Author Topic: Miming on stage - lip-synching  (Read 16161 times)

Offline venismecha

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Miming on stage - lip-synching
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2009, 12:23:32 AM »
I got a good brain :D
fight like a girl club

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2009, 03:27:08 AM »
^ Darren: please give this guy his own forum section "ASK ETUDE", where the rest of us ignoramuses can learn the "inner workings" of the music world.
His well constructed, verbose writing style really gets his obviously well informed points across with a unique "no-bullshit" approach that I think we can all relate to.   :drool:
HAHAHA
 :thumbup:

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2009, 10:47:42 PM »
Queef go do your homework & brush up on the history before you type.
If you had then you would realise that Damo is an excellent musician unlike yourself as is the girl he is giving props to. She can not only shred, but can fit in with other musicians music where needed.
She doe this as her FULL TIME JOB. Try making a full time living starting out playing metal & see how well you pay the bills. This is a stepping stone, where the more famous she gets, the more she will be able to have pesonal control over her music.
If she gets popular enough she will be able to play her own stuff with full major label backing no less.
Maybe she has sold out her music principles but @ the end of the day she gets to do what she loves most, play guitar & sing for a daily living. How many people get to actually do that.

That doesn't make her a good musician though. I'd play in Nickelback for the money and bitches but I wouldn't expect to be respected or taken seriously.

Talented guitar player =/= good musician

And when did I slag off Damo as a musician? I can remember slagging him off for just about everything else but I've never said he's a shit drummer.

Damo=awesome drummer anyway ya look at it.

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2009, 05:21:25 PM »
movember is finally over!!
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"