Author Topic: CHRIS BENOIT and family found dead in home...  (Read 32868 times)

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: CHRIS BENOIT and family found dead in home...
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2007, 08:53:01 PM »
Heard on the news just before that they did find steroids in his house.

Also, what's with the bibles?
HBK, Rey, Eddie, Chris Benoit & a lot more wrestlers are into religion...but it tells me that he was aware of what was happening if he thought to place bibles next to them all.

That's actually not true.  And this is what is really crazy and a lil creepy.  Benoit was actually an atheist.

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2007, 08:57:02 PM »
Here's my two cents on the situation.  This is just a theory of mine from piecing all the information together, and that's it, a theory.  I think the whole injecting the 7 year old kid with growth hormones that the news has been talking about is a bunch of crap invented by the media to make the whole situtaion look a lot worse then it really is, because we all know how much the media looks down on the wrestling industry and they can get away with it as well especially looking at how weak the business is at the moment.  They are capitalising on that.  Until the autopsy's are fully completed and forensics are done this is all speculation.
We know the history of Nancy and Chris's marrage and how it was in the pits around 2003/04 and I'm wondering if she had threatened to walk out on him again.  We don't know if Chris was on the roid's as of yet but have we discussed other mind altering drugs yet, such as say, anti-depressants or pain medication?  We all know how tough the WWE schedule is and it can drive people to depression and physically deterioriates your body.  I am totally against the use of anti-depressants as I know how fucked up they can alter your perception on reality. All I know is that we cannot count out anything that might have made him see things irrationally.  Killing your own flesh and blood, no matter if your a bad person or not, is not the way of a fully sane person and no one can disagree with me on that one.  Coming from the people who worked with him in the wrestling business, they say he was the most level headed person.
Now if you mix mind-altering drugs with a stressful situation like divorce and maybe a threatened full-custody of a child that could have pushed him over the edge.  Let me remind you I am not defending Chris in anyway for his actions nor stating that these are the facts I'm just speculating from what we have been given.

This however does not tarnish my views on him as a professional wrestler cause to me the Chris in the ring and the Chris we murdered his family and killed himself are two completly different aspects of him.  In fact I watched his Royal Rumble match last night even after hearing these stories.  I hope you people can feel the same way I do.

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2007, 09:06:19 PM »
3:30pm
A co-worker received a voice message from Benoit. The message from Benoit stated he missed his flight and over slept and would be late to the WWE Live Event. The co-worker called Benoit back, Benoit confirmed everything he said in his voice message and sounded tired and groggy. Benoit then stated, “I love you”. The co-worker stated that it was “out of context.” 

3:42pm
The same co-worker was concerned with Benoit’s tone and demeanor and called Benoit for a second time. Benoit did not answer the call and the co-worker left a message stating “just call me back.”

3:44pm
Benoit called the co-worker back stating he didn’t answer the call because he was on the phone with Delta changing his flight. Benoit stated he had a real stressful day due to Nancy and Daniel being sick with food poisoning. They discussed travel plans for the WWE Tour of Texas with Benoit still sounding groggy at this point according to the co-worker.

4:30pm
A co-worker who consistently travels with Benoit, called Benoit from outside Houston airport and Benoit answered. Benoit told the co-worker that Nancy was throwing up blood and that Daniel was also throwing up. Benoit thought they had food poisoning. Benoit stated he changed his flight and he would be arriving into Houston at 6:30pm. Benoit told the co-worker to drive onto the WWE event.

5:35pm
Benoit called WWE Talent Relations stating that his son was throwing up and that he and Nancy were in the hospital with their son, and that Benoit would be taking a later flight into Houston, landing late, but would make the WWE live event in Beaumont.

6:10pm
A representative of Talent Relations called Benoit. The representative from Talent Relations asked Benoit what time Benoit was getting into Beaumont. Benoit responded he was leaving Atlanta at 9:20pm Eastern time arriving into Houston at 9:24pm Central time. The representative from Talent Relations advised Benoit that it would be too late to make the WWE live event in Beaumont. Benoit apologized citing he had a family emergency. The representative from Talent Relations suggested to Benoit that instead of going to the WWE live event in Beaumont, Benoit should take the flight to Houston, rest up and be ready for the Vengeance Pay-Per-View event. 

