Author Topic: That crazy mother fucker at Pathogen gig, at voltaire 2 weeks ago...  (Read 13478 times)

Offline stell_la_fey

• WF Private
  • Do as thou wilt, and it shall be the whole lore
    • View Profile
just wanted to set the record straight as alot of rumours have been going around about that guy and that night...
it is true that he is a maniac..
he was trying to scab beer in the 'smoking room' ; earlier on that night.. not such a bad thing
but, then, i was tryin to talk with a girl that i had just met (i am a female too) and he was sitting next to me, drunk and oogling over me,,
I was polite at first and repeatedly asked him to fuck off heehee no, really i wasnt rude at first
but he was one of those annoying people who laugh when you ask them to, well fuck off..
eventually he asked me why he should go and  i said coz he was making me uncomfortable..
he was really drunk, and proceeded to tell me about how i wasnt hot and etc and ra ra rah ra.
and i told him that i didnt care if he thought i was the ugliest thing he had ever seen, i just wanted him to go away!!
He left, came back for his beer,(or someone elses!@) left again. Just when i thought the fun was over, i looked up to see him running at me, ready to take a hit...
A king hit to the face actually...
I had asked Waldo to get rid of him before that but he didnt want to get involved.. fair enough..
But gareth was in the room and a few chicks who all stood up..
he went away,..
a few mins later he came back, unzipping his pants... And putting his bits in my face- saying "suck it you fucking bitch"
I ran away,over a couch, iwas laughing but i was kinda embarrased to i guess..
The bouncers came and got him, chased him for a while and apparently got him,
i had told him you should leave now coz ur futures not looking bright- Daves getting off stage in a minute..

Dave came out and His sister, Jo was with me and we told him what had happened, obviously he was furious but i didnt want him to fuck this guy up too badly..
He walked me to my car and apparantly the cops came down afterwards coz that crazed, drunken, inbred fuck had smashed some windows or some shit..

Anyway, hes from Mandurah, i know Geoff and some of the guys know of him..
All i can say is watch out for the mad metal head from Mandurah..
Not a force to be reckoned with...
I want chicken, I want liver, Meowmix, Meowmix, please deliver...

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
thats abit unsociable :-\ not the first time ive seen a fuckhead at a metal gig though. sounds like you did all you could to get him outta the way bar "gettin ya cuz, bro" on him heheh
[Psychonaut] Sounds like Black Sabbath having rough sex with NWOBHM while 'early' Slayer jerks off in the corner  :cunning:

Offline cheersvb

• WF Colonel
  • woo!
    • View Profile
    • cheersvb
He's from Mandurah? Get an AIDS test :-\

That's hella fucked up. What a goon.
6169 4 lyf

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
and i told him that i didnt care if he thought i was the ugliest thing he had ever seen, i just wanted him to go away!!

Dont worry, I'm sure your a very attractive woman... He probably just didnt know how to ocmpose himself infront of a lovely lady.  In any case yes I am only 16 but had I been there at that gig and seen this go on, I would have rallied a few friends to ask him what the hell was going on... You woulda had my full support!  But I'm lucky it got sorted out none the less...
Mikey performs 'Age of Wonders: March of the Halflings' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy3vrGSvlr8

Mikey performs 'Khariot: Malediction Eclipse' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMYRSokEcKc

Offline stell_la_fey

• WF Private
  • Do as thou wilt, and it shall be the whole lore
    • View Profile
yeh it was unsociable, yes he was from Mandurah, Yes he may have had \Aids and no i dont think there was enough "intimate" contact to catch it..
ahaah
nah its all cool now
 just wanted to clear it up because there was alot of talk and shit about it, no eye witnesses..
Even LOngy said that there had been no dick flashn' that night as far as he knew
MAybe i will keep him posted next time...
And it WASNT a guy with a tuft of hair/shaved head////
thats some other issue..

I want chicken, I want liver, Meowmix, Meowmix, please deliver...

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
  • sounds like a bowl of fuck
    • View Profile
    • www.combineddeathtoll.com
What a fuckhead. Pity I didn't catch it happening, there is a little dark room right near the stage door I coulda dragged him into by the throat & held him til Dave got off stage hehe.
That is one guy who I would have been glad to see the bouncers throw down the stairs.  ;D
I hate cunts like this, they fuck up someones night, but if a bouncer throws em down the stairs they wanna sue the venue. >:(
If you see him @ a gig, pass the word around so I & hopefully others will make his mosh pit experience a painfull one he wont forget.  ;D

MOSH PIT JUSTICE

Buntz

I would like to think we, as a group, are above gang-bashing people we disapprove of.

Perhaps someone can truly identify this guy so some sort of legal action can be taken.

Cheers.

hellmos

Dont worry, I'm sure your a very attractive woman... He probably just didnt know how to ocmpose himself infront of a lovely lady. In any case yes I am only 16 but had I been there at that gig and seen this go on, I would have rallied a few friends to ask him what the hell was going on... You woulda had my full support! But I'm lucky it got sorted out none the less...

ah kids these days, trying to pick up chicks on the net, its so cute! ;D

Offline jarrydn

• WF Colonel
  • THESE kind of skills?
    • View Profile
    • Arterial Hemorrhage
Great. Another reason to hate us southeners :P

But srsly, what a cunt. Was he that fuckhead with the dreads?

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
We'll get Lloyd to fight him in the carpark.

Offline Music-Finder

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • Bullet proof on Bundy Oblivious on Bundy
    • View Profile
    • Music-Finder
Re: That crazy mother fucker at Pathogen gig, at voltaire 2 weeks ago...
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2006, 09:39:52 PM »
Even LOngy said that there had been no dick flashn' that night as far as he knew
MAybe i will keep him posted next time...
And it WASNT a guy with a tuft of hair/shaved head////
thats some other issue..

OK...

Lot of accusations going on in here  :-\
I think you'll find the guy that got kicked out had short hair and wasn't infact the person you are all talking about.
While the "get brutal" guy might have his problems and maybe needs to calm down a bit, I dont think he is the cause of everything he is being blamed for. Now I didnt see much of these events that supposidly happened, but from a few friends that DID see it all, I am led to believe that it was infact NOT the person getting all the blame.

He may have done some crazy stuff on the train etc. and/or outside after the gig, but didn't hit / flash anyone from what I've been told.

I was just talking about the so called " Get Brutal" guy, and that he wasn't the one to blame. I never said there hadn't been any dick flashn', just not by the person that everyone seemed to put the blame on.

I personally think we should boycott the "get brutal ya' cunts" guy.
That bastard gives us a bad name.

Its a shame about him, you know, the "Get Brutal" thing was great in that every metalhead could relate to that saying and it promotes comradery at gigs.
But we don't need a guy like that, we can get brutal without him.
And Buntz is right, it may tarnish us in the eyes of the venues.

I've worded up the Castle crew for this Friday and Saturdays gigs.

You might want to Unword the Castle crew for this Friday and Saturdays gigs seen as it wasn't even this guy who did anything. :P

Our friend the "Get Brutal" guy (if it is the same person I am thinking of) will not be attending any further gigs, at Voltaire anyway. Behaviour like that is just totally fucked up ( I wonder how many girls he thought he was going to impress, apparently "it" is pretty small). As for the rest of you, you're all welcome back anytime. For a crowd we were told we would have endless problems with by nearly everyone, with only one exception, security reckon you guys have left them feeling a little bored cause they have nothing to do.

Maybe he did something, maybe he didn't, but dont go banning someone just because people 'recon something happened.
I am actually amazed at the crap that has been posted by people that dont even know what happend. - Lets just blame this dude :-\

Ok, I go back in my box now.

If anything like this happens in the future let some of the regulars know. Most of these problems can be sorted out very quickly and relatively painlessly and at least if the guy was pointed out to a few people he would be recognisable.

I hear a few cars had their windows smashed etc after/during the gig and blame has been pointed at "The Evictee" as the cause. If infact he was to blame there may have been video proof as I have said previously, but the tapes (if there are any) are only kept for a few weeks I think.

Now before the server crashed, someone had actually posted the name of this guy, saying they had went to school with him or something to that effect. Short of reposting the said name, it might be an idea to let "The Evictee" know what went down and the fact that a lot of people aren't happy with him.

the get brutal bald dude is a dodgy little cunt he should be banned, the other week he was trying to persuade us to take opium instead of beer..and last night.. also ive heard he may be linked to some of the theft incidents that have been occuring latley at gigs.. not sure about that one.. but yeah ive heard it from a few people.

This is how crazy rumors start.

"I hear he also eats live bats and sleeps in a coffin"
;D ;D ;D

PS. Lloyd = Tim :P
Tap tap tap BANG :P
Beef jerky always makes things better.

Quick access to heaps of  Perth bands etc here : www.myspace.com/musicfinder

Offline Hacky

• WF Major
  • Oh FUCK YEH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2006, 09:53:15 PM »
Dont worry, I'm sure your a very attractive woman... He probably just didnt know how to ocmpose himself infront of a lovely lady. In any case yes I am only 16 but had I been there at that gig and seen this go on, I would have rallied a few friends to ask him what the hell was going on... You woulda had my full support! But I'm lucky it got sorted out none the less...

ahh c'mon, give the kid a break....they gotta start sumwhere! :P
:: THE BURNING ::
http://www.the-burning.net
Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/theburning_band
Email:
- theburning_band@hotmail.com
- theband@the-burning.net

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
  • sounds like a bowl of fuck
    • View Profile
    • www.combineddeathtoll.com
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2006, 09:57:30 PM »

ahh c'mon, give the kid a break....they gotta start sumwhere! :P

@ least he has the right attitude.

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2006, 10:29:34 PM »
Haha, you bastards!  I'll probably get smitten for saying that... But then again who cares, someone seems to love smiting me for no apparent reason  :-\
Mikey performs 'Age of Wonders: March of the Halflings' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy3vrGSvlr8

Mikey performs 'Khariot: Malediction Eclipse' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMYRSokEcKc

Buntz

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2006, 10:37:32 PM »
In regards to Craig's post:

To keep this truly fair, I will justify my initial statements as a reaction to what I saw "Get Brutal" do on the train prior to the Pathogen gig and also on the way he has conducted himself at numerous recent gigs.

The statement of mine which you indirectly quoted was said before I knew about any window smashing, indecent displays, etc.

I was not attempting to start any rumours or implicate "Get brutal" in any truly criminal activity, however, I understand and fully appreciate your actions in the matter.

Cheers.

Offline jarrydn

• WF Colonel
  • THESE kind of skills?
    • View Profile
    • Arterial Hemorrhage
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2006, 10:40:31 PM »
Haha, you bastards! I'll probably get smitten for saying that

The only thing you're smitten by is love :~]

BOOYAH!

Offline Music-Finder

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Music-Finder
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2006, 10:49:09 PM »
In regards to Craig's post:
Cheers.

Yeh, all cool. Not having a go at anyone, just at the way stories can spread / change on the net.

Infact a heap of whats on TV and in the papers can be very one sided and/or fabricated also.

Its always fun reading and hearing about the latest rumor from within the Perth metal scene ;)
There have been some classics.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 10:50:54 PM by MusicFinder »

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2006, 10:53:03 PM »
Haha, you bastards! I'll probably get smitten for saying that

The only thing you're smitten by is love :~]

BOOYAH!

Thankyou very much!  :)

Buntz

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2006, 11:02:07 PM »
I can imagine. It must be fun for you older guys to look at each new wave of Metalheads inhabiting the local scene.

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2006, 11:09:50 PM »
No, I'm not that new to the metal scene.

Offline Music-Finder

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Music-Finder
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2006, 11:29:58 PM »
Hahahaha. classic.
and I'm not even drunk ;)

Buntz

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2006, 11:38:23 PM »
I was talking to Craig, mike.

Metal

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2006, 11:38:46 PM »
No, I'm not that new to the metal scene.
me niether i was at the front of the mosh at my first gig at the age of 2. Beat that

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2006, 11:49:17 PM »
I dont think anyone can beat that!

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2006, 11:56:59 PM »
I was born on stage at a Slayer gig. Top that shit!  ::)
Mongeese like results