Author Topic: A Harrowing Experience!  (Read 6623 times)

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
A Harrowing Experience!
« on: April 06, 2009, 12:12:40 AM »
Post Removed. To keep some people happy.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:44:53 AM by Nosaj »

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
Re: A Harrowing Experience!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 12:18:58 AM »
HAHAHAHA.... Classic saj! ;D

reading the subject and first line of ya post mate i thought you were going to say you were drunk and saw HARRO (ex-blacksteel, ex-allegiance, ex-black'n'blue) advertising real estate between songs on rage - that makes me shed a tear every time too mate! :'(
HAHAHAHA

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 01:44:11 AM »

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 12:17:40 AM »
I was watching Headbanger's Ball on Fox a while back and in the middle of the show a song came on by some filthy hot yet massively tone-deaf blick women with the caption "Slayer: Seasons in the Abyss".
 I am not sure if it was a mistake or if Slayer need to really focus and pull themselves together. 

This story has no relevance to anything but this topic, and thus has no relevance whatsoever...

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 04:02:52 PM »
I was watching Headbanger's Ball on Fox a while back and in the middle of the show a song came on by some filthy hot yet massively tone-deaf blick women with the caption "Slayer: Seasons in the Abyss".
 I am not sure if it was a mistake or if Slayer need to really focus and pull themselves together. 

This story has no relevance to anything but this topic, and thus has no relevance whatsoever...

did you watch that 4 part mini-series about the rise of metal through the years? It was on about a month ago. Pretty cool, though some of the details were a bit etchy. For one, they mentioned absolutely nothing about Mustaine being in Metallica, although they showed some footage from Cliff Em All with Dave on guitar, and dedicated half an episode to the 2 bands, yet still no mention of it. Another thing was they claimed that Guns N Roses rose to international fame after a European Tour with Aerosmith.... what they neglected to mention was that tour never happened because Aerosmith's manager didnt think it was a good idea to send a newly drug-free band out with the baddest boys in rock n roll. The clincher was when they discovered that Joe Perry used to buy his heroin from Izzy. A few inaccuracies that only true fans would know, but all in all a pretty cool doco. 
Mongeese like results

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 06:06:08 AM »
Dude, this topic is shit flavoured shit, a slippery patch where Jase wiped his mental skidmark and waddled off again to inhale more bowel-rotting buckets of doberman corpse. It is pure unadulterated crud, an intellectual pap smear, a tossed salad of fart-scented ignorance and I feel it thickening us with dumb-radiation.  It is Jase's sick plan to bring clusters of fucktards gallumphing out of the wormy woodwork to splatter us with their undercooked drivel and anaphylectic anecdotes, until we see no other option than to choke ourselves with our own underpants.  It is a Jasonuclear stupidity dirty bomb: it won't kill us quickly, but make us wish it had.

And you are on the verge of validating it by injecting some intelligent topic matter into it.  You are letting the terrorist win.

Just making sure you are aware.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 06:16:01 AM »
Hmm. I guess having Tony Harrison as an Avatar doesn't help me much either. ::)

Offline Stormrider

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • \m/ \m/
    • View Profile
    • Riot Squad
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 04:00:24 PM »
Dude, this topic is shit flavoured shit, a slippery patch where Jase wiped his mental skidmark and waddled off again to inhale more bowel-rotting buckets of doberman corpse. It is pure unadulterated crud, an intellectual pap smear, a tossed salad of fart-scented ignorance and I feel it thickening us with dumb-radiation.  It is Jase's sick plan to bring clusters of fucktards gallumphing out of the wormy woodwork to splatter us with their undercooked drivel and anaphylectic anecdotes, until we see no other option than to choke ourselves with our own underpants.  It is a Jasonuclear stupidity dirty bomb: it won't kill us quickly, but make us wish it had.

And you are on the verge of validating it by injecting some intelligent topic matter into it.  You are letting the terrorist win.

for once jez i completly agreee   :hmm:

Jason . Shut the fuck up & leave these kinda posts to your self !

RIOT SQUAD - The New Force in THRASH
https://www.facebook.com/Riot.Squad.aus

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 04:24:46 PM »

hey man, you started it :P
Mongeese like results

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 06:39:45 AM »
I find people who agree with me most disagreeable.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 06:46:42 AM »

for once jez i completly agreee   :hmm:

Jason . Shut the fuck up & leave these kinda posts to your self !
Post is deleted.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:57:31 AM by Nosaj »

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 07:26:29 AM »
I have to admit that post was stupid. Even for me. So I have deleted it. But as for my other posts some have found them funny. I just post what seems to be a good idea at the time. I make no apologies for having a sense of humour and trying entertain. Some poeple like it some don't thats the gamble you take. It's not all that different to bands and particular genres. Some people like blackmetal some don't. Some like Power metal some don't. Some people like Lol Cats some don't. Smitty you may not find my posts that funny. But that doesn't give you the right to shove it down my throat. Don't get me wrong I'm all for jokes. Eg" Haha your a nob." But when you force your opinions down on me in a serious manner thats where I draw the line. That goes for anyone on here. I thought the post was funny to start with. But now looking back I can see where Jez is comming from. I'm not perfect and have never claimed to be, I make mistake like everyone else.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 07:29:31 AM by Nosaj »

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 08:25:38 AM »
Ah don't worry Jase, even when your posts are silly they're still funny. Anyone that gets serious about it just makes themselves look like jokes. ;)
And don't worry about Smitty, check all his posts these days.. he's getting old and becoming cynical, and is just a grumpy, old woman these days (although I agree with most of what he says in a lot of the posts ;D).

Offline Stormrider

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • \m/ \m/
    • View Profile
    • Riot Squad
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 02:50:15 PM »
I have to admit that post was stupid. Even for me. So I have deleted it. But as for my other posts some have found them funny. I just post what seems to be a good idea at the time. I make no apologies for having a sense of humour and trying entertain. Some poeple like it some don't thats the gamble you take. It's not all that different to bands and particular genres. Some people like blackmetal some don't. Some like Power metal some don't. Some people like Lol Cats some don't. Smitty you may not find my posts that funny. But that doesn't give you the right to shove it down my throat. Don't get me wrong I'm all for jokes. Eg" Haha your a nob." But when you force your opinions down on me in a serious manner thats where I draw the line. That goes for anyone on here. I thought the post was funny to start with. But now looking back I can see where Jez is comming from. I'm not perfect and have never claimed to be, I make mistake like everyone else.

You didn't have to delete it mate ! . But glad to hear even you think the post was silly (in the context of your posts  :D )

I think it was more a 'Frontline' topic as opposed to 'Gen Discussion' ?

Jez hates everything (even when he likes it  :laugh: ) ... & maybe i can be a cynical old prick sometimes ... maybe i was expecting a Harro story as well  :P

RIOT SQUAD - The New Force in THRASH
https://www.facebook.com/Riot.Squad.aus

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »
Jeez Jase, I was juat trying to add another layer of wackiness on top of yours, you were supposed to see the irony.   ::)

Nobody ever gets my sense of humour.

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 03:38:16 PM »
Nobody ever gets my sense of humour.
Thats because you're only funny when you're facing / suffering from a life threatening injury! ;D

NOSAJ MATE - we love your work mate, dont let others discourage you!!! Ya just gotta be a bit more subtle when ya posting crap that only a select few of us fully appreciate! ;D

Smitty got off lightly here.... Saj was quite civil. I've seen where the saj has been UNJUSTLY PUSHED TOO FAR (admittedly by a far bigger knobspanker than my good mate smittehhhh) and the end result was that Nosaj used to think this guy was OK...... BUT NOW HE FUCKING HATES HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

HAHAHAHA

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 03:49:26 AM »
I didn't want to go down that path Sod. Theres too much history with me and Smitty. Having shared the stage in our respective bands. It would be stupid to destroy all that over some petty little thing. Beside I had a hectic day at work yesterday and was already a bit wound up. Thats pretty much why I do the humourous shit in the first place. To get rid of stress.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2009, 04:25:43 AM »
Hahaha, ah Jase.. it's hard to find one of your posts that aren't funny. Whether you're trying or not  ;D

... maybe i was expecting a Harro story as well  :P
Yeah that was my let down when I saw the title. Harro makes a lot better comic than any Barrack one could be too. ;)

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 08:21:11 AM »
Speaking of which. Since you have the Arcade machine. We could try to make that Harro game. Unfortunatly I lost the lot when my PC shat itself.

Oh by the way. A bit of topic, but I was playing back something I recorded recently on my 4 track and I came across the party riff that I recorded(mainly to test out my gear and make sure I had a decent sound.) Well my version of that party riff anyway.

What I recorded recently was just another test riff. I down tuned my Rg to drop B, but for some reason it's decided to go into drop C, and since I picked up a 5 string Bass I was recording a random riff to see how heavy it would sound. So far it's impressive.

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2009, 03:17:46 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA..... Ahhhh i almost forgot how AWESOME the HARRO comix were! ;D
HAHAHAHA

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2009, 03:35:13 AM »
who did those comics? They were fucking awesome. I still have them on my PC somewhere from years and years ago.
Mongeese like results

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2009, 03:39:00 AM »
Darren. He has them in the backup files somewhere.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2009, 04:35:15 AM »
This topic is weirding me out.