Author Topic: 18th july castle hotel  (Read 17093 times)

Offline kendomaniac666

• WF Private
    • View Profile
18th july castle hotel
« on: July 19, 2009, 04:34:05 PM »
THIS IS A QUICK BLOG BLAH BLAH  APPARENTLY I AM SUPPOSED TO APPOLOGISE TO THE CUNT FROM PHSYCO COCK FOR DOING SOMETHING WHICH I CANT REMEMBER DOING AS FAR AS I AM AWARE I WAS UPFRONT SUPPORTING THE BAND AND THEN GET PULLED OUTSIDE BY A FUCKHEAD AND THREATENED WELL ANY WAY FROM WHAT I HEAR YOU WHERE WAY OUT OF LINE IF I DID SOMETHING TO OFFEND YOU I DO APPOLOGISE but if you ever fucking grab me by my collar and threaten me again i will fucking kick your wog fucking ass all over the carpark you where lucky i was so drunk that i couldnt react to the shit you where giving me i understand i may be a bit in your face at times but i damn well know i did nothing to deserve you grabbing me like some fucking whore in an alley now that i am strait i can say if you would like to continue this on an even playing field then the invite is there you fucking cunt your the big man when the other guy is wasted ( thank you to your drummer for coming up to me and appologising on your behalf but still fuck you cunt) noel....episiotomy...got a problem deal with it....     :headbang::)

Offline Gore_Lord

• WF Private
    • View Profile
Re: 18th july castle hotel
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 06:01:28 PM »
i saw the whole thing happen. You jumped around like a fucktard and trashed the guitarist's gear and the mic stand hit him in the mouth.
What do you expect? A kiss on the cheek? I would've done a lot worse to you mate.

I've also seen you trying to pull down half of the PA few months back then you got kicked out and screamed your head off through East Perth.

Show some fucking respect don't drink so fucking much  AND STAY OFF THE STAGE! ???
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 06:06:14 PM by Gore_Lord »

Offline Melkor

• WF Colonel
  • Pissing through the Ring of Fire \m/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 06:09:37 PM »
looks like I missed a good gig  :P
...and on the other a soldier with a bullet wound in his lower belly and his sphincter shot away so that his faeces are leaking out. The smell of excrement mingles with that of the scorching flesh of the corpses being burned in the distance.

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 06:12:07 PM »
THIS IS A QUICK BLOG BLAH BLAH  APPARENTLY I AM SUPPOSED TO APPOLOGISE TO THE CUNT FROM PHSYCO COCK FOR DOING SOMETHING WHICH I CANT REMEMBER DOING AS FAR AS I AM AWARE I WAS UPFRONT SUPPORTING THE BAND AND THEN GET PULLED OUTSIDE BY A FUCKHEAD AND THREATENED WELL ANY WAY FROM WHAT I HEAR YOU WHERE WAY OUT OF LINE IF I DID SOMETHING TO OFFEND YOU I DO APPOLOGISE but if you ever fucking grab me by my collar and threaten me again i will fucking kick your wog fucking ass all over the carpark you where lucky i was so drunk that i couldnt react to the shit you where giving me i understand i may be a bit in your face at times but i damn well know i did nothing to deserve you grabbing me like some fucking whore in an alley now that i am strait i can say if you would like to continue this on an even playing field then the invite is there you fucking cunt your the big man when the other guy is wasted ( thank you to your drummer for coming up to me and appologising on your behalf but still fuck you cunt) noel....episiotomy...got a problem deal with it....     :headbang::)

You are quite clearly a fucking lunatic.

edit: U LUCKY I WOZ DRUNK MAN

Offline kendomaniac666

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 06:24:24 PM »
fair call there but i must say the dude didnt need to grab me and get all macho its not like i went out of my way to destroy the set for the band and i did appologise sort of but still you cant grab someone and expect them to take it on the chin....no im not a lunatic i just like to run amuck as for tearing the castle apart a few months ago im glad i did because now the castle has an even better pa system

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 06:29:55 PM »
fair call there but i must say the dude didnt need to grab me and get all macho its not like i went out of my way to destroy the set for the band and i did appologise sort of but still you cant grab someone and expect them to take it on the chin....no im not a lunatic i just like to run amuck as for tearing the castle apart a few months ago im glad i did because now the castle has an even better pa system

sounds to me like he did need to grab you...
Mongeese like results

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 06:31:37 PM »
You were a naughty boy and a grown up had to put you in your place.

