Author Topic: "GRIND MY BITCH UP" Death/ Grind Feast - Fri 28th August - Hyde Park Front  (Read 22694 times)

Offline deadnight_warrior

• WF Lieutenant
  • Andrew
    • View Profile
    • My video library of local and OS act's
hahahahaha that stinks dude! hit us up and we'll get you another one! :) :headbang:

To Everyone who came out, cheers for being the sickest cunts! Probably the best local gig i can remember!

also, to all of the virgins who were offended by Blowtorch Abortion's or Death BY DeepThroat's set, Grow a set and get a sense of humor, You retards are the reason we will keep playing music! FAGGOTS!  :raspberry: :laugh: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

How many shirts you have left?

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
Great gig, shame about "Lacrygate" and the overall size of the venue - that place was packed like a motherfucker.
Strange.  I was at the gig and I mised the controversy.  I DID fuck off about 11.45 though (had to work Saturday Morning) so it is possible that I just pussied out too early.   Whatever the story, I really hate being out of the loop.  Could someone explain what I missed please? 

Offline Muscles

• WF Colonel
  • Time To Act!
    • View Profile
Interesting night.

I can safely say Agony felt a little in the minority... Orwell... Maybe we should stop getting so angry...

Offline littlewing

• WF Major
  • Trease, have a cone and shut the fuck up
    • View Profile
ditto Tez... *sigh*
all these gigs I'm missing.
All I can say is YOUSE CUNCE BETTER KEEP THIS SHIT UP WHEN I'M BACK!!!
Quick! Make a sound like a dying giraffe!

Offline farthing wheel

• WF Private
  • My jelly scrolls
    • View Profile
    • Nothin' Wrong with a Saveloy Stew
fuck me what a night!
top sets by all bands, great turnout & loads of controversy.
haha
thanks to all those who turned out, hope you had a fat a time as i did & are as sore & bruised as i am.

and to anyone who got offended, seriously, lighten up you twats. Twas a grind gig so what were you expecting. Scarves & coffee?
its all in tongue in cheek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and finally thanks to lord jims beard for finally fucking my pink virginal ass. a moment i will cherish forever.
if anyone has any pics, please post. theres bound to be some rippers!

Agreed.

Don't be a sevendust album.
Listen Geez, have you seen me scrolls?

Offline venismecha

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Interesting night.

I can safely say Agony felt a little in the minority... Orwell... Maybe we should stop getting so angry...

nah man, as I tried explaining to Jim, the problem with "joking" about hating fags/women/puppies or whatever, is that for HEAPS of ignorant bogans out there, they DON'T see it as a joke, and WILL actually get pumped up by that kind of thing, because they believe everything they hear.

that said, I think the Blowtorch set was one opf the most crazy, entertaining things I've seen in Perth all year. put up a video already.

P.S. more jokes about Lacrygae always welcome.
fight like a girl club

Offline metal_munchkin

• WF Major
  • :)
    • View Profile
    • Facialbook
worst gig ever.
im glad i didnt pay to get in.
"Mr Murphy, would you come over by the board?"

"No, that's alright. I'll take the zero."

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
Well aren't you a fucking hero? 

Three cheers for Metal Munchkin for being so hard that she can sneak into a gig for free, and still have enough hardness left to bitch about it.   

Hip, Hip....

Offline Muscles

• WF Colonel
  • Time To Act!
    • View Profile
I only wish Extortion & Suffer could have been added to the bill..

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
You're a fuck'n disgrace fem
[Psychonaut] Sounds like Black Sabbath having rough sex with NWOBHM while 'early' Slayer jerks off in the corner  :cunning:

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
worst gig ever.
im glad i didnt pay to get in.

what were you expecting? Voyager?
Mongeese like results

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
She can't have hated it THAT much seeing as she was up the back doing the Manowar "SIGN OF THE HAMMER" salute to all the bands that played for most of that night (and the bands playing the gig at the castle the next night also) ! ;D
HAHAHAHA

Offline Muscles

• WF Colonel
  • Time To Act!
    • View Profile
Maybe we should stop getting so angry...
Just for the record this post from myself was sarcastic..

"Agony" as a band (and as individuals) thought a lot of the shit that was said on Friday night was way out of line..

Offline farthing wheel

• WF Private
  • My jelly scrolls
    • View Profile
Why would a feminist and her man attend/play a gig called 'Grind my Bitch Up' anyway?

If I was a morally charged individual - especially a feminist - I'd probably be wary of bands like 'Cuntscrape', 'Death by Deepthroat', 'Death Fucking Cunt' and 'Blowtorch Abortion'.

If you'd like to uphold your band's or your girlfriend's beliefs (or your sense of humor doesn't extend into those waters), do a little research into the other bands that you'll be playing with.

Offline nikudorei

• WF Private
  • boxcutterboy
    • View Profile
Why would a feminist and her man attend/play a gig called 'Grind my Bitch Up' anyway?

If I was a morally charged individual - especially a feminist - I'd probably be wary of bands like 'Cuntscrape', 'Death by Deepthroat', 'Death Fucking Cunt' and 'Blowtorch Abortion'.