6:13pm
The representative from Talent Relations called Benoit to reconfirm the travel plans with no answer from Benoit. The representative from Talent Relations left a voice message to take the flight and rest up.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Text messages sent to co-workers from Chris Benoit and Nancy Benoit’s cell phones:

Text Message 1
Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before)
When: 6/24 at 3:53am from
Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

Text Message 2
Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before)
When: 6/24 at 3:53am
Message: The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open

Text Message 3
When: 6/24 at 3:54am
Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

Text Message 4
When: 6/24 at 3:55am

Text Message 5
Sent to: A Co-Worker who consistently traveled with Benoit
When: 6/24 at 3:58am
Message: My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

WWE made several attempts to contact Benoit via phone and text messages, as well as, the local hospitals in the Atlanta area. As of 11:00 pm Sunday night there was no contact made with Benoit.

Monday, June 25, 2007

12:30pm
WWE was notified of text messages sent to the two co-workers.

12:45pm
WWE contacted the Fayetteville County Sheriff’s office and requested them to go to Benoit’s
residence

4:00pm
WWE received a call from the Fayetteville County Sheriff’s office, advising that they entered
the house of Benoit and found 3 deceased bodies (a male, a female and a child). The Fayetteville Sheriff’s office has secured the house as a “major crime scene” and that the Fayetteville County Sheriff’s Office had no further information

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2007, 10:12:57 PM »
Pretty tasteless joke man.   :no: :no:

Offline DevolvedEmperor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2007, 02:03:56 AM »
Huh? What Joke? Did i miss something?

I still can't believe this shit.

Offline mayhem.emeth

• WF Corporal
  • myspace.com/emethbe
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2007, 03:18:06 AM »
Far out, this is just getting worse and worse :err:
crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2007, 04:42:05 AM »
Hahah... I won't post it here, but there is already pics on 4chan and such making fun of this event.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Boeijen

• WF Colonel
  • It's all great!
    • View Profile
    • Mark Boeijen profile
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2007, 05:58:52 AM »
Yeah the West Australian confirmed it today. Totally;y shocked. I'm, not a big fan of wrestling but i used to watch a couple vids at Smitty's house a year ago and got to know Benoit.
Musician

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2007, 03:03:58 PM »

Did you also watch 'Eine Scheiße Familie' coz that's one of Smitty's classics...   :err:

Fotze is never far away when theres a dig to be made in reference to Metal Odyssey 2006 :rofl:
[Psychonaut] Sounds like Black Sabbath having rough sex with NWOBHM while 'early' Slayer jerks off in the corner  :cunning:

Offline Kalika

• WF Colonel
  • And Enjoy the Suffering...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2007, 03:14:24 PM »
The guy had time to think about it in between killings -- time to come to grips with what he had done, and then continued on.

The guy deserves to fucking burn: if he hadn't killed himself, I am sure people would be calling for his blood.

I don't care what he was on, what sort of guy he was normally -- it is not an excuse.
BWB #9

If I Can Merge The Mundane And the Magic -- We'd Forge a New Unknown...

Offline DevolvedEmperor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2007, 03:32:01 PM »
I think the point is he must have been mentally ill and/or under the influence of something to do this. No mentally sane person would kill thier own wife, let alone their 7 year old son. I'm not saying that this is an excuse for him but rather if he was mentally ill then its not like he, or anyone, could be thinking clearer and rationally about what he was doing.

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2007, 04:22:12 PM »
Normal people do extraordinary things when pushed to breaking point...
[Psychonaut] Sounds like Black Sabbath having rough sex with NWOBHM while 'early' Slayer jerks off in the corner  :cunning:

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2007, 04:24:22 PM »
I was thinking about this last night and came to the conclusion that, maybe in a dillusional kind of fucked up reality, something went down between him and his wife and he snapped and killed her. The time between killing his wife and his son, I am imagining the kinds of things going through his head like how his boy will grow up without a mother, and that he will surely go to jail, therefore what will happen to his son, where will he go, will he be fostered out etc etc. Maybe in his state of anguish he killed his son so he didnt have to go through that, then couldnt handle what he had done, so killed himself too. No excuse at all, but thats just the kind of things that would have been going through his mind. Purely my speculation of course.
Mongeese like results

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2007, 08:02:05 PM »
dont want to drag this out but I read the below today, I guess we'll here a whole heap of things like this until they piece it all together...makes it even worse the poor little bugger already had a disability...

