Author Topic: CHRIS BENOIT and family found dead in home...  (Read 32871 times)

Offline Colonel Hellmoson

• WF Colonel
  • Tanzadamian Safari Hunting Expert!
    • View Profile
Re: CHRIS BENOIT and family found dead in home...
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2007, 08:07:35 PM »
hornswoggle??.....................hornswoggle??

my lord this isnt even scraping the bottom of the barrel!

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 11, 2007, 08:35:28 PM »
Hornswaggle is Vinnie's son.   :rofl: :rofl:

And you thought it couldn't get any worse.

Offline Katie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 11, 2007, 09:11:26 PM »

Was my prediction right, jamie?
Like faerytale dominion rose, A widow to the snow peaks
Wherein reclined the Countess, Limbs purring from the kill
Bathed in virgin white and like the night, Alive and young and unfulfilled

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 11, 2007, 11:05:39 PM »
SHuttttuuuuuppppppp!

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2007, 12:09:06 AM »
You're fucking kidding me.. right?!?

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2007, 02:51:11 AM »

Are you serious?  :err:

Oh man, this proves that the WWE have gone to shit ... !

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 12, 2007, 03:12:32 AM »
wwe has been struggling for a while now especially since they started relying on cena to carry the company, but they still have some decent things going. the mvp/matt hardy feud is going pretty well, i kind of like the orton/cena angle they are doing, im hoping that theyll start having a batista/mysterio feud after unforgiven which shall be awesome.

they need to settle down and properly plan things again. too many injuries, drug scandals and deaths just continue to mess the whole thing up.
but hey at least they are using their talent a lot better than tna! so much potential, so much relience on legends rather than new talent (see WCW). 

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 12, 2007, 05:45:03 PM »
Personally I think neither company is using their talent to their full potential.  All 3 WWE brands really have only one feud that's even worth watching.  RAW is actually become the McMahon show once again, and the WWE title has just become a monotonous viewing of Cena shitting on every other contender. Snore!
Smackdown has probably the most interesting feud with MVP vs. Matt Hardy but they are also Tag Champs so it makes there interaction a kinda hate/pretend to like relationship.
ECW has a more old school feud going on, which I really like, between Kevin Thorn and Stevie Richards.  This feud is not about who is sleeping with who, or some bizarre storyline where they are brothers, or they are former tag team partners who are jealous of the others better abilities.  It's a feud between who is the better man in the ring which is what wrestling all comes down to.  Kevin Thorn being a more dominant and strength wrestler dominates the entire match but somehow Richards always pulls out the win.  It's great!
TNA has the talent pool but are just not using it to its full ability and are focusing more on the former WWE stars, especially Kurt Angle who a month ago possessed all the titles, rather than their own creations like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, AMW, LAX and the X-Division.

If you want my opinion I think Vincent Kennedy McMahon has single handedly destroyed the wrestling business and made it into more of a joke then it was before.  He has made it impossible for anyone to compete with his multi-billion dollar company or even just to make money off of it.

Offline Katie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 12, 2007, 11:28:12 PM »
Personally I think neither company is using their talent to their full potential.  All 3 WWE brands really have only one feud that's even worth watching.  RAW is actually become the McMahon show once again, and the WWE title has just become a monotonous viewing of Cena shitting on every other contender. Snore!
Smackdown has probably the most interesting feud with MVP vs. Matt Hardy but they are also Tag Champs so it makes there interaction a kinda hate/pretend to like relationship.
ECW has a more old school feud going on, which I really like, between Kevin Thorn and Stevie Richards.  This feud is not about who is sleeping with who, or some bizarre storyline where they are brothers, or they are former tag team partners who are jealous of the others better abilities.  It's a feud between who is the better man in the ring which is what wrestling all comes down to.  Kevin Thorn being a more dominant and strength wrestler dominates the entire match but somehow Richards always pulls out the win.  It's great!
TNA has the talent pool but are just not using it to its full ability and are focusing more on the former WWE stars, especially Kurt Angle who a month ago possessed all the titles, rather than their own creations like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, AMW, LAX and the X-Division.

If you want my opinion I think Vincent Kennedy McMahon has single handedly destroyed the wrestling business and made it into more of a joke then it was before.  He has made it impossible for anyone to compete with his multi-billion dollar company or even just to make money off of it.

Ok no more shitting on Cena- afterall he's still got the title.  :raspberry:  Goddamn i so rock though- didnt watch wrestling for months on end, watch one episode and tell jamie that the midget leprechaun is vinces son- woah maybe im like writing the scripts for wwe in my sleep and dont realise it. Hehehehe babblecrap   :eyebrows:   :err:
Like faerytale dominion rose, A widow to the snow peaks
Wherein reclined the Countess, Limbs purring from the kill
Bathed in virgin white and like the night, Alive and young and unfulfilled

Offline Ms. Harlott

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Lucretia Von Boobs
« Reply #184 on: September 12, 2007, 11:35:00 PM »

Who the FUCK is Hornswaggle.

The other day I was thinking to myself, all the people going up for the massive titles, with Triple H runnin' round and the Undertaker coming back etc. what are they going to do, start a storyline which sees them fighting for nothing against no one? Those titles were MADE for big names like Taker and Hunter 'Earst 'Elmsley, and this whole McMahon storyline "oh he's dead, no he's not, oh he hates his family, no he wants to make it up to them, oh he's got an illegitimate son" - this shit is absolutely pathetic and it makes me cringe just watching it.

Oh let's bring back the early 90s/80s wrestlers. OOOOhhh and DX. God just anything! these storylines are pathetic and wrestling is going to shit.
hello darkness my old friend...

Offline Necron

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Mhorgl
« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2007, 11:36:58 PM »
The other day I was thinking to myself, all the people going up for the massive titles, with Triple H runnin' round and the Undertaker coming back etc. what are they going to do, start a storyline which sees them fighting for nothing against no one? Those titles were MADE for big names like Taker and Hunter 'Earst 'Elmsley, and this whole McMahon storyline "oh he's dead, no he's not, oh he hates his family, no he wants to make it up to them, oh he's got an illegitimate son" - this shit is absolutely pathetic and it makes me cringe just watching it. 

I havent watched wrestling in over ten years, and it sounds as though nothing has changed. These are the exact same story lines they had ages ago.

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 12, 2007, 11:38:48 PM »

Who the FUCK is Hornswaggle.

Oh let's bring back the early 90s/80s wrestlers. OOOOhhh and DX. God just anything! these storylines are pathetic and wrestling is going to shit.
]

this little fucker is Hornswoggle

Offline Ms. Harlott

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Lucretia Von Boobs
« Reply #187 on: September 12, 2007, 11:44:07 PM »
You gonna have to put a really big picture up, cause my eyesights not that good.
Make it 600x800 hahaha

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 12, 2007, 11:52:37 PM »

Jamie, I agree with every fibre of my being.

He really should not have bought WCW and ECW out.  Sure, both companies were having financial troubles, but back in the day the competition between the "Big Three" was what bore all the interesting feuds and angles.  With WCW out of the picture, and ECW as a division of the WWE, it amounts to lackluster and utterly risible storylines (Hornswoggle being McMahon's "bastard son" being a prime example) because there is really no major competition out there (bar TNA).

Naturally, the wrestling industry being scrutinized after the Benoit incident doesn't help matters either ...

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2007, 12:43:55 AM »
i dont think the buying out wcw and ecw is the problem, its having 3 seperate brands within the one company thats the problem. ever since raw and smackdown became two seperate entities things started to decline. now all brands rely on 4 or so major stars (HHH, HBK, Cena, Taker, Batista, Rey) and about 8 lower status stars (Hardy's, Mr Kennedy.......Kennedy, Umaga, Carlito), who all continually fight each other over and over again. plus with only one night a week to develop the storylines it always seems that they have too many stories but not enough time. add to that, little rotation of the rosters, being only done after wrestlemania, means that we end up getting stuck with the same ol' stories or rivalries again.
almost everytime they have done a cross brand rivalry its been pretty damn entertaining, with the exception to the lashey/umaga and goldberg/lesnar type feuds.
back when it was still good, we had the rock, mankind, austin, taker, HHH, angle all feudining with each other, but they had time to develop the feuds, plus they had a bigger pool of second tier superstars to choose from to make up the rest of the shows.

Offline Ms. Harlott

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Lucretia Von Boobs
« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2007, 01:06:05 AM »

Jamie, I agree with every fibre of my being.

He really should not have bought WCW and ECW out.  Sure, both companies were having financial troubles, but back in the day the competition between the "Big Three" was what bore all the interesting feuds and angles.  With WCW out of the picture, and ECW as a division of the WWE, it amounts to lackluster and utterly risible storylines (Hornswoggle being McMahon's "bastard son" being a prime example) because there is really no major competition out there (bar TNA).

Naturally, the wrestling industry being scrutinized after the Benoit incident doesn't help matters either ...

Fuck yeah. ECW/WCW/WWF all completely seperate shows. WCW used to be on TNT. WWF was on the sports channel and Fox8, and ECW was barely ever shown.

Now it's all combined and it sucks. There used to be no connection between these shows, no stars going to another show and it being publicised.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 13, 2009, 06:06:11 PM »
bit of an update

THE doctor to professional wrestler Chris Benoit, who killed himself, his wife and seven-year-old son in 2007, has been sent to jail for 10 years.

Phil Austin pleaded guilty to 175 counts of illegally prescribing painkillers and other drugs to patients.

Prosecutors in Georgia said at least two of Austin?s patients died as a result of the lax prescriptions.

Benoit, known as The Rabid Wolverine or The Canadian Crippler, was a star of wrestling associations WCW, ECW and WWE.

In June 2007, he was found to have hanged himself after murdering his wife and son.

Investigators suspect Benoit?s behaviour was linked to the presence of the drug hydrocone and an elevated level of testosterone, evidence of treatment for steroid abuse.

While Austin often prescribed steroids for Benoit, authorities couldn?t say whether the drug played a definitive role in his death.

One of Austin?s patients died of an overdose of hydrocone and other drugs prescribed by Austin.

The other died of an overdose of prescription medication.

?I take full responsibility,? Austin told the judge, according to The Associated Press.

?I am sorry I hurt so many lives. I was thinking that I was looking after my patients.''

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25472976-401,00.html
Mongeese like results

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 14, 2009, 03:19:41 PM »
2 years on and it's still hilarious.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline World Maggot

• WF Major
  • beneath a sky of maggots i slept
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 14, 2009, 08:39:24 PM »

Wow, the way you laugh at the murder of an innocent family is so impressive.
the ultimate frostage desire snowflurry drifts these plains...

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 14, 2009, 09:05:04 PM »

dont question him... he is the epitome of cool.
Mongeese like results

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 15, 2009, 04:08:47 PM »
8)

:-*

:clap:

:hmm:

::)

:eyebrows:

:cunning:

:rofl:
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 16, 2009, 12:55:12 AM »

You listen to Gwar and you take this guy seriously?  You and Mago need to lighten the fuck up   :'(
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2009, 02:58:51 AM »

You listen to Gwar and you take this guy seriously?  You and Mago need to lighten the fuck up   :'(

there's a line... and he consistently crosses it. I should know better though...
Mongeese like results

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2009, 03:04:25 AM »
Yeah, but he crosses it.. with comic results!