If you'd like to uphold your band's or your girlfriend's beliefs (or your sense of humor doesn't extend into those waters), do a little research into the other bands that you'll be playing with.

Men can be feminists. So the "and her boyfriend" reference is pointless.

As for sense of humor, why dont you get one?
So it is funny when:
Someone is sexist and homophobic
Not funny when:
Someone calls them out on it.

Ok got you, thanks for explaining humor. I must of missed that Memo.

You guys can get on stage and say what the fuck you want.
I can get on stage and say what the fuck I want.
Welcome to Australia.
Troy @Agony.

his hero is gone - dystopia - tragedy - lazarus blackstar - agoraphobic nosebleed - pig destroyer - nasum - charles bronson - fallout - dividebyzero

Offline Muscles

• WF Colonel
  • Time To Act!
    • View Profile
We played the show because we wanted to play to a metal crowd..

We expressed our opinion before the set.

Agony has pulled out of the show on Friday night to avoid conflict.

Enough Said..

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
I don't understand how people are getting offended, is not the whole point of these bands that what they are saying is so ridiculous? It's sarcastic. It's only funny because the people saying these things probably think that people who truly believe in these things are evil and moronic. Does anyone getting upset here like Cannibal Corpse... or pretty much any death metal band? If you're offended by this how can you not be offended by songs like Fucked With a Knife? It's the exact same principle, obviously those bands don't actually condone serial murder and hence why it's so funny. If any of the bands at this gig were being serious then that is fucked in the head but I highly doubt it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 09:03:05 PM by chantian_deanie »

Offline faeces

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
I was too busy drinking to notice any of this shit - I expect a lot of other people were too.
I'd kill you, but that might get blood on my shirt.

Offline World Maggot

• WF Major
  • beneath a sky of maggots i slept
    • View Profile
So it is funny when:

Amen to that brother.
the ultimate frostage desire snowflurry drifts these plains...

Offline old gregg

• WF Major
    • View Profile
So it is funny when:

Amen to that brother.

Dude, totalz hailz +1 yeah lolz!

Offline farthing wheel

• WF Private
  • My jelly scrolls
    • View Profile

So it is funny when:
Not funny when:

Welcome to Australia.
Troy @Agony.

My point was that playing the show makes you complicit.

I wasn't 'giving you a lesson' in humor, I used 'extend' to refer to the transgression beyond 'acceptable' humor. I have a sense of humor, it involves cats and sticky tape and its name is Wednesday 13.

Yes you can say whatever you want to on stage, but the vast majority of what was said on the night was done with tongue firmly in cheek.

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
I was too busy drinking to notice any of this shit - I expect a lot of other people were too.

Damn straight Georgey. We didnt even realise this shit was happening til the next fucking day!

Who gives a FUCK about what either "side" said .... its all just pissy words. If anyone has a serious issue with anyone (from either "side"), just stove in Dyson's scone. It's munted already so its not like anyone will notice or give a damn! ;D

Agony has pulled out of the show on Friday night to avoid conflict.

Talk about fucking overkill. What next...... Lord Jim and you are in the same band so CTT will have to pull out to avoid conflict as well? At their own CD launch? WTF? :P

But if ya intent on pulling out, thats fine - ENFORCE FOR REPLACEMENT (i havent seen them in AGES!)!!!!

Im looking forward to the CTT launch the most just so i have an excuse to get there early and have a steak / chips and all you can eat salad bar and dessert for $12!!!! ;D
HAHAHAHA

Offline RichardMTS

• WF Private
    • View Profile

So it is funny when:
Not funny when:

Welcome to Australia.
Troy @Agony.

I find this whole drama to be so funny  :rofl:
Sorry i don't understand what your trying to say here entirely, I didn't realise you were trying to crack a joke when you said something at the start of your set, I don't know if people had a go at you for saying that but i found it funny! What was ironic was we did go to the carpark to sort shit out just not with you, because like our set should of been to the people it seemed to upset (and the people who contacted people who weren't even there and wouldn't of been in any way phased by the gig otherwise just to stir the pot)...Water off a ducks back.

As stated by various people it's a grind gig lots of tongue in cheek and jokes for shock value if you don't like it don't listen.
Thank you for backing us up though ;) We can all say whatever we want, it's your choice to not listen if you can't see the funny side.

Offline RichardMTS

• WF Private
    • View Profile
OI AND BY THE WAY!
Who fucking snapped one of the wheels off the back of my cab???
Hopefully it was just an accident and if thats the case it doesn't bother me so much accidents happen. :D
If that was someone trying to be a fucking hero that was discontent with our set Why didn't you take it out on me not my poor cab? its done nothing wrong to you!  :(
IF it was deliberate whoever did it your a pussy and should man up and tell me!

Offline Muscles

• WF Colonel
  • Time To Act!
    • View Profile
Can someone explain to me how calling someone in the local scene a "faggot" is a tongue "in" cheek joke?

EDIT: Eloise informed me the term is tongue "in" cheek..
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 09:46:08 PM by Muscles »