WWE.com learned from an interview conducted Tuesday by Vancouver’s News1130 that Chris Benoit’s son Daniel possibly suffered from Fragile X Syndrome, a genetically passed-on condition that results in impairments ranging from physical and learning disabilities, to more severe cognitive or intellectual disabilities.

In the interview with News1130, Pam Winthrope, whose own 12-year-old son suffers from Fragile X Syndrome, recounted how she and her husband talked to Benoit about the condition five years ago.

“We talked to him because I was trying to set up a support group in B.C. and in Canada; we only have a couple of them,” she said. “My husband was struggling when we got diagnosed with our son, and Chris was struggling with his. They talked for a few minutes, and then he said he didn’t want to be a public face for Fragile X. He just wanted to keep it really, really quiet.”

A source close to Benoit recalls similar conversations with him, where he described his son’s condition as “a learning disability much like autism.” This source quotes Benoit as saying “Daniel wasn’t capable of interacting with other children and was afraid of other children. Daniel also had a hard time making eye contact with everyone, which was another symptom of his disability.” Benoit also claimed that his son was on medication for this condition.

Winthrope discussed the pressures facing parents of children diagnosed with Fragile X syndrome. During her interview with News1130, she stated that families can be torn apart by the disease because it's very difficult to find help and support. Winthrope added, "You as a parent have to go out there and find what's available and it's not easy -- they don't tell you."

A co-worker and long-time friend of the Benoits speculates that perhaps the pressures of home and Daniel’s illness had gotten to him, causing him to snap and take the lives of his wife and son before taking his own.

“Is it possible that after Chris killed Nancy (for whatever reason), he felt Daniel wouldn't be able to get the care and attention he required as a special needs child (if that is indeed true) with no mother and a father either in jail or dead? Did he then decide that the only way he could protect and take care of his son was to take him to the next world and go with him?  In his warped and twisted state, did he think this was the only way to shield his son from a difficult life of pain and hardship? It doesn't condone or justify a damn thing, but it's the best reason I can think of.  I'm trying to put together some semblance of logic for his actions, but it's an impossible task trying to explain this.”

« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 08:11:00 PM by Dementor »

Offline mayhem.emeth

• WF Corporal
  • myspace.com/emethbe
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2007, 09:43:49 PM »
Just read this on NY Daily News

" Pro wrestler Chris Benoit apparently was pumping human-growth hormone into his 7-year-old son in the weeks before he killed his wife, the boy and himself at their suburban Atlanta home while consumed by "roid rage," a prosecutor said yesterday.

Fayette County, Ga., District Attorney Scott Ballard said Daniel Benoit had needle marks on his arm. Ballard said he believed the boy had been given growth hormone because his parents considered the boy undersized.

"The boy was very small, even dwarfed," Ballard said.

The disturbing developments came as law enforcement officials were investigating whether Benoit suffered from "roid rage" when he strangled his wife and suffocated their son before hanging himself on a weight-machine pulley over the weekend.

Law enforcement sources told the Daily News that Benoit was a client of two businesses at the heart of a massive national steroid and HGH trafficking scam being probed by New York State prosecutors and narcotics agents.

The sources said a Florida company called MedXLife wrote prescriptions for Benoit that were filled at Signature Pharmacy in Orlando and shipped to his home in the Atlanta suburbs. The sources could not confirm what substances Benoit had received.

The musclebound Benoit - a former heavyweight champion known as "The Canadian Crippler" - killed his wife, Nancy, on Friday and smothered their sleeping son, Daniel, late Saturday or early Sunday, leaving Bibles by their bodies, authorities said.

