Author Topic: Vrag - recording an album  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Alone

• WF Corporal
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Vrag - recording an album
« on: May 21, 2009, 02:02:57 AM »
Hails

This a message from Vrag to our fans, who we know are legion. After 2 years in the abyss, we are once again whole with Borevit (guitar) and Exciter (drums) stepping up to the challenge of being in this most hated band. After a 5 date tour in early April that took us from Sydney to Hobart with no loss of life or limb supporting the great Anno Domini Mortus (NZ), we have embarked on a full-length recording. This is being done in my home studio and is progressing quite well, now 6 tracks in and about 40% complete. Expect a blending of the most heinous strains of Black Metal into what we know will be a dark, dynamic, angry album with no pretence towards progressivism and spit-polish or any of that shit that?s supposed to get you endorsements, educated nods, and ?rave? reviews. Black Metal being the last bastion of Rock ?n Roll, where it is still dangerous and hated by squares, expect from us nothing less but a relentless work of bitter loathing and cold cynicism.

As we do not expect this disk to see the light of day for some time, things in the underground tending to move somewhat slower than the speed of thought nor do we have immediate plans to desecrate the stage, I offer to you a demo recording that we have put out in September 2008. The original was limited to 50 tapes, but here at Vrag, we feel it deserves another airing. ?Dead to Christ by Sabbat?s Dawn? documents our performances around this time and was recorded in a toilet using Neanderthal technology. You have been warned. Enjoy!

In the Cold Light of Pride and Solitude
-Vrag Moj
May 20, 2009.

http://rapidshare.com/files/234757205/Vrag_-_Dead_to_Christ_By_Sabbats_Dawn_tape.zip

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Vrag - recording an album
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 02:20:38 AM »
These guys are bad ass.

Offline Rotten

• WF Major
  • Jebem ti boga
    • View Profile
Re: Vrag - recording an album
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 07:40:20 AM »