Author Topic: Vomiting Black Art Zine  (Read 12026 times)

Offline VomitingBlackArt

• WF Private
    • View Profile
Vomiting Black Art Zine
« on: April 02, 2009, 07:27:27 AM »
A bit of "old news" but one that you "black/thrash/death/metal" ""maniacs"" -might- just appreciate..

Long story short, over 60 pages of black and white, Oldschool style art, logos etc..
A4 format. DIY cut and paste. 20$ for an issue, If you can fork out money on your shitty new Terrorizer excuse of "a metal maga'zine", and you are "passionate about your metal" then this might just be up your alley.

Heres a picture from one of the pages... Feel free to reply, or send a message through here, for any info or questions answered.

Offline Oiseau

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Vomiting Black Art Zine
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 08:20:01 AM »
Care to name some of the featured artists? What does it mean by DIY cut and paste?
I ate one anchovy. And that is why i did not eat two anchovies.

Offline Stormrider

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • \m/ \m/
    • View Profile
    • Riot Squad
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 03:38:40 PM »
Care to name some of the featured artists? What does it mean by DIY cut and paste?

It means he's stuck in the 80's  :laugh:

Hey Terroriser is not too bad ... one of the few METAL mags out there

RIOT SQUAD - The New Force in THRASH
https://www.facebook.com/Riot.Squad.aus

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 04:28:17 PM »
nice highschool project.  ;)
Mongeese like results

Offline Oiseau

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »
Ohhh so it's literally a scissors and Clag job. Cool. I'm still yet to see the connection between me wanting to listen to metal and me wanting to buy his book of collages and drawings of inverted crosses. Unless the book also sounds like Pantera.

Offline Hoboclese

• WF Colonel
  • For your health
    • View Profile
    • emospace
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 09:15:02 PM »
I "hope" this "maga'zine" has as -much- un/necessary punctu"ation" as the initial "post"?
You want a saviour? Try checking in the ad break
You want redemption?
You want a meaning?
You want an answer? The answer is....

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 09:25:06 PM »
I "hope" this "maga'zine" has as -much- un/necessary punctu"ation" as the initial "post"?

Thats the exact reason Im pretty sure I know who it is....
Mongeese like results

Offline Wolfmoon Records

• WF Private
    • View Profile
    • Wolfmoon Records Official Myspace
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 10:27:36 PM »
Looking forward to reading this Allhexx.

Cheers
Purity Nature Reflection

www.myspace.com/wolfmoonrecords

Offline VomitingBlackArt

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 04:33:00 AM »
Haha, I wont mention many of the opionions I could raise to the front regarding this...

Hey fuckhead... What's your point in bagging out something that someones done that "supports metal" - just because you dont understand it, or never even had a clue or "got to see" even the "end" of that era??

If your idea of a metal magazine is Terrorizer, you must have a pretty common, diluted idea of metal.

If you want it to sound like Pantera, sure... Projects In The Jungle anyone? And dont get me wrong, I dig that shit as much as their "first" album Cowgirls From..

It is all my own art. If you are into old Black/Death/Thrash, then you would appreciate and get into this.
DIY means it is photocopied, cut and pasted, black and white. No computer, No Digital Shit.

Laugh all you want at the "highschool project"... (I was out of year 12 for a good 4/5 years before even starting to do the art or zine shit)

34 or so double sided a4 pages. 20$ is a bit much, so im knocking the price down to $10. It'll be around in 78s and Dadas and some other shops when I get an ABN sorted out.

In the meantime, good to see you fuckers are as immature and idiotic as ever.

Regarding the Punc'tu-ation, Its fairly obvious most of you never got into 'ZINES or much of the "Back in the Day" (early 90s, not so much "STUCK IN THE 80s... [im not that old haha, even if i know my shit about the era...])

taken from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zine

A zine (an abbreviation of the word fanzine, or magazine; pronounced [ziːn], "zeen") is most commonly a small circulation publication of original or appropriated texts and images. More broadly, the term encompasses any self-published work of minority interest usually reproduced via photocopier on a variety of colored paper stock.

To anyone with actual Legit interest, let me know via whatever means. I wont be around for the next week or two, but yeah, most of you know how to get in contact if need be, or might run in to me at some point some where.

Keep up the inane "western front" kiddies..

Offline Bishnack

• WF Private
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 04:56:56 AM »
For 10 bucks I'll check it out.

Last Perth Zine I got was Deathflesh in '97 - from Rocko!

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
  • Recording, engineering, mixing services available!
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Divine official web page
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 07:48:01 AM »
Hang on a minute. So why would I want to pay money for a book of HB pencil doodling, random photos of dudes in dark rooms who like to look at their feet, and illegible diary entries?

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 07:50:43 AM »
Hang on a minute. So why would I want to pay money for a book of HB pencil doodling, random photos of dudes in dark rooms who like to look at their feet, and illegible diary entries?

Kvlt points.

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 07:59:11 AM »
Oh, and why "Vomiting Black Art"? How would you ask for something like that at a newsagency?

And since when is vomiting tough? Vomiting is just gross.

Offline Oiseau

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 09:35:39 AM »
Haha, I wont mention many of the opionions I could raise to the front regarding this...

Hey fuckhead... What's your point in bagging out something that someones done that "supports metal" - just because you dont understand it, or never even had a clue or "got to see" even the "end" of that era??

If your idea of a metal magazine is Terrorizer, you must have a pretty common, diluted idea of metal.

If you want it to sound like Pantera, sure... Projects In The Jungle anyone? And dont get me wrong, I dig that shit as much as their "first" album Cowgirls From..

It is all my own art. If you are into old Black/Death/Thrash, then you would appreciate and get into this.
DIY means it is photocopied, cut and pasted, black and white. No computer, No Digital Shit.

Laugh all you want at the "highschool project"... (I was out of year 12 for a good 4/5 years before even starting to do the art or zine shit)

34 or so double sided a4 pages. 20$ is a bit much, so im knocking the price down to $10. It'll be around in 78s and Dadas and some other shops when I get an ABN sorted out.

In the meantime, good to see you fuckers are as immature and idiotic as ever.

Regarding the Punc'tu-ation, Its fairly obvious most of you never got into 'ZINES or much of the "Back in the Day" (early 90s, not so much "STUCK IN THE 80s... [im not that old haha, even if i know my shit about the era...])

taken from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zine

A zine (an abbreviation of the word fanzine, or magazine; pronounced [ziːn], "zeen") is most commonly a small circulation publication of original or appropriated texts and images. More broadly, the term encompasses any self-published work of minority interest usually reproduced via photocopier on a variety of colored paper stock.

To anyone with actual Legit interest, let me know via whatever means. I wont be around for the next week or two, but yeah, most of you know how to get in contact if need be, or might run in to me at some point some where.

Keep up the inane "western front" kiddies..

Ooooh he's a feisty little fella!

Offline VomitingBlackArt

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 10:52:42 AM »
You wouldnt ask for it at a newsagency, dumbass.

Since when is Venom not metal or Halford not gay, if you want to raise such a stupid point like "since when is vomiting tough?" ? Vomiting was tough before you cut your hair short, and who said anything about "being tough" in the first place? Idiot..If anything, grossing you out is far superior to "being tougher", dipshit.

Why would you want to pay money for a book of some art? Fucked if I know, and can't say I care either.
Obviously its not your thing, big deal. Shut the fuck up, dont bother posting, and keep your opinions to yourself... seems pretty self explanatory really doesnt it ?

I thought there might be people still around that actually had a single fucking clue or even the faintest whiff of what "Zines" used to be about, stuff like Slayer or Petrified..

a) you know Slayer is vaguely a thrash band
b) you used wikipedia to read up about what a zine is
c) your idea of a "metal magazine" extends to Terrorizer no earlier than 2000
d) you dont actually have the slightest idea about things like Tape Trading, or a Pre-Internet, postal based system of communication, and the artwork, attitudes, or ideas from those years
e) your idea of a good band logo has to involve photoshop, mirror, and bevel and emboss + a fire filter, and lens flare
f) you take "Heavy, the story of metal" as pretty much the gospel
g) all of the above.

but this is so blatantly Not the place to expect even the slightest bit of mature, let alone "metal" behaviour, not to even mention any of you children knowing anything of what I am talking about.

Once again, good work at proving just exactly why "the metal scene" in Perth is such a fucking joke.

P.s : Deathflesh was a pretty cool zine, Grif did some killer artwork.

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 02:41:18 PM »
WELCOME BACK ALEX!!!

URHHHH URHHHHHHHHHHHH URHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;D
HAHAHAHA

Offline Stormrider

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • \m/ \m/
    • View Profile
    • Riot Squad
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 03:32:56 PM »
Hey i'm all for the OLD SCHOOL tiger !