Investigators who forced their way into Benoit's home after the weekend killing spree found anabolic steroids. Authorities said they want to know whether Benoit was unhinged by the drugs - which can cause paranoia, depression and explosive outbursts known as "roid rage."

World Wrestling Entertainment officials alerted cops after Benoit, 40, texted "curious" messages to pals over the weekend.

Sources told The News he was sending the wrestlers biblical passages and sections of his will.

The WWE posted text messages that Benoit allegedly sent on its Web site. One, sent four times, gave his address, and the other, sent once, said where to find his dogs.

Police said Benoit's 43-year-old wife was killed Friday in an upstairs family room, her feet and wrists were bound and there was blood under her head, indicating a possible struggle. Daniel was found dead in his bed.

Benoit's 220-pound body was discovered in the basement. The Montreal-born athlete committed suicide as much as a day after killing his son, cops said.

While police found anabolic steroids and "a lot of prescription medication," there was no suicide note and cops had no motive. Cops said blood tests were being conducted to determine whether Benoit had been using steroids or other drugs.

WWE warned against jumping to conclusions before toxicology reports were complete, which could take weeks.

Benoit had canceled scheduled appearances Saturday and Sunday. The absences were blamed on a "family emergency."

Prosecutors confirmed that Benoit's wife, a wrestling manager known as "Woman," had filed for divorce in 2003 and asked for a restraining order. In court papers, Nancy Benoit said she was "in reasonable fear for [her] own safety and that of the minor child."

But she asked for the case to be dismissed three months after filing. "
crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women.

Offline Katie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2007, 10:21:55 PM »

I just hope they dont milk it like they did Eddies death.....

Come on man, it's WWE.  Of course they will and they will try to make money off his death too.  God damn makes me wonder why I watch this wrestling crap sometimes.  The McMahon family have no fucking compassion.  At least I still have a lot of old school wrestling footage, which reminds me, I might watch the end of Wrestlemania 20.  You remember that celebration at the end with Benoit and Eddie??  That has soooo much more meaning to it now.  Both men at the peak of the careers not knowing what is going to happen next.  Plus that fantastic match they had together at the original One Night Stand.  Looks like I know what I'm doing tonight.

Hey i resent that comment. WWE didnt have to do anything after Eddie died, everyone knows you become more famous after you die, (think Kurt Cobain.) So his merchandise probably sold double or triple what it usually does, the same will happen for Benoit now, that's not WWEs doing, that's just the way these things happen- they were great when they were alive, now they're both dead people will realise just how great they were. I dont think wrestling will recover from this one. I dont think it was ever the same after Eddie died, and now Benoit.
Not sure how WWE is going to react to the news either- i think feelings r going to be mixed about this- definately anger and sadness. Will be interesting to see. Im still mourning Eddie, and i cant help but think maybe his death was a contributing factor in a lot of this. Eitherway RIP Benoit.
Like faerytale dominion rose, A widow to the snow peaks
Wherein reclined the Countess, Limbs purring from the kill
Bathed in virgin white and like the night, Alive and young and unfulfilled

Offline Katie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2007, 10:27:01 PM »
"Benoit strangled wife, smothered son

Wrestling superstar Chris Benoit strangled his wife, smothered his son and then hanged himself in his weight room, according to police.

Police investigators announced the grisly findings at a press conference this morning (AEST).

"Mr Benoit had sometime, possibly Friday, murdered his wife by asphyxiation. Sometime shortly after that, the same for his son Daniel and sometime later ... committed suicide by hanging himself in the basement area," officials said in a statement from the Fayetteville Sheriff's Department.

The bodies of the 40-year-old wrestler, his wife, Nancy Benoit, 43, and their seven-year-old son, Daniel, were found in three separate rooms at their Atlanta home on Monday.

Mrs Benoit was bound at the wrists and feet, with a towel wrapped around her body and blood underneath her head, according to officials.

A Bible was reportedly found near each one of the bodies.

World Wrestling Entertainment staff asked police to check on Benoit after they were alerted to a series of "curious" text messages he had sent to friends, reportedly during Sunday's Vengeance TV wrestling program.

There has been speculation he was watching the program with his son, who may have been alive at the time.

However, police say they believe Benoit died on Saturday. Authorities understand he used a cord from one of his workout machines as a makeshift noose.

Toxicology tests will show whether steroids or prescription drugs, both found inside the Benoit home, could have been a factor in the deaths. Steroid abuse has been linked to angry outbursts known as "roid rage."

As the investigation continues, Benoit's history of domestic abuse has been brought into the spotlight.

Mrs Benoit had filed for divorce and a restraining order against her husband in 2003, telling a judge she was "intimidated by threats of violence."

In the papers, Nancy claimed that Benoit, "lost his temper and threatened to strike the petitioner and cause extensive damage to the home and personal belongings of the parties, including furniture."

She also said she was "in reasonable fear for petitioner's own safety and that of the minor child."

Three months later, she withdrew the divorce papers and a judge cancelled the proceedings.

Some friends of Benoit, however, are unable to accept that would harm his family.

"He was very happy with his wife and he loved his son Daniel," Ross Hart, a friend of Benoit and member of the Hart wrestling family, told the Edmonton Journal.

"This would be very uncharacteristic of Chris to do anything self-destructive. I find it very hard to believe that he would end his life or his family's."

This doesn't look good at all :o :(

You forgot to list the link you got the info from- could be anyone saying anything for all we know.

Offline Katie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2007, 10:39:47 PM »
Yeah the West Australian confirmed it today. Totally;y shocked. I'm, not a big fan of wrestling but i used to watch a couple vids at Smitty's house a year ago and got to know Benoit.

Here's what the West Australian says:
1. the murder-suicide theory could not be confirmed until a crime lab examined the evidence
2. investigators believed Benoit killed his wife and son on the weekend and then himself monday morning
3. a neighbour called police and the bodies were found in 3 rooms

There's no definates, no mentions of WWE text msgs or of WWE calling the police. People shouldnt jump to conclusions. It'll all be revealed soon and in the meantime you guys could be tarnishing an innocent mans name.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2007, 10:57:05 PM »

1. the murder-suicide theory could not be confirmed until a crime lab examined the evidence
2. investigators believed Benoit killed his wife and son on the weekend and then himself monday morning

There's no definates, no mentions of WWE text msgs or of WWE calling the police. People shouldnt jump to conclusions. It'll all be revealed soon and in the meantime you guys could be tarnishing an innocent mans name.

innocent?!?! Ha...hardly innocent! The WWE HAVE confirmed suspicious Text Messages, it has also been confirmed that all 3 died of asphyxiation, 2 of which were murdered, and he himself was found hanging and remember all this happened in a high security home with 2 rottweillers (so that pretty much rules out foul play from an outside party). I think theres enough evidence, circumstantial or otherwise to pretty much confirm that there was suspicious activity, and ALL things point to Benoit. I cant believe you could even entertain the idea he is innocent.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 10:59:34 PM by Mago_Haydz »
Mongeese like results

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2007, 11:01:18 PM »

maybe you should jump on the WWE website before you start getting things wrong  :P there were indeed texts made from him etc

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitpressures
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/chrisbenoittimeline
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 11:06:03 PM by Dementor »

Offline Katie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2007, 11:16:36 PM »

innocent?!?! Ha...hardly innocent! The WWE HAVE confirmed suspicious Text Messages, it has also been confirmed that all 3 died of asphyxiation, 2 of which were murdered, and he himself was found hanging and remember all this happened in a high security home with 2 rottweillers (so that pretty much rules out foul play from an outside party). I think theres enough evidence, circumstantial or otherwise to pretty much confirm that there was suspicious activity, and ALL things point to Benoit. I cant believe you could even entertain the idea he is innocent.

We'll never know the full story, so dont go thinking cos you've got a few parts of the puzzle that it must have happened the way you think it did. The majority of the 'evidence' you are going from isnt even from sources listed, you want definate evidence wait for the autopsy results to come out. Circumstantial is not even worth mentioning.

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2007, 11:18:44 PM »
11 AM 6/27/2007

WWE has released a timeline of events on their end of things:
-Saturday afternoon, Chris contacted them to say he'd miss the house show in Texas that day because Nancy and Daniel were 'ill'.
-Sunday morning they tried to tell Chris about the flight they booked to get him to the PPV, but they couldn't get through to him.
-Chris sent 5 text messages between 3:53 and 3:58 AM, most of which were just giving his home address and one of which said where his dogs were.
-They kept calling throughout Sunday and checked area hospitals.
-At noon on Monday they were shown the text messages and that prompted them to call police.

Chris has turned up in an investigation of a company in Florida that sold steroids illegally. This stems from a Sports Illustrated story in February that focused on major athletes. They has Chris' name but didn't release it at the time.

In regards to steroids, it's not out of the question that they effected Chris, but not how the media is reporting it. Prolonged use, which he certainly did, leads to a lower natural ability to produce testosterone. If he really did stop using after Eddie's death he might have suffered from depression and other effects of withdrawal. Roid rage would explain the past abuse, roid absense would explain his behavior over the last year.

In regards to Daniel being given injections, it has been said that he might suffer from something called Fragile X Syndrome which would require human growth hormone to treat.

An AP story alludes to a phone call on Saturday, which I assume was with Chavo, in which Chris said that Nancy and Daniel had food poisoning and were vomiting blood.

Quoted from Ditch's whestling site.

Just more circumstantial evidence, possibly happenings to clear chris from alledgedly injecting his son with something unwholesome.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2007, 11:19:53 PM »

We'll never know the full story, so dont go thinking cos you've got a few parts of the puzzle that it must have happened the way you think it did. The majority of the 'evidence' you are going from isnt even from sources listed, you want definate evidence wait for the autopsy results to come out. Circumstantial is not even worth mentioning.

OK, well why dont we wait and see whos right then?

I know what you are saying; you cant jump to conclusions, but dont you think that if there was any doubts what-so-ever there would be speculation circling around everywhere? Apart from your post, I have not seen anything on any website, any forum or anything at all to suggest other wise. I get the feeling you are just being hopeful so as to not taint (Im guessing) one of your favourite wrestlers image.

The key word in any crime is "reasonable doubt". So far I have seen nothing at all to give reasonable doubt to the fact that Benoit did what is being alleged.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 11:21:45 PM by Mago_Haydz »
Mongeese like results

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2007, 11:24:53 PM »

well cheers for adding nothing to this thread, if you notice we aren't the judge or jury, what we are doing is posting info we have read while we try to shed some light on the situation and chat about what may be true and what isn't.
I am a huge Benoit fan and I cant see how discussing this matter is going to make things worse.
If anything after hearing the news it's comforting to be able to talk to people about it because I know once I'm off this forum no one I know really follows the WWE and all I'm going to get is "he killed his wife and kid what a fuckhead" (not to mention a shit load of other crap) this is the only place so far I have spoken about the whole thing and have had mature responses.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2007, 11:30:14 PM »

well cheers for adding nothing to this thread, if you notice we aren't the judge or jury, what we are doing is posting info we have read while we try to shed some light on the situation and chat about what may be true and what isn't.
I am a huge Benoit fan and I cant see how discussing this matter is going to make things worse.
If anything after hearing the news it's comforting to be able to talk to people about it because I know once I'm off this forum no one I know really follows the WWE and all I'm going to get is "he killed his wife and kid what a fuckhead" (not to mention a shit load of other crap) this is the only place so far I have spoken about the whole thing and have had mature responses.

Well said Mick. I, personally, am not all that interested in Wrestling these days, and the last time I got into it even remotely, it was still called WWF. All that aside, I have heard of Chris Benoit and the fact he was a great wrestler and showman, and this story has really grabbed my attention.
As you said about things in the real world as opposed to posting on WF about a certain topic, that same theory can be applied to many different subjects that pop up from time to time on this wonderful forum. Diverse lot we are here, with interests varying across many different aspects of life, which is great. Lets keep it that way.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 11:36:18 PM by Mago_Haydz »
Mongeese like results