Learn from it, control yourself in future and take responsibility for your actions. Being maggot is no excuse, nothing forced itself down your throat.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 06:32:46 PM »
nothing forced itself down your throat.

not even that big black cock?
Mongeese like results

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 06:34:11 PM »
It's always attached to someone

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 08:57:04 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 10:30:44 PM »
THIS IS A QUICK BLOG BLAH BLAH  APPARENTLY I AM SUPPOSED TO APPOLOGISE TO THE CUNT FROM PHSYCO COCK FOR DOING SOMETHING WHICH I CANT REMEMBER DOING AS FAR AS I AM AWARE I WAS UPFRONT SUPPORTING THE BAND AND THEN GET PULLED OUTSIDE BY A FUCKHEAD AND THREATENED WELL ANY WAY FROM WHAT I HEAR YOU WHERE WAY OUT OF LINE IF I DID SOMETHING TO OFFEND YOU I DO APPOLOGISE but if you ever fucking grab me by my collar and threaten me again i will fucking kick your wog fucking ass all over the carpark you where lucky i was so drunk that i couldnt react to the shit you where giving me i understand i may be a bit in your face at times but i damn well know i did nothing to deserve you grabbing me like some fucking whore in an alley now that i am strait i can say if you would like to continue this on an even playing field then the invite is there you fucking cunt your the big man when the other guy is wasted ( thank you to your drummer for coming up to me and appologising on your behalf but still fuck you cunt) noel....episiotomy...got a problem deal with it....     
Also try learning some basic grammar and spelling for fucks sake. ::)

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 10:42:11 PM »
So let me get this straight:

1.You got shitfaced.
2. You jumped up on stage and trashed the guitarists' personal gear, caused him injury and generally acted like a tool, not your first offence of this kind.  
3. For that, you were not beaten up, but bounced out the door by a band member.  
4. You come on WF and offer a lame half-apology, then call him a wog cunt and follow it up with threats.

OK then, allow me to explore this a little:

1. You sound like a fuckwit who has serious drink issues.  Even you should be able to see that all of this comes back to that.

2. The stage is for the band.  The band owns the equipment and the venue owns the PA, all of which is fucking expensive.  It sounds like you have no respect for either, and as such I can't see anyone offering your band any decent gigs.  It is always good to weed out the bands that are tools early, so thanks for that.

3. Because the Castle allows us to police ourselves rather than having a bouncer in the room, bands tend to look after themselves.  If someone came onstage and smashed into my rig I would throw him off, and if he wanted to push the point I would feel forced to cauise him some harm.  You actually caused injury, and that is the next level up again, you should feel honoured that you were shown the door rather than the inside of an ambulance.

4. With your threats, your attitude and your username you obviously think that you are a fighter and you want everyone to know it.  Well, that doesn't make you special around here, plenty of people on WF know how to crack heads, including at least two "Wog Cunts" in "Psycho Cock".   Add to that that they are our mates and you are just a prize tool, so think REALLY carefully before trying to inflame things, because right now it is just your pride that hurts.

Offline DISASTER666

• WF Colonel
  • Barbarian Steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2009, 11:52:48 PM »
HA,I'VE GOT A GREAT VIDEO OF THIS. :headbang:
....TO BE USED IN THE COURT OF LAW...... :headbang: :headbang:

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2009, 12:44:48 AM »

You never know when to keep your fucking mouth shut Noel. What you did was bad enough, but if you had apologised sincerely and without this fucking bullshit rant maybe we wouldnt all look like a bunch of fuckwits. Thanks.
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2009, 12:46:48 AM »
Ya blew it, capiche?

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2009, 12:55:04 AM »
and i decided to get pissed and play cards.
what was i thinking?

Offline Trolld

• WF Colonel
  • Problem?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2009, 03:00:18 AM »

You never know when to keep your fucking mouth shut Noel. What you did was bad enough, but if you had apologised sincerely and without this fucking bullshit rant maybe we wouldnt all look like a bunch of fuckwits. Thanks.

http://www.wf.com.au/forum/index.php?board=7.0
Heres the link to the WF Musician Connection so you can get yourselves a new band member, and restore your credibility. In a town like Perth you could find it tough to get gigs otherwise.

Offline Kalika

• WF Colonel
  • And Enjoy the Suffering...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2009, 03:11:31 AM »
no im not a lunatic i just like to run amuck as for tearing the castle apart a few months ago im glad i did because now the castle has an even better pa system

Yeah, totally justifies your actions... Or not.

What if they hadn't been able to afford a new PA system? And the sound just got worse and worse? Or they just shut down and we lost yet ANOTHER venue? This is not a 'the ends justifies the means' situation - it just shows it is time you acted like an adult and took responsibility for your inability to interact with other people.

As for your 'apology', it means nothing if it lacks sincerity.
BWB #9

If I Can Merge The Mundane And the Magic -- We'd Forge a New Unknown...

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2009, 03:46:38 AM »
You never know when to keep your fucking mouth shut Noel. What you did was bad enough
Apparently not, his standard of acceptible behavior is far worse. 

Stories are surfacing about other shit this cockspanner has done, including crashing one of Longi's party with a gaggle of idiot mates and getting chucked out, then hanging out at the end of the street and yelling abuse and trying to start a streetfight.  As if that isn't enough, the final straw that he broke to get frogmarched out the door was hitting a one of the invited guests, a chick no less.
if you had apologised sincerely and without this fucking bullshit rant maybe we wouldnt all look like a bunch of fuckwits. Thanks.
I wouldn't worry about that.  Neverborn doesn't suffer much from my years of misbehavior, although I have been known to offer the odd sincere apology.   :-[

If fact, after Friday night I might have to make an insincere one soon....  ;D

I wasn't at the gig, I was in Guilderton with the family, but I just wanna congratulate Mark for his restraint.  He musta wanted to crush that skull, but a beating at a gig is just as bad for the scene as troublemakers are, and I'm sure he supressed his natural "Wog Cunt" tendencies for that reason.  Onya Mate. 

Offline darrell_bintrash

• WF Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 04:10:18 AM »
hey all just want to apologise from everyone in episiotomy... (the 4 others) this is totally unacceptable i have nothing but respect for mark and Psychonaut, action will be taken i cant have this shit or im out.On the side.. Mark has been the biggest supporter of nails (who i play in) since he has heard them and has had alot of influence on where we have got to in our short time, his support is amazing :headbang: . so on behalf of everyone we are sorry for this post and everything that has happened i just dont want the other boys rep damaged because of this.. sorry from the episiotomy boys and im sorry you had to hear this from me

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 04:15:29 AM »
http://www.wf.com.au/forum/index.php?board=7.0
Heres the link to the WF Musician Connection so you can get yourselves a new band member, and restore your credibility. In a town like Perth you could find it tough to get gigs otherwise.

Fuck that's a bit light.

What he means to say is you'd best kick the doss prick out of your band ASAP, or you'll never play again.

Small town syndrome dictates that word of Noels douchebaggery has already spread like wildfire. People are known to hold grudges.

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2009, 04:17:19 AM »
hey all just want to apologise from everyone in episiotomy... (the 4 others) this is totally unacceptable i have nothing but respect for mark and Psychonaut, action will be taken i cant have this shit or im out.On the side.. Mark has been the biggest supporter of nails (who i play in) since he has heard them and has had alot of influence on where we have got to in our short time, his support is amazing :headbang: . so on behalf of everyone we are sorry for this post and everything that has happened i just dont want the other boys rep damaged because of this.. sorry from the episiotomy boys and im sorry you had to hear this from me

Seconded.

Offline episdrums

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2009, 04:18:46 AM »
i play drums in episiotomy and gotta say that noels actions don't represent the rest of the band
sorry to mark and the other psychonaut guys and all the supporters who were there
its shit for us with it being our first gig and having an awesome turnout (cheers btw) to have this incident sour the night

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2009, 04:27:04 AM »
Onya guys

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2009, 04:34:58 AM »
ha ha ha I miss all the fun working away. Whens Episiotomy playing next? I gotto check you guys out  :headbang:

Mark is pretty easy going, so Noel suck it up mate and get yourself under control because if he got that pissed off it was for a damn good reason.

Episiotomy, dont stress fella's I too have a band member whom on the odd occasion can't control himself. While he's not quite that bad we still had to tell him to calm the fuck down and we moved forward.