Author Topic: Lords Of Chaos Movie - Varg played by 'Twilight' pretty boy?  (Read 7519 times)

Offline N.O.X

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Lords Of Chaos Movie - Varg played by 'Twilight' pretty boy?
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2009, 07:55:39 PM »
It better be.. or Varg will hijack a volvo and go kill the cunts!!!
 ;D

Ha! Thats kick ass Daz. Nice work man!

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2009, 10:00:06 PM »
...the film depicts true events...
Yeah right... ::)
It better be.. or Varg will hijack a volvo and go kill the cunts!!!
 ;D

Fuckin Volvo Drivers. >:( ;D

Offline Oiseau

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2009, 03:01:38 AM »
Yeah of course it does...Varg reforms himself in prison, exorcises his demons and becomes a born-again christian, meeting up with  troubled female soul upon his release who has also struggled through adversity and now they have an amazing romance and are swept away to an idealic island where they live happilt ever after.

Sounds lovely  :)
I ate one anchovy. And that is why i did not eat two anchovies.

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2009, 08:08:27 AM »
:rofl:

I think this movie will be hilarious but for all the wrong reasons.

its a movie about black metal of course its gonna be funny

Offline Necron

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Mhorgl
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2009, 05:40:29 PM »
Varg just got released from prison as well.

VARG VIKERNES Is A Free Man! - May 22, 2009

Varg Vikernes (a.k.a. Count Grishnackh), the former BURZUM mastermind who was convicted of murdering MAYHEM guitarist Oystein Aarseth (a.k.a. Euronymous) in August 1993 and setting fire to three churches, is a free man.

"I can confirm that I have been released from prison," Vikernes told Norway's Dagbladet.

Although his parole application was denied four times — most recently in September 2008 — Vikernes received word in February that he would be released after serving almost 16 years in prison. He was finally allowed to leave a couple of weeks ago, according to Dagbladet.

"I will have to report [to the parole officer] for one year — initially every two weeks, and then once a month," Vikernes said.

For the past couple of years, Varg had been allowed to leave the prison regularly to walk around Troms?, Norway (where the prison is located) and visit his family.

Last year it was reported that case workers at the Justice Ministry feared that Vikernes would be unable to adjust to life on the outside after his years in jail.

"I'm ready for society — and I have been for many years," Vikernes told Dagbladet last July. "I have learned from my mistakes and become older. Now I just want to be together with my family."

He added, "My mind has never been in prison; I think all the time about what I should do on the day that I am released.

"I have barely seen my son since he came into the world. Even though I hear his voice on the phone almost every day, it is very tough to not be present while he is growing up.

"I miss my family. And I look forward the day that I could work on my farm, create music, write books and be with the wife and kids around the clock — and live a normal life.

Offline Katie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2009, 07:43:45 PM »
Yeah of course it does...Varg reforms himself in prison, exorcises his demons and becomes a born-again christian, meeting up with  troubled female soul upon his release who has also struggled through adversity and now they have an amazing romance and are swept away to an idealic island where they live happilt ever after.
awwww sounds like something i'd like to be a part of  :eyebrows:   :-[
Like faerytale dominion rose, A widow to the snow peaks
Wherein reclined the Countess, Limbs purring from the kill
Bathed in virgin white and like the night, Alive and young and unfulfilled

Offline venismecha

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 10:04:57 PM »
I remember reading Varg's own account of events when I was in my early teens, and I found it totally captivating... so I guess pushing it to the teenage girl market is the right way to go.

If I was 10 years younger I'd be camping out for tickets.

Now I'd be at least willing to download it given a decent review, so I'm not writing it off completely ;)
fight like a girl club