenegger didn't really kill all those people in his films?  Of course you do.  So how is enjoying an action film any different from enjoying wrestling.  It's essentially the same thing except one is live in front of an audience.  And yes, I realise it's all predetermined and rehearsed beforehand but so is all the movies you watch and all the soapies that are on TV.

But what you don't understand is that alot of wrestlers do portray characters, known as gimmicks.  Benoit was an exception to that rule.  What he portrayed in the ring was close to who he was in real life.  But of course, you would have known that if you actually watched wrestling, so therefore your arguement means nothing.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2007, 11:32:27 PM »
You realise that Arnold Schwarzenegger didn't really kill all those people in his films?

He didn't? ... ... :'(

I thought Haydz did watch wrestling?

Anyway... It's a good thing (I guess) that you fans of Benoit aren't taking this to heart. I think the main purpose of them was to provoke a negative response. :P
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2007, 11:36:01 PM »
OH my fucking god!  How ignorant do you think I am? Of course I know it's fake you fucking retard.  Doesn't mean I can't enjoy it.  You realise that Arnold Schwarzenegger didn't really kill all those people in his films?  Of course you do.  So how is enjoying an action film any different from enjoying wrestling.  It's essentially the same thing except one is live in front of an audience.  And yes, I realise it's all predetermined and rehearsed beforehand but so is all the movies you watch and all the soapies that are on TV.

But what you don't understand is that alot of wrestlers do portray characters, known as gimmicks.  Benoit was an exception to that rule.  What he portrayed in the ring was close to who he was in real life.  But of course, you would have known that if you actually watched wrestling, so therefore your arguement means nothing.

fuck dude, settle down. All I was saying was that the character inside the ring isnt the same as the person outside it - I think the fact that he killed his family and then hung himself pretty much says all that.
You're far too touchy about your beloved Wrestling.
Mongeese like results

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2007, 11:45:15 PM »

fuck dude, settle down. All I was saying was that the character inside the ring isnt the same as the person outside it - I think the fact that he killed his family and then hung himself pretty much says all that.
by the looks of this picture he was the same at home as he was in the ring

Offline Harlequin Forest

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2007, 12:21:18 AM »
I heard The Undertaker has been brought out of retirement because of his death.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 12:25:41 AM by Harlequin Forest »

Offline TomC

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2007, 12:59:23 AM »

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2007, 01:57:28 AM »
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Kalika

• WF Colonel
  • And Enjoy the Suffering...
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2007, 04:24:06 AM »
BWB #9

If I Can Merge The Mundane And the Magic -- We'd Forge a New Unknown...

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2007, 05:41:26 AM »
From now on, the baby sleeps in the crib.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline TomC

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2007, 05:54:03 AM »
From now on, the baby sleeps in the crib.

Grats on the -100

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2007, 06:06:47 AM »
-101 now. ;D

My goal of beating Mikey is actually looking realistic now. I wonder if some of the old regular smiters are still logging in by the hour? :D
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2007, 04:47:10 PM »
-101 now. ;D

My goal of beating Mikey is actually looking realistic now. I wonder if some of the old regular smiters are still logging in by the hour? :D
it's pathetic, why would you go out of you way to log on and smite someone, I don't know who they are but they must be fuckheads, and be even border than me.

either that or you really pissed someone off  :blowup:

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2007, 05:39:48 PM »

Well let's just say the death of three people can be a touchy subject.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2007, 07:02:39 PM »
-101 now. ;D

it's pathetic, why would you go out of you way to log on and smite someone, I don't know who they are but they must be fuckheads, and be even border than me.

either that or you really pissed someone off  :blowup:

I think I pissed off more than half of the forum, as well as those guys that log in once a year, but I'd imagine most of them are over it now. :D

Jamo: ... but would you mourn the death of three different people, not associated to wrestling or any sport/tv-show?
I must slumber, per se.

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2007, 08:34:15 PM »
Well if I knew them, then yes.  That's a silly question man.  Would you mourn about Mr and Mrs X and their kid from Alabama?  No, cause you don't know them but if you did then you probably would.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2007, 09:45:48 PM »
Would you mourn about Mr and Mrs X and their kid from Alabama?  No, cause you don't know them but if you did then you probably would.

Exactly.

It's a shame Benoit and his family had to die, especially they way they did, but I don't think it's really something that should be taken to heart on the same scale as if your best friend or a personal family member died.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2007, 11:34:15 PM »
Yeah, well, I'm one of those freaks that is passionate about his wrestling, especially technical wrestling, which is the style of both Benoit and Eddie.  You should see my collection of tapes.   ::)

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2007, 11:41:49 PM »
Hahaha... well I guess if you are that passionate, Chris is probably as close as family gets. :P
I must slumber, per se.

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2007, 11:45:12 PM »
And if you've read the "New Australian Metal Scene Documentary Film To Be Released" thread, Little Birdy seems to be as close as family gets for you  ;D 

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2007, 11:47:50 PM »
And if you've read the "New Australian Metal Scene Documentary Film To Be Released" thread, Little Birdy seems to be as close as family gets for you  ;D 

No... I'm not that sick... family doesn't get that "close" to me. ;) ;D
I must slumber, per se.

Offline TomC

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2007, 09:40:21 PM »

WIN!

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 07, 2007, 09:43:00 PM »
Yeah, glad I found it again lol... my favourite one.

SHOOP DA WOOP!

Heres moar:

again for emphasis!!!

I must slumber, per se.