Author Topic: Music Finder  (Read 10141 times)

Offline BaileyHorizon

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Music Finder
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2009, 01:22:47 AM »
Do you happen to have the Metallica Master of Puppets figurines? I had been keeping an eye on them for the last twelve months at the Virgin Megastore in Sydney but they were sold the other week. If you have them, how much would you be asking?

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2009, 08:27:10 PM »
those dimebag ones are awesome  :headbang:
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline blaaah

• WF Colonel
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2009, 08:44:02 AM »
can i ask, what is happening to the cd polisher/cleaner? i remember longy telling me how it only cost him about 50cents to fix up a cd, and places like video stores charge about $5 per cd, would it be possible to set it up at someones house and have a little thing going with it?

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »
Hi,

That thing (like a lot of things) is sitting in a box somewhere under a whole heap of boxes, probably never to see the light of day this decade.... at 50c a pop its hardly worth me pulling it out of the box. Why not just buy a CD cleaner kit from tricky dickys or something?? :P

http://shop.ebay.com.au/i.html?_nkw=CD+cleaner&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_dmpt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&_odkw=CD+cleaner+repair+kit&_osacat=0

Anyways, I have put together a list of some of the merch available which i will PDF and put online shortly. I've sold quite a few CDs, tshirts, vinyl and figurines already with targetted selling to "select" customers, hence the delay in getting this "general consumption" list online.

;D

HAHAHAHA

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2009, 04:18:33 PM »
Hi,

That thing (like a lot of things) is sitting in a box somewhere under a whole heap of boxes, probably never to see the light of day this decade.... at 50c a pop its hardly worth me pulling it out of the box. Why not just buy a CD cleaner kit from tricky dickys or something?? :P

http://shop.ebay.com.au/i.html?_nkw=CD+cleaner&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_dmpt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&_odkw=CD+cleaner+repair+kit&_osacat=0

Anyways, I have put together a list of some of the merch available which i will PDF and put online shortly. I've sold quite a few CDs, tshirts, vinyl and figurines already with targetted selling to "select" customers, hence the delay in getting this "general consumption" list online.

;D

just as a bit of a testament to SOD, I bought the Kurt Cobain figurine and Nevermind Picture LP. He boxed it up and gave me a quote on postage before I even paid for it to make sure the postage sum was correct, and it arrived in Geraldton Tuesday after being posted Friday (remembering the public holiday monday in between)... and it wasnt even express posted. Great prices too. if this was ebay, I'd give feedback like this...

Great seller. excellent communication, fast, cheap postage. Pleasure doing business. A+++

and I'd give him 5 stars in all categories.

He even addressed it to "Mago". Gotta love that personal feeling ;D
Mongeese like results

Offline blaaah

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2009, 06:37:53 PM »
but does he give you love hearts?

so if that thing is just going to sit in a box, how much would you depart with it for? :P

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2009, 10:38:42 PM »
so if that thing is just going to sit in a box, how much would you depart with it for? :P

Hi,

Unfortunately that sort of gizmo is just the thing that longi wants to hang onto (buried deep in a box deep in storage or not).

Perhaps you'd prefer a Bon Jovi Doll instead? ;D

HAHAHAHA

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2009, 10:54:14 PM »

Hi,

Unfortunately that sort of gizmo is just the thing that longi wants to hang onto (buried deep in a box deep in storage or not).

We already discussed this in PM... they arent DOLLS!!! Although, I guess since its Bon Jovi, an exception can be made :P (says the man who bought a fucking Kurt Cobain one)
Mongeese like results

Offline faeces

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2009, 01:22:19 AM »
you could buy a whole bunch of dolls and play toy soldiers  ;D
I'd kill you, but that might get blood on my shirt.

Offline blaaah

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2009, 06:32:26 AM »

Hi,

We already discussed this in PM... they arent DOLLS!!! Although, I guess since its Bon Jovi, an exception can be made :P (says the man who bought a fucking Kurt Cobain one)

i always wondered how you got such a homosexual status on here...

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2009, 06:36:07 AM »

Hi,

i always wondered how you got such a homosexual status on here...

that kind of goes against you since its actually a present for my (female) WIFE  :P
Mongeese like results

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2009, 03:13:27 PM »
Heh.... you crazy kids.

Mago - enjoy ya pressies! ;D

I will no longer post on this thread - please see the following link for the new thread in the appropriate section, containing the ex musicfinder stocklist to date:

http://www.wf.com.au/forum/index.php?topic=5070.0
HAHAHAHA

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2009, 04:06:15 PM »
I bought a 1977 Kiss doll this morning at a swapmeet, Peter Criss if I'm not mistaken.  It is in good nick, not sure how complete it is but looks really cool.  Only cost me $10.  Was somebody looking for them?

Edit: Forget it, I just found out what they are worth, I think I will keep it.   ;D
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 06:59:40 PM by Catalyst »

Offline Lotus_Eater

• WF Corporal
  • Certified Fuitcake
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2009, 12:52:29 AM »
I am experienced in data entry so if anyone is interested...just feed me ted's and I'll be ok :headbang: