Author Topic: Kill Bill Star Dies Doing Sex Act ??? *UPDATE* Family Thinks Foul Play  (Read 4821 times)

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
US actor David Carradine may have accidentally hanged himself while performing a dangerous sex act, British newspapers report.

Carradine, star of 1970s TV series Kung Fu and the Kill Bill movies, was found dead in a Bangkok hotel room yesterday in what Thai police initially said was a suicide, but now suspect to be a tragic mishap.

Police said 72-year-old Carradine was found with lengths of cord wrapped around his neck and other parts of his body, including his genitals.

The revelations have prompted speculation the actor died while attempting erotic asphyxiation, a practice that causes sexual arousal by depriving the brain of oxygen.

"A rope was attached to his neck and also to his penis," a police officer was quoted in The Sun as saying.

Earlier, local media reported Carradine was found "half-naked" by a maid at the upmarket Nai Lert Park hotel.

The US embassy in the Thai capital confirmed the death of Carradine, who was in Thailand to shoot a film called Stretch.

"He was found in his hotel room in Bangkok but the cause of death has not yet been established," an embassy official told AFP.

Carradine's manager Chuck Binder described the death as "accidental".

Police said Carradine's body was found around 11:30am local time yesterday (2.30pm AEST) hanging by his neck in the closet of his hotel room.

An initial report suggested he had been dead at least 12 hours.

Local police officer Pirom Janthapirom said security cameras showed no-one else going in or out of Carradine's room.

"There is no trace of fighting in the hotel room and the room was locked from inside," he said, adding there was no sign of bruising on the deceased's body.

"We are investigating from where he got the rope because it does not seem it was from the hotel", and all of the actor's personal belongings "were intact", Pirom said.

Subsequent reports stated it appeared Carradine had used cord taken from curtains in his room.

The producer of Stretch, French firm MK2, said the death came just three days before the end of filming for the movie.

"The Carradine family is devastated by the news of David's passing," said Julie Nathanson, a spokeswoman for the actor?s agency.

"There will be no further comment until more information can be confirmed."

Mr Binder paid tribute to the actor, telling the BBC: "He was full of life, always wanting to work... a great person."

Carradine was the son of prominent actor John Carradine and part of an acting family that includes brothers Keith Carradine and Robert Carradine.

He was born on December 8, 1936, during Hollywood's Golden Age of cinema, though he first entered showbusiness through musical theatre on New York's Broadway.

While best known for his role as the fugitive half-Chinese Shaolin monk Kwai Chang Caine in the 1970s TV drama Kung Fu, Carradine had a long a varied career in film.

He appeared in Martin Scorsese's Boxcar Bertha in 1972, and played legendary folk singer Woody Guthrie in the 1976 film Bound for Glory, which gained him a Golden Globe nomination.

The following year, director Ingmar Bergman called on Carradine to play a wandering out-of-work American Jew in poverty-struck Weimar Germany, for the movie The Serpent's Egg.

Swedish master Bergman was said to have entrusted Carradine to take the role for his commanding physical presence, recalling that of his father.

In the following two decades Carradine continued to work, but failed to find success outside of cult "B movies," as he was beset by the use of drugs and alcohol.

In the mid-1990s, he reprised the role as Kwai Chang Caine in Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, which found home on US TV for a further 60 episodes.

A huge fan of his B movie work during the 1980s and 1990s, director Quentin Tarantino called on Carradine to play the title character in the 2002-2003 revenge-action-epic Kill Bill and Kill Bill II.

Carradine's work on the movies earned him a fourth Golden Globe "Best Actor" nomination.

Married five times, most recently in 2004, and the father of two daughters, Carradine was still working at the time of his death.

WTF  :rofl: R.I.P.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Carradine was murdered by an underworld martial arts sect, his grieving family claims.

The veteran actor was on the verge of exposing the secret sect when he was "assassinated" in a Bangkok hotel, they believe.

The family's lawyer Mark Geragos disputed claims by Thai police that Carradine died as the result of a bondage game gone wrong.

The 72-year-old actor was found with a rope tied around his neck, wrist and genitals last Thursday.

"David was very interested in investigating and disclosing secret societies, absolutely," Mr Geragos said on US talk show Larry King Live.

"What that means is connected to his interest in martial arts.

"And so there is a suspicion that, if there was some foul play, that may be the first area they should look."

Carradine became fascinated with martial arts since he played a wandering monk in the 1970s series Kung Fu.

He also played a martial arts expert in Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill films.

According to reports, Carradine's family has now asked the FBI to send agents to Thailand to investigate the case.

But one of Carradine's ex-wives, Marina Anderson, said that if the actor was involved in secret societies, "it was a secret even I didn't know about".

Anderson, whose four-year marriage to Carradine ended in 2003, has said the actor often took part in "potentially deadly" kinky sex acts.

But Carradine's manager Chick Binder points to the fact the actor was found with his hands tied behind his back, and a mysterious footprint on his hotel bed, as evidence of foul play.

"We definitely don't believe it was a suicide," he said. "David was a great guy and a great client and a great friend."
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:34:22 PM by sheppo »

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Bill Star Dies Doing Sex Act ??????????
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 09:21:12 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl:

I spose beating off normally gets a bit boring after 72 years eh?
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline Trolld

• WF Colonel
  • Problem?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 10:28:12 PM »
How is this "International Metal" ?

Offline Stormrider

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • \m/ \m/
    • View Profile
    • Riot Squad
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 10:31:12 PM »
Way to get your Hutchin's on David !!

RIOT SQUAD - The New Force in THRASH
https://www.facebook.com/Riot.Squad.aus

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 10:52:56 PM »

Because autoerotic asphyxiation is just SO metal  :headbang:

Offline The_Peeper

• WF Colonel
  • Peace and fucking... Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 10:55:51 PM »
Breath Metal? :-\
Fraternally bound to haunt swollen distended bodies
Their chemical reactions clash amidst rank autopsies...
NH2(CH2)4NH2...Putrescine!
C5H14N2...Cadaverine!

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 11:13:05 PM »

quite the opposite. Stranglecore. hangcore? INXScore?
Mongeese like results

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 12:53:48 AM »
Way to get your Hutchin's on David !!

my mum just told me that a few minutes ago i never knew that i always thought it was deliberate suicide

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 03:19:28 AM »

Because autoerotic asphyxiation is just SO metal  :headbang:

Autoerotic Asphyxiation hmm good band name :D

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 07:54:00 AM »
don't knock it till you've tried it

Offline The_Peeper

• WF Colonel
  • Peace and fucking... Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 05:39:22 AM »

quite the opposite. Stranglecore. hangcore? INXScore?
I thought Choke were just a death/grind band!?  :-[
Fraternally bound to haunt swollen distended bodies
Their chemical reactions clash amidst rank autopsies...
NH2(CH2)4NH2...Putrescine!
C5H14N2...Cadaverine!

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 04:33:07 AM »
Ah well, he had pretty good innings.

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 04:46:01 AM »
Most valuable out in the field, but he was always keen to have a bat.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 05:28:33 AM »
Most valuable out in the field, but he was always keen to have a bat.
Heh  :thumbup:

Offline IFRC

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 08:28:23 AM »
I can't help but feel slightly responsible for this, after just meeting him a few weeks ago :o

he asked me about aussie culture and some aussies sayings, i told him 'hang out with ya wang out', i guess he took it too seriously 8)

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 05:20:10 PM »
Came across this frankly, awesome story on another forum yesterday. Worthy of a re-post here for sure;

Quote from: VoraciousAardvark@PA
Let me preface this by saying sorry for the massive post.

This took place a few years back, but its worth mentioning all the same. I worked for a sword/knife/things that hurt retailer, and my boss decided out of the blue that he wanted to own a hobby shop/video game retailer/lan center. So I set about making this happen, and 3 months later we had the most rediculously posh hangout for generically depressed teenagers this side of the Mississippi. Word.

Our grand opening rolls around and the mother company (sword retailer) was doing killer business on kill bill swords, so my boss decided to book David Carradine for the grand opening. Us normal folk realized this was quite possibly the worst idea ever (hobby shops don't turn a profit THAT fast) and tried to dissuade him, but he stuck to his guns. Phone calls were made, hotels were booked, and 400 bill demon swords were purchased for him to sign. The night before the big event arrives, and David is flown in, along with his creepy fucking manager. We're all sitting around in the shop hanging out with coworkers from the mother store, our girlfriends, wives, etc. We wait for 4 hours, and what I can only describe as a lich strolls into the store, reeking of alcohol. Our celebrity was here at last. Joy.

Over the next 4 hours, David Carradine regails us with stories of his youth, how he discovered fire, sailed on the arc, etc. His manager is talking to us, and one by one, shakes hands with the guys at the shop, tricking everyone one of us into grabbing his 3 fingered hand. Dirty, creepy manager. Meanwhile, Carradine signs swords, calls my incredibly short wife a hobbit repeatedly, and gets progressively drunker before spotting some larp practice swords that some idiot had lugged in earlier, demanding that someone fight him. My boss is insane, and agrees that "fencing with bill" would be amazing shit. They "fight" for a few minutes, which is little more than David picking up the sword, swinging once or twice before breaking back into story, and then going back to more swings. His drunk mind realized at some point that the padded end of the sword wasn't doing anything to my boss, flips the sword around to the unpadded end, and proceeds to wail on my boss's nuts until he falls over. Its like a demon took over him. The wife and I have a good laugh, seeing a great opportunity to collect our shit (he mispelled both our name AND his own when signing our swords) and exit stage right for our long drive home to get a tiny amount of sleep. As we're leaving, David is suddenly in the doorway in front of us, with a giant grin on his face.

