Author Topic: DOUBLE DRAGON/ TRUTH CORRODED WA Tour June 11 - 13 (inc 2 stage fest & all ages)  (Read 5663 times)

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • The problem with Perth metal.
    • View Profile
    • Iron Guardian Industries
The turnout @ the Rocket Room was good but fuck all regulars. I thought that was because of the lineup for the Hydie gig.

Same deal at the Castle, decent turnout, but very few regulars. Those that did turn up, were heading down to the Hydie after seeing Archaic anyway. There was a rugby game, and the Crusty Demons on that night as well, might have drawn a few people away. I had expected most people to be at the Hydie gig though.

Offline Muscles

• WF Colonel
  • Time To Act!
    • View Profile
I gotta say when I saw Truth Corroded 3 years ago I thought they were average. But this time round I was impressed, the new drummer is a machine. The guy puts every ounce of energy into every hit. I can't remember the last time I saw a drummer smash out rolls & fills so hard & precise. That guy was an animal.
The turnout @ the Rocket Room was good but fuck all regulars. I thought that was because of the lineup for the Hydie gig. But what the fuck was up with the shitty turnout, Soundworks went to the effort of a 10 BAND double stager & only a handful of people turned out. FUCKING SHAMEFUL.

The new Truth Corroded drummer use to play in Cry Murder.. Awesome dude and great drummer.. He put some nice little dents in my skin =P

Offline The_Peeper

• WF Colonel
  • Peace and fucking... Believe!
    • View Profile
He put some nice little dents in my skin =P
Was he a bit rough with you after the show!?  :sick:.... sorry couldn't help it  ;)
Fraternally bound to haunt swollen distended bodies
Their chemical reactions clash amidst rank autopsies...
NH2(CH2)4NH2...Putrescine!
C5H14N2...Cadaverine!

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut