Author Topic: SOLD: custom built effect pedal board and hard case  (Read 3153 times)

Offline -=[Cataclysm]=-

• WF Colonel
  • ...welcome to the torture chamber...
    • View Profile
    • chaos divine website
SOLD: custom built effect pedal board and hard case
« on: April 19, 2009, 09:02:38 PM »
Up for sale is a custom built effect pedal board and aluminum hard case. This was built only around a year and a half ago by the blue cat case company in Queensland from my order for a custom spec case and is in excellent condition.

pic below of the same case (not the exact same size as mine) from the blue cat website:

The pedal board is carpeted and velcro ready and the hard aluminium outer case comes with removable lid, 4 sturdy steel twist lock catches and heavy duty handles on all 4 sides. The case is made from quality aluminum and is great for touring and protecting valuable effect pedals or other gear. This could also double up for transporting other musical equipment as the inner pedal board is removable with handles on each end. the pedal board usable carpeted surface space measures 84cm x 39cm. This size was tailored specifically for me when i ordered it and is a great size for fitting on combo of a multi-effect unit, 1 or 2 wahs/pedals and plenty of room left for smaller pedals.

$220 ono

contact Ryan on 0421 159 207 or feltonr@iinet.net.au

THIS IS NOW SOLD - CHEERS
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 03:19:23 AM by -=[Cataclysm]=- »

Offline MoonStruck

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: FOR SALE: custom built effect pedal board and hard case
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 11:49:27 PM »
Nice! Blue Cat make awesome cases.