Author Topic: 18th july castle hotel  (Read 17200 times)

Offline ecentrix

• WF Major
  • Drummer
    • View Profile
Re: 18th july castle hotel
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2009, 05:38:41 PM »
Kalika did you go to MLC or PLC?
What we do in our lives echoes in eternity

Offline venismecha

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2009, 07:08:06 PM »
For the purpose of better understanding this thread, I would like a definition of "classy", and also an explanation of why all women should aspire to this quality anyway. IMO "classy" and "drunk metal chick" don't exactly go hand in hand, but it's not like the reverse would make any sense or be any fun, right? I can hardly picture the girls sipping champagne and making polite conversation about the venue.
fight like a girl club

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2009, 08:02:43 PM »
back to the more pressing issue... I wonder if he shat his boxers when Mark confronted him....
Mongeese like results

Offline amy

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2009, 10:20:29 PM »
who shat themselves?  :laugh:

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
  • Hatefueled.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2009, 11:01:14 PM »
For the purpose of better understanding this thread, I would like a definition of "classy", and also an explanation of why all women should aspire to this quality anyway. IMO "classy" and "drunk metal chick" don't exactly go hand in hand, but it's not like the reverse would make any sense or be any fun, right? I can hardly picture the girls sipping champagne and making polite conversation about the venue.
or maybe the definition of sarcasm?

-Wednesday.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2009, 12:57:34 AM »

... or maybe the definition of "snap"?
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2009, 03:02:48 AM »

... or maybe the definition of "snap"?

or maybe the definition of your mum
Mongeese like results

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2009, 03:07:51 AM »
A classy metal chick is one who doesn't like gore grind.

Sorry Eloise, you're out.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2009, 03:09:57 AM »

what about this kind of grind?

"Scissor me timbers"
Mongeese like results

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2009, 03:17:05 AM »
Not enough blood.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2009, 04:16:34 AM »
Hahahaha aaah Persian lovin'.   ;D

Offline Stormrider

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • \m/ \m/
    • View Profile
    • Riot Squad
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2009, 03:57:42 PM »

RIOT SQUAD - The New Force in THRASH
https://www.facebook.com/Riot.Squad.aus

Offline venismecha

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2009, 07:30:28 PM »

Out and proud! :O
fight like a girl club

Offline Hoboclese

• WF Colonel
  • For your health
    • View Profile
    • emospace
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2009, 08:28:52 PM »
Ya blew it, capiche?

Poke or no poke? :rofl:

That was made even better by your avatar
You want a saviour? Try checking in the ad break
You want redemption?
You want a meaning?
You want an answer? The answer is....

Offline IFRC

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2009, 12:46:04 AM »
'have to give that one a no poke, NOOOO POKE!' :rofl:

'oh i'd have sex with a dog before that!'

Offline DEECHMAGEECH

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2009, 02:38:26 AM »
We are all educated have well paying jobs have travelled Asia, Europe, have children, new cars, top guitars, kept the same friendships since highschool, great family and most of all have entertained way better women than half the metal scrags that hang about like a bad smell waiting for someone to tell them how to dress and act like a lady.

Made all this up.

I personally take umbrage to this statement.

In my time in the Perth metal scene - which granted may not be as long as yours, not my fault by any means, just a result of the fact that I wasn't even born until the 80s - I have met some of the classiest and individual women I could ever hope to meet.

I went to what is known to be one of the 'poshest' schools in Perth (if not the poshest school) and I can tell you that some of those 'metal scrags' (as you call them) are more free-thinking, intelligent and worldly than any of the Cottesloe-whores I went to school with - who cannot do a single thing in their life unless it is cleared with the 'powers that be'.

Okay they are all lovely girls.

You harp on about how people should know Noel better before making a judgment on him - take your own fucking advice, and get to know some of these women before you pass judgment on them.

Quite correct.

Yes, there is that whole 'beer and destruction' aspect of the metal scene - but I agree with Jez here, I do NOT see where the crowd wrecking the bands gear comes into that ethos. That stuff is expensive, and like you said, Perth metal heads these days have kids, families, houses etc etc etc - in the times of a global financial crisis, who has the money to replace this equipment easily? The mortgage payment/kids school clothes/long weekends as a family are certainly more important, in just about everyone's opinion.

Not too sure.

Psychonaut, and Mark DeVattimo is one of the corner stones of the metal scene today - he has helped more bands, been in more bands, and put on more gigs than I am sure he cares to remember, and Noel showed him a great amount of respect. If he had handled this more like a MAN as opposed to a petulant child whose mummy made him apologize, I am sure that people would have accepted his apology and respected him for realizing he did wrong.
Instead he came across as a racist prick who both 'apologized' to Mark and insulted him in the same sentence.
If that's what you say I will believe you.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2009, 03:51:58 AM »
We are all educated have well paying jobs have travelled Asia, Europe, have children, new cars, top guitars, kept the same friendships since highschool, great family and most of all have entertained way better women than half the metal scrags that hang about like a bad smell waiting for someone to tell them how to dress and act like a lady.

Made all this up.

In my time in the Perth metal scene - which granted may not be as long as yours, not my fault by any means, just a result of the fact that I wasn't even born until the 80s - I have met some of the classiest and individual women I could ever hope to meet.

I went to what is known to be one of the 'poshest' schools in Perth (if not the poshest school) and I can tell you that some of those 'metal scrags' (as you call them) are more free-thinking, intelligent and worldly than any of the Cottesloe-whores I went to school with - who cannot do a single thing in their life unless it is cleared with the 'powers that be'.

Okay they are all lovely girls.

You harp on about how people should know Noel better before making a judgment on him - take your own fucking advice, and get to know some of these women before you pass judgment on them.

Quite correct.

Yes, there is that whole 'beer and destruction' aspect of the metal scene - but I agree with Jez here, I do NOT see where the crowd wrecking the bands gear comes into that ethos. That stuff is expensive, and like you said, Perth metal heads these days have kids, families, houses etc etc etc - in the times of a global financial crisis, who has the money to replace this equipment easily? The mortgage payment/kids school clothes/long weekends as a family are certainly more important, in just about everyone's opinion.

Not too sure.

Psychonaut, and Mark DeVattimo is one of the corner stones of the metal scene today - he has helped more bands, been in more bands, and put on more gigs than I am sure he cares to remember, and Noel showed him a great amount of respect. If he had handled this more like a MAN as opposed to a petulant child whose mummy made him apologize, I am sure that people would have accepted his apology and respected him for realizing he did wrong.
Instead he came across as a racist prick who both 'apologized' to Mark and insulted him in the same sentence.
If that's what you say I will believe you.

I cant tell if you are taking the piss or being serious.
Mongeese like results

Offline littlewing

• WF Major
  • Trease, have a cone and shut the fuck up
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2009, 07:47:06 AM »

hailed
Quick! Make a sound like a dying giraffe!

Offline venismecha

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2009, 05:57:22 PM »
feministah!
fight like a girl club

Offline chancellorisgod

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Original Sin Photography
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2009, 05:14:34 PM »
Fucking hell how did I miss this thread for so long.... damn entertaining!

All I have to say is respect to Mark for not losing his cool - Noel would do well to realise that insulting him like he did is probably one of the silliest things you've done yet. He is one of the most respected members of the local scene and most people will write you off for that comment alone.  I gotta say I probably wouldn't have handled it so well - i've worked fucking hard for my gear over the years and if some fucktard wants to destroy it cos they can't handle their piss there's gonna be problems...

Everyone likes to have a drink but within REASON. I've lost count of the amount of times i've got pissed at gigs but I always make sure i'm not ruining anyone else's night because I cant handle myself like a big boy.