80's THRASH FTW !!  :headbang:

But ya gotta know this was never going to go down well here  ::)

RIOT SQUAD - The New Force in THRASH
https://www.facebook.com/Riot.Squad.aus

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 03:47:14 PM »
Jesus this thread is a great big retard fest.

I wouldn't buy your zine... but I wouldn't fall over myself trying to bag you for releasing it either... considering the calibre of people trying to abuse you, I wouldn't get too stressed eh.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Senton

• WF Major
  • Teeth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2009, 08:43:29 PM »
Its good to see people still making zines, whether cut/paste or slick and glossy.

Theres never been a successful, long running australia Heavy Metal/Rock magazine/zine for yonks. Theres been a few false starts (Benighted West Chronicle and even WF had one back in the day!).

HM and the other one that the editor did (Jed something) just failed after promising starts  :-X
Critical Mass RTRFM 92.1
Every Wednesday from 9pm

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2009, 10:15:31 PM »
Obviously its not your thing, big deal. Shut the fuck up, dont bother posting, and keep your opinions to yourself... seems pretty self explanatory really doesnt it ?
+1

Once again, good work at proving just exactly why "the metal scene" in Perth is such a fucking joke.

Offline Merlok

• WF Colonel
  • Keep the metal faith alive!! - Chuck Schuldiner
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2009, 10:47:09 PM »

\MMMMMETTTTTAAAAAALLLLLLLL/

AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG   :headbang:

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2009, 01:07:33 AM »
haha, damn, usually I'm the first to rip into Alex for being uber underground, and before he dropped the price I came pretty close :P

Oh, and why "Vomiting Black Art"? How would you ask for something like that at a newsagency?

And since when is vomiting tough? Vomiting is just gross.

I lol'd in real life, back to back retardation, well done sport!

Im pretty sure he knew exactly what kind of response he'd get from the chumps on WF, but at least he's still putting it out there for the hardcore fans of the old school ways, and there's still a market for this kinda stuff, unfortunately not so much on WF, in Perth, or Australia.

Ten points for perseverance  :P

You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 01:13:10 AM »
I just knew it would wind him up real good after his previous posts.

I still don't get the vomiting thing though.

Offline DeathspellDestroyer

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2009, 02:02:40 AM »
Wow, Lord Alhexx, you're like so totally cool. Noone's ever heard of zines in Perth hey. Only you.
Noone's heard of LLN, except you.
Noone's ever printed anything all kvlt on paper, except you :)

I've noticed that you pop up on this forum every 6 months or so, and make a really inane post something along the lines of;

----

Hails

I'm selling an OOP of this really grim tape/vinyl. I don't know why I'm posting on this "metal" forum because none of you "metal" heads "understand" "metal" like people used to. Anyway, I would rather "trade" but I'm sure none of you "metalheads" have anything worth trading because none of you trade. Like me.

OR

HEY GUYS
I WENT TO THE SAME BLACK METAL GIG AS YOU.EXCEPT I WAS REALLY GRIM ABOUT IT AND USED A POLAROID CAMERA BECAUSE I AM OLD SCHOOL. JUST SO YOU KNOW. I USE POLAROID. I SHOULD PROBABLY UNDERLINE THE WORD POLAROID TOO. PLEASE TAKE NOTICE.

----

Seriously dude, why do you always have a snide elitist "pee hee hee, I am more metal than the people on WF" thing going on with all your posts? Do you want attention? Or do you want people to think "Omg, that Alhexx dude is like so way grim and BM OOP we would never understand him, damn, I wish I could understand metal to the depth and complexity that he does" ?!

Also, what happened to your "Anti Australian Gay Black Metal" sig thing you had going on for a while? Did you delete it cos you've buddied up with your junior underling of grimness, Lord Cocktart?

Ps It's ironic that you said "lolz keep your opinions to yourself" considering your contrived, pretentious thread post was pretty much just;

Hey "metal" "fans"
I am selling a tr00 piece of kvlt "art" that you won't "understand", but I will "post" on here "anyway" just so you "know".

Pps Kudos to Noctarth, who made sure that now everyone knows he bought one.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2009, 02:28:07 AM »
 :rofl:

Aside from that, my lips are sealed.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Wolfmoon Records

• WF Private
    • View Profile
    • Wolfmoon Records Official Myspace
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2009, 03:49:17 AM »
Wow, Lord Alhexx, you're like so totally cool. Noone's ever heard of zines in Perth hey. Only you.

I've noticed that you pop up on this forum every 6 months or so, and make a really inane post something along the lines of;

----

Hails

I'm selling an OOP of this really grim tape/vinyl. I don't know why I'm posting on this "metal" forum because none of you "metal" heads "understand" "metal" like people used to. Anyway, I would rather "trade" but I'm sure none of you "metalheads" have anything worth trading because none of you trade. Like me.

OR

HEY GUYS
I WENT TO THE SAME BLACK METAL GIG AS YOU.EXCEPT I WAS REALLY GRIM ABOUT IT AND USED A POLAROID CAMERA BECAUSE I AM OLD SCHOOL. JUST SO YOU KNOW. I USE POLAROID. I SHOULD PROBABLY UNDERLINE THE WORD POLAROID TOO. PLEASE TAKE NOTICE.

----

Seriously dude, why do you always have a snide elitist "pee hee hee, I am more metal than the people on WF" thing going on with all your posts? Do you want attention? Or do you want people to think "Omg, that Alhexx dude is like so way grim and BM OOP we would never understand him, damn, I wish I could understand metal to the depth and complexity that he does" ?!

Also, what happened to your "Anti Australian Gay Black Metal" sig thing you had going on for a while? Did you delete it cos you've buddied up with your junior underling of grimness, Lord Cocktart?

Ps It's ironic that you said "lolz keep your opinions to yourself" considering your contrived, pretentious thread post was pretty much just;

Hey "metal" "fans"
I am selling a tr00 piece of kvlt "art" that you won't "understand", but I will "post" on here "anyway" just so you "know".

Get a life mate.
Purity Nature Reflection

www.myspace.com/wolfmoonrecords

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 04:09:02 PM »

----

Hails

OR

HEY GUYS

----

Hey "metal" "fans"

Get a life mate.

the funny part is, he sounds like he actually has one.... as opposed to...well, you know.
Mongeese like results

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2009, 08:31:10 PM »
I can see some wikid confrontations between Nihilist and Alex. 8)

Offline blaaah

• WF Colonel
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2009, 07:07:31 AM »
this thread is great, alex comes in, and tries to undermine all the poeple who he thinks is younger and dont know anything about metal, and acts like he is the greatest and some kind of superior person because of all his years listening to black metal....and then comes along all the 30+ year olds who just have a lol at him and see him for the pretty average person that he is.

and good times were had by all.

Offline DeathspellDestroyer

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 06:41:35 PM »
Get a life mate.

Oh, does running around suburban bushland in corpse paint taking photos for myspace bands constitute having a life?

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 06:54:00 PM »
:police::police::police: Troll account detected.:police::police::police:

Offline Anacrucify

• WF Colonel
  • Heathens!!!
    • View Profile
    • Lacrymae @ MySpace
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2009, 03:48:23 AM »
Who the fuck is this guy?

Offline blaaah

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2009, 06:46:48 AM »
Who the fuck is this guy?

which one?
the person who started the thread is a kvlt leet black metaller known as alex that sometimes posts on here, that other person is more than likely someone from here that doesnt want to give himself a bad name so started a new account to bag everyone out.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2009, 03:25:47 PM »
I can see some wikid confrontations between Nihilist and Alex. 8)

He types too much to keep me interested.

Besides, I quite enjoy the fact that he pisses most of you off so much.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 12:06:51 AM »
this thread is great, alex comes in, and tries to undermine all the poeple who he thinks is younger and dont know anything about metal, and acts like he is the greatest and some kind of superior person because of all his years listening to black metal....and then comes along all the 30+ year olds who just have a lol at him and see him for the pretty average person that he is.

Speaking for the 30+ crowd around here, none of you 30- lot know anything about metal.

Or anything else for that matter.   ;D ;D ;D

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2009, 06:23:55 AM »
Alex doesn't piss me off. Not sure if he still has a hand bag or not tho. Oh wait it's a Satchell. ;D
Any how what do you say to HALFORD the Musical? On how he has gone from looking like Tim Brook Taylor(The Goodies) to Ming the Merciless. ;D

Offline Oiseau

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2009, 07:01:26 AM »

Speaking for the 30+ crowd around here, none of you 30- lot know anything about metal.

But we're so darn cute! :angel:

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2009, 09:51:18 AM »

Except you... you are fugly.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2009, 01:02:09 AM »

I beg to differ.  8)

Offline metal_munchkin

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • Facialbook
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 02:22:15 AM »

----

Hails

OR

HEY GUYS

----

Hey "metal" "fans"

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH oh man, that fucking made my day.
the best smartarse response ive seen on here.
well done.  :rofl: :rofl:
"Mr Murphy, would you come over by the board?"

"No, that's alright. I'll take the zero."

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2009, 06:04:43 AM »
And well done to you for Sabbotaging another quote pyramid.  ;D

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2009, 06:10:08 AM »

I beg to differ.  8)

And well done to you (metal_munchkin) for Sabbotaging another quote pyramid.  ;D

How's that?  Better?  :D

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2009, 12:07:13 PM »

I beg to differ.  8)

And well done to you (metal_munchkin) for Sabbotaging another quote pyramid.  ;D

How's that?  Better?  :D

No, it's too late, the damage has been done. :'(
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2009, 06:36:39 AM »
Really??? Good!! 8) ;D

Offline thefalloutmagazine

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2009, 01:02:51 AM »
A bit of "old news" but one that you "black/thrash/death/metal" ""maniacs"" -might- just appreciate..

I don't mind a bit of that, and I'm a zine collector and writer.

I'm from Brisbane. How would I be able to grab a copy off you?

Offline VomitingBlackArt

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2009, 08:17:08 AM »

----

Hails

OR

HEY GUYS

----

Hey "metal" "fans"

Ahhhh, couldnt resist this one...

Heres a quick summary for you.

- I appreciate the nostalgic feeling, hence having a polaroid camera. How many people asides from "pro photographers" even USE a non digital camera? Hell, even most of the semi pro or pro photographers I can think of are all using some form of fancy shmancy digital ish camera nowdays.
Sure, looking at photos on your ipod, your monitor, are cool, but HAVING that fucker on an actual PHYSICAL medium, is just that LITTLE BIT MORE SPECIAL. I can look back on it in YEARS and go "fuck yeah" instead of "wheres that dvd/usb stick/whatever with that photo on it?" Or you know, put it up on my fridge, or even on the back of my toilet door as I masturbate furiously over how kvlt GGG Trve I obviously must be..

You mightnt give a fuck, or appreciate it, but, I do. End of Story, dipshit..

-- "Lord" How about "Nah, ya poofter bastard" ? Alex is fine thanks tiger.. though, its ALLHEXX not "Alhexx" if you want to get technical sugar :)

-- Lets face it, "Back In The Day" - sure, I was into LLN when most people didnt even have a fucking clue about them... Do you think Im going to begrudge someone that knows/is into their "Nowadays Modern black metal" (now there's one for you to have some fun with, if you get the pun..?) Ofcourse I wont. My active following interest in Black Metal has pretty much died in the arse within the last few years, with the exception of a very few bands.. So, if you can understand what I am saying, is, that I am sure nowdays, there are people that "know more than me" for sure... That still doesnt really CHANGE much though... Just putting it out there that - I dont, and never will, pretend to be some "be all, know it all" motherfucker... BUT - I will never back down from getting into the genre(s) of music with 100% (no, lets make that 666%) conviction.

-- Also, what happened to growing the fuck up? Its not like you get bonus points for "Not bagging out something" and besides, do you really think the "Anti Australian Gay Black Metal" sig makes ANY form of difference? To put it simply, I forgot my account details haha, and had to make another account to post this stuff, Seems pretty damn simple to me when you look at it that way..

To everyone else, its been fun to see how this post has/is going hah thats for sure. James, Louise, Gday again,, its been a while, hope alls well haha ! Cool to see that you guys are still around, It seems like the names change on here, and maybe the attitudes a bit [for worse it seems if anything] but hey...

10$ for the zine, the offer still stands, send a message via here or whatever and we can sus it from there.

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2009, 03:23:15 PM »
What ever happened to FUKK and little uncle fester mate? Havent seen them in years! :(
HAHAHAHA

Offline VomitingBlackArt

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2009, 07:11:13 PM »
They're still around.. we get to the odd gig every now and then for something to do, but I suppose for the most part, like all of us, life isnt all about just going to gigs and drinking and having fun..as much as it would be nice if it could be.

Speaking of which, I should be getting ready for work..

Offline Alone

• WF Corporal
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2009, 08:27:37 PM »
Ah welcome back Alex. Don't mind the people here - they are just upset because they get no scene points for smoking bongs on their couch.

Granted that $20 for a 30p rag is a bit steep, good luck with it.

PM sent.