David: "Hitting the ol' dusty trail?"
Me: "Yeah, early morning and all, you know. It was great meeting you, really a treat."
David: "You too, you too. Listen, I have something to tell you before you leave, this is really important."
Me: "Yeah? Lay it on me." (Wife looking nervous)
David: "You're a young man, a lot ahead of you, and theres three things that helped me in life that you should know about. First, never leave something at what if."
Me: "Ok, keep going (nodding)"
David: "Second, this applies as you get older, never waste a hard-on."
Me: "Hehe, ok."
David: "Last, never trust a fart."
Me: "o.O"

He shook my hand and walked back into the room after that. Crazy.

We arrive in the morning to a frantic mess. I really don't want to know what transpired after I left, but I ask anyways. Apparently David and crew drank every last bit of alcohol, and we had to refill the frige, or he wasn't going to show up for the grand opening. So I get a list that sounds more like someone must have taken the order over a pair of dixie cups instead of an actual phone, and proceed to scour the entire city for his "nectar of the gods". Noon rolls around and we're set to open in an hour, no sign of David. My boss calls his partner, frantically, demanding that he do something. We get a call back about 15 minutes later that he's on his way, David in tow. My boss walks over to me and informs me of this, so that I can "bolster morale" with the staff. The following transpires:

Me: "So, how did he get him to leave the hotel room?"
Boss: "Bourbon and coke, apparently."
Me: "I drove to TWELVE liquor stores and he just wanted a bourbon and coke?"
Boss: "I'm guessing he didn't mean cola."
Me: "Oh, ok."
Me: ".... OH."

I about crash through the wall getting to our other office to let everyone know just what to expect. I run in to find the guys shocking each other with tazers out of boredom. I tell my story, and everyone is running around suddenly. Awesome.

Carradine shows up, and for the better part of 3 hours, although very letcherous, and obviously drunk, he's talking to people and signing autographs, generally behaving himself. Then some wackjob comes in dressed like fucking crocodile dundee, with two bullwhips. David is a crazy hippy bastard, and wants to see the guy crack the whips. Let me preface this travesty by saying that we had a street cop stop by to see what the event was, and he was standing around talking to the dj from the local radio station that had shown up to broadcast from the event. Anyways, the guy cracks his whip, a couple people clap, etc. Well, David gets up, and says three words you never want to hear a drunk person say around ANY weapon.

"Let ME try."

He grabs the whip, tests it for a moment before cracking it with all his force through the air. The end of the whipe ERUPTS with fucking thunder, 2 inches in front of the street cops face. It looks like it took everything he had in him not to shit himself. He just kind of stopped talking, mumbled something, and walked out. We scramble to clear everything up, but the cop had already gotten the hell out of dodge. We decide its time to wrap things up for a little break, and my boss announces that he called a photographer to take some group pictures of the "team" and that we were going to gather out front. I'm sitting with a clipboard coordinating things, looking around, wondering where the next spot of terror is going to strike. We line everyone up, and the photographer decides that we should have David and my boss mock fighting with swords. I'm in the back jumping up and down, waving my arms, shaking my head, mouthing NO, over and over. My wife said I looked like I was seizuring. Crisis averted, pictures taken, event over. I surprisingly managed to go the entire day without one heart attack. Amazing.
[Psychonaut] Sounds like Black Sabbath having rough sex with NWOBHM while 'early' Slayer jerks off in the corner  :cunning:

Offline Stormrider

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • \m/ \m/
    • View Profile
    • Riot Squad
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 05:44:51 PM »
Me: "So, how did he get him to leave the hotel room?"
Boss: "Bourbon and coke, apparently."
Me: "I drove to TWELVE liquor stores and he just wanted a bourbon and coke?"
Boss: "I'm guessing he didn't mean cola."
Me: "Oh, ok."
Me: ".... OH."

:rofl:

RIOT SQUAD - The New Force in THRASH
https://www.facebook.com/Riot.Squad.aus

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 05:46:31 PM »
ahahahaha, thats a cool story! well worth the read
Mongeese like results

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 12:11:58 AM »
ahahahaha, thats a cool story! well worth the read

part 2 in stores now

Offline Necron

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Mhorgl
Found this today: