Author Topic: SADISTIK EXEKUTION to play Aust Metal Awards 09  (Read 4183 times)

Offline Trolld

• WF Colonel
  • Problem?
    • View Profile
SADISTIK EXEKUTION to play Aust Metal Awards 09
« on: April 07, 2009, 07:51:40 PM »
Matt from the Aust Metal Awards told us, that there will be a AMA show here in Perth, which means these guys could be playing here.

EDIT - They're saying, Sad Ex are doing the 1 show only in Sydney on Nov 7.

"Sadistik Exekution are one of Australia's most extreme metal bands and we are please to announce that they will be our very special guest performers at the 2009 Australian Metal Awards.

Sadistik Exekution formed in 1985 and with out a doubt has been a huge influence to both death and black metal bands both here and overseas. "Euronymous" from Norwegian black metal band "Mayhem" was even a fan and can be seen wearing a Sadistik Exekution shirt on the Tribute to the Black Emperors bootleg album.

Since their initial recording of the Magus in 1991 Sadistik Exekution released 4 more brutal albums the last of which was Fuk II which was released in 2002.

The real brutality to Sadistik Exekution has always been in their live performances. For those who have seen them before then you know what you are in for at the 2009 Australian Metal Awards. For those who haven't.. you will have never seen anything like this before. "
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 09:41:05 PM by The Usurper »

Offline The AAHM Team

• WF Private
    • View Profile
    • australianmetal
Re: SADISTIK EXEKUTION to play Aust Metal Awards 09
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 12:34:53 AM »
"We are not four amazing musicians, we are four fukking idiots" Rok

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 01:13:28 AM »
So good to see SAD EX going to the effort to play a huge gig like this.....and only playing 4 songs   :hmm:
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline The AAHM Team

• WF Private
    • View Profile
    • australianmetal
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 03:45:55 PM »
So good to see SAD EX going to the effort to play a huge gig like this.....and only playing 4 songs   :hmm:

Hey if you can do better with them be my guest. People have been trying to get the to play for 10 years with no luck so the fact that we have got them back for the 1 show is better than anyone else has been able to do regardless of the set length.

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 04:00:21 PM »

Hey if you can do better with them be my guest. People have been trying to get the to play for 10 years with no luck so the fact that we have got them back for the 1 show is better than anyone else has been able to do regardless of the set length.

Dont listen to her mate, shes a fucking idiot (HAHA nah shes ok really...inside joke hey loo loo?) :P

Anyways the fact theyre playing at all is AWESOME and the award statuettes look fucking great too! ;D
HAHAHAHA

Offline The AAHM Team

• WF Private
    • View Profile
    • australianmetal
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 05:38:25 PM »

Dont listen to her mate, shes a fucking idiot (HAHA nah shes ok really...inside joke hey loo loo?) :P

Anyways the fact theyre playing at all is AWESOME and the award statuettes look fucking great too! ;D

Cheers mate. Kriss has done an amazing job on them. By the way if anyone reads Zoo magazine this weeks issue has a section on SadEx under the article "Metal Bands gone Mad"

Offline Lotus_Eater

• WF Corporal
  • Certified Fuitcake
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 05:46:02 AM »
Is there a pic of the statuettes? I cannot seem to find any pics unless I wait until the night

not long too go!

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front

Offline Lotus_Eater

• WF Corporal
  • Certified Fuitcake
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 10:48:30 PM »
thanks Daz - I wasn't awake yesterday!!!  :-[ 

Awesome statuette

Offline The AAHM Team

• WF Private
    • View Profile
    • australianmetal
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 03:06:24 PM »
This Saturday.

Tickets are $45 + bf and are available through moshtix or online at http://www.moshtix.com.au/event.aspx?id=26381&ref=spraci

Offline Lotus_Eater

• WF Corporal
  • Certified Fuitcake
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 11:18:36 PM »
Not long now before I fly over the sandpit - I heard on the racket that this gig is the "official" last show for sadistik exekution ever!!