Author Topic: 18th july castle hotel  (Read 17094 times)

Offline Kalika

• WF Colonel
  • And Enjoy the Suffering...
    • View Profile
Re: 18th july castle hotel
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2009, 04:40:18 AM »
BWB #9

If I Can Merge The Mundane And the Magic -- We'd Forge a New Unknown...

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2009, 04:40:56 AM »
 :laugh:

Offline CatchUNextTuesday

• WF Private
  • My faith in humanity was never there to begin with
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2009, 05:40:35 AM »
Noel. You are everything that is wrong with the Perth metal scene. It's people like you that have caused our bands to lose venues. The Charles Hotel has stopped letting bands play there because of morons like you. I was in the carpark in my car at this particular gig. I was the only one who saw exactly everything that happened out there after you were thrown out. And I commend Mark and the guys for what they said to you and how they dealt with the situation. They recognised you for being the drunk tosspot that you are, and didn't rearrange your face because they would've felt bad taking advantage of a drunk fool. You are very lucky that they are far more mature and self respecting than you are. I was sure you were going top tart smashing car windows and things in the carpark, and I tell you, I was ready to stab you in the eye with my stilletos. Pissweak people like you should never be allowed to breed, and the fact that you have children really does make me believe that people should earn the right to reproduce. I feel terrible that your children have to live with a father like you, let alone the mother of your children. Seek help for your clear drinking problem. You owe it to your kids. Clearly you have become unwelcome amongst your peers. Stay home where you should be and stop making a public nuisance of yourself. Because one day there won't be a clear thinking veteran of the Perth metal scene to remove you from somewhere before you hurt yourself or someone else more seriously. And heaven forbid the police should ever be involved and someone has to explain to your kids why they can't see their daddy anymore. Think about it. Grow up.
I says to Mabel, I says...

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2009, 06:33:54 AM »
Holy fuck, that's a major emasculation if I have ever seen one.   :o

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2009, 05:58:31 PM »
HAHA that was one of the funniest little melodramas ive seen at a gig in a LONG time. DFAT and the PNUTS handled it fucking PERFECTLY (as always) and kudos to them for not stoving his fucking scone in (its not like he didnt deserve it)! ;D

Its funny/sad that theres almost always at least one UTTER FUCKWIT whose sole objective is to be obnoxious and ruin everyone elses fun by proving what a fucking terry toughcunt he is. Usually its just some random blow-in piece of shit who disappears up his own arse almost as quickly as he appears. Sometimes the fuckwit starts out life as a fuckwit but then (after a few harsh words) gets a fucking clue and modifies their behaviour such that they become an accepted and respected member of this metal community. Unfortunately in this case, this guy has been at it for years (and not just at backwater local gigs at la castella where theres no fucking paid gorilla to bounce his stupid ass to the curb). Whats even sadder is that you would think that someone in their mid 30s would have grown out of this shit LONG ago, but obviously NOT in this case. Rather - this retard tries to JUSTIFY his retarted actions AND apologies and insults the same person he is apologising to in the same sentence = WHAT THE FUCK?

Its all well and good to blame it on "drink", but if you read his post he is making threats and carrying on like a numpty when he is supposedly SOBER. I just think he has some sort of mental disorder that makes him puff his chest out and rant and rave like a fucking imbecile 9 out of 10 times that he interacts with people.

Is this the same guy that suplexed his "mate" onto a glass on the hard wood floor at the castle on saturday? YEP.

Is this the same guy that clocked his "mate" at the castle a few months ago, making his head piss blood all over the place? YEP.

Is this the same guy that came to our NYE party a few years ago, chinned ms harlott and proceeded to challenge everyone at the party to a fight while he was down the street waiting for a taxi? YEP.

Is this the same guy that smashed up the castle's foldback etc and then tries to justify it by saying "it made them get new gear"? YEP.

The funniest part of all of course is that his posts on here are all like "if you've got a problem, sort it out face to face, and i'll smash ya". Of course, when DFAT had a problem with him on saturday - DFAT sorted it out face to face and this guy did FUCK ALL apart from wail like a banshee out the front of the castle before going home, sleeping it off, realising the next morning that  he was made to look like an utter fuckwit and so proceeded to rant and rave ON A FUCKING INTERNET FORUM to confirm what everyone already knew anyways! Seems to me that the only people you're capable of "smashing" are chicks and ya mates and when someone presents a real fight for ya - you wail like a bitch!!! :P

The reality is that EVERYONE has a problem with you (and judging by the posts on here, this includes your mates and your band mates), its just that NO ONE wants to have to deal with your shit you fucking RETARD. No one is scared or intimidated by your antics, they just think you're a pathetic ass clown who carries on like a prize cunt and then gets repeatedly OWNED. Sheesh.... who the FUCK would want to deal / interact with you given the choice NOT to? If thats your attitude just FUCK OFF.

Poor ol Episiotomy. Next time you guys play (if ever again - it sucks because the one time he actually opened his mouth for any good WAS when he was singing for your band - awesome churning old school slow death metal) make sure you wheel this cunt out from backstage trussed up, bound and gagged hannibal lecter style. Before releasing him, chain him to the floor. After you've played, truss him back up and wheel him back out - it will be for everyones good (especially his own).

SOD ;D
HAHAHAHA

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 06:37:44 PM »
Kendo, on a monthly average, approximately how many times do bouncers throw you out of bars/pubs?

It makes me sad that an Australian legend like David Hookes can be killed by a bouncer but someone like you, who clearly has a degree in being kicked out of places, isn't dead yet.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 06:43:22 PM »
Kendo, on a monthly average, approximately how many times do bouncers throw you out of bars/pubs?

It makes me sad that an Australian legend like David Hookes can be killed by a bouncer but someone like you, who clearly has a degree in being kicked out of places, isn't dead yet.

are you putting your hand up for the job?
Mongeese like results

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 06:46:57 PM »
Aren't we all?

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 07:48:30 PM »
I'm not, it sounds like fun but I am trying to avoid physical conflict these days, I can't teach my kid to stop dropping other kids unless I lead by example. 

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
  • sounds like a bowl of fuck
    • View Profile
    • www.combineddeathtoll.com
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 08:22:11 PM »
I am just glad that Noel was to drunk to fight.
He aint some Terry toughhead that is all talk after the event. If he wasn't so drunk it would have gotten a whole lot worse.
I have seen the best & worst of Noel.

It is a pity most people have only seen the shit side of him. He obviously has a drinking problem.
When Noel is a fuckhead he is a right fuckhead. He also can be the most loyal friend, if you are in over your head & innocent there is no one else I would rather have in my corner. This guy will risk his own life to keep a friend safe.

He is a nice bloke with a ton of justified internal rage. Unfortunately it takes little for it to come out once drunk.

Noel what you did was dead wrong. You did not intentionally damage Mark's gear neither did you intentionally smack the mic in his face. Intentional or not though, it happened dude.
Mark is a cool guy & you need to apologise to him for what happened & what you have said on here.
You need to sort out your shit dude & cool it on the booze for a bit.
I am guessing Frank wasn't there to cool you off hey.

As for calling his mates dreggs SOD, you are dead wrong. Noel may act like a tool @ times but not one of his mates behaves like him.

I have seen plenty of regulars behave worse @ gigs on a regular basis & we end up forgiving em. The issue here is his ranting after the event rather than a full apology.

I have lost count of how many times I have had to say, don't take it personally it's just , Cozy or SOD or Jez (Neverborn) or Jez (Red Decending) etc etc etc the list goes on.

The fact is most of us act like dicks occassionally, we just need to apologise & mean it.
Noel is a regular who turns up to most gigs & usually doesn't cause trouble, unfortunately when he does he always seems to do such a grand job of it.  :P
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 08:24:59 PM by cdtBEAST »

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2009, 08:32:11 PM »
As for calling his mates dreggs SOD, you are dead wrong. Noel may act like a tool @ times but not one of his mates behaves like him.

I *NEVER* called his mates dreggs, i said:

"The reality is that EVERYONE has a problem with you (and judging by the posts on here, this includes your mates and your band mates)"

Meaning that judging by what his band mates were posting, THEY were ashamed of his behaviour and trying to distance themselves.

READ SIMON READ :P

Edit: at the end of the day, EVERYONE wants to get along with this guy, NO ONE wants to fight him - why the FUCK does he want to prove what a tough fucker he is to people who just want to get along with him? After all - did we go to the castle to fight him or see his fucking band play some quality fucking death metal??

SHEEEEEEEESSSHHHHHHH.....
SOD ;D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 08:39:02 PM by SOD »
HAHAHAHA

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2009, 08:39:22 PM »

I *NEVER* called his mates dreggs, i said:

"The reality is that EVERYONE has a problem with you (and judging by the posts on here, this includes your mates and your band mates)"

Meaning that judging by what his band mates were posting, THEY were ashamed of his behaviour and trying to distance themselves.

READ SIMON READ :P

Damn right, i do agree with cdtBeast at least a bit, Noel is a top guy when hes sober.
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2009, 08:58:29 PM »
He aint some Terry toughhead that is all talk after the event. If he wasn't so drunk it would have gotten a whole lot worse.
I have seen the best & worst of Noel.

It is a pity most people have only seen the shit side of him. He obviously has a drinking problem.
When Noel is a fuckhead he is a right fuckhead. He also can be the most loyal friend, if you are in over your head & innocent there is no one else I would rather have in my corner. This guy will risk his own life to keep a friend safe.

He is a nice bloke with a ton of justified internal rage. Unfortunately it takes little for it to come out once drunk.

Noel what you did was dead wrong. You did not intentionally damage Mark's gear neither did you intentionally smack the mic in his face. Intentional or not though, it happened dude.
Mark is a cool guy & you need to apologise to him for what happened & what you have said on here.
You need to sort out your shit dude & cool it on the booze for a bit.
I am guessing Frank wasn't there to cool you off hey.

I have seen plenty of regulars behave worse @ gigs on a regular basis & we end up forgiving em. The issue here is his ranting after the event rather than a full apology.

I have lost count of how many times I have had to say, don't take it personally it's just , Cozy or SOD or Jez (Neverborn) or Jez (Red Decending) etc etc etc the list goes on.

The fact is most of us act like dicks occassionally, we just need to apologise & mean it.
Noel is a regular who turns up to most gigs & usually doesn't cause trouble, unfortunately when he does he always seems to do such a grand job of it.  :P

Competent fighters with severe inhibition control issues are some of the most dangerous people you'll come across. You can't reason with them, you can't calm them down, you can't beat them into submission; they're a fucking disaster waiting to happen. I've been on the receiving end - it's not pleasant, especially so when they are your friends.

With all due respect to you and the guys in Episiotomy, what you know him to be under different circumstances is completely irrelevant here. He's clearly dangerous under the influence of piss.

You'd do well to keep him the fuck away from those he has the potential to harm (i.e. everyone)

Offline Muscles

• WF Colonel
  • Time To Act!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2009, 10:59:30 PM »
Sorry to break subject on this one but since when was "The Castle" a hotel...

Secondly how the fuck did this guy get away with smacking a girl in the face??

Offline Katie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2009, 11:21:29 PM »
Sorry to break subject on this one but since when was "The Castle" a hotel...

Secondly how the fuck did this guy get away with smacking a girl in the face??

He didn't get away with it... that's why he got thrown out and then tried to start more trouble. The thing that gets me is- first off, he wasnt invited to that anywho but then he deliberately started trouble with a guest that was invited- a girl no less.
Secondly, wtf? you did everyone a favour by destroying the castle equipment? Wayne and the boys at the castle have done the local metal scene a huge service by supporting and going out of their way to put on shows- all this shows is a complete lack of respect and gratitude to the people that actually went out of their way to help local bands out. Considering the roof's leaking there- i bet the last thing they wanted to spend their money on was more sound equipment... maybe you should be the one to fork out the money to pay them back for that!

Like faerytale dominion rose, A widow to the snow peaks
Wherein reclined the Countess, Limbs purring from the kill
Bathed in virgin white and like the night, Alive and young and unfulfilled

Offline DEECHMAGEECH

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2009, 03:59:08 AM »
Well it's good to see how people feel about this issue. Back in the days of grunge, yes i am an old cunt, moshing and fucked up mics and shit like that usually meant that it was good gig. Seems things have changed.

What Noel did this night or that night has nothing to do with Saturday night. Some of the replies to the Noel rant have let the cat out of the bag. The misinformation regarding anyone of his exploits is astonishing.

On this occaision Noel was having a good time to the music. After reading contributions from WF readers it's very obvious there has been a silent (until now) opposition to him. The dude from the Sabbath rip off band took it upon himself to be the granddaddy of the metal scene and try and sort things out like a year ten footy coach.

Not too sure if it's working? Are you?

Other issue and statements. The tough guys who want to sort Noel out.. You are no different.

As far as the NYE party goes who knows what happened there?? Was well fucked and was happy to get away form so many ugly people in one house.

The Castle PA. Duh. It was blowing out and Noel shook it around to get it working. Yes not the most technical way of doing things but he was't trying to wreck it. And it was blowing out AGAIN Saturday night. So it ain't new and it ain't fixed.

He never smashed his mate with blood everywhere at The Castle. Have known those dudes for years they always smash each other.

And as for who ever described his mates as dreggs or whatever. Listen up...

We are all educated have well paying jobs have travelled Asia, Europe, have children, new cars, top guitars, kept the same friendships since highschool, great family and most of all have entertained way better women than half the metal scrags that hang about like a bad smell waiting for someone to tell them how to dress and act like a lady.

And most of all we pour over loads of cash at the bar and don't rip off bands by sipping on the same pint all night. Our drinking equals band profits and THAT'S the business The Castle is in you suckers who think entertainment is about music. Wayne has got a good thing going with the metal scene. If you think it's about being your mate well think again.

To finish off... Noel is a crazy fuck hands down but he was doing metal in the Perth scene when all the other bands were babies. He has loads of talent and all the hype and talk proves it. He ain't talking bout you but you're talking bout him!!!

Noel stay out of trouble at least for the sake of your bank balance but I'll be at your next gig without a doubt!!

Offline Gore_Lord

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2009, 04:05:37 AM »
What a pile of immature and adolescent bullshit.

The guy needs to get straight. Simple as that. He'll end up smashing/killing someone and serving time in prison.

The dude 'from the Sabbath rip off band' has been playing in the Metal scene since the early 90's and deserves some respect for playing all these years for helping to keep it alive.

Oh yeah, the Castle doesn't pay the bands. They get money from payers through the door
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 04:13:47 AM by Gore_Lord »

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2009, 04:15:16 AM »

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2009, 04:19:12 AM »

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2009, 04:22:16 AM »
Everyone that has posted in this thread seems to forget one thing....

This guy shat his boxers on NYE and left them in Longi's dunny.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline diablo

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2009, 04:33:40 AM »
Hey metal heads!!!
What the fuck is wrong with todays metal....?... i ve been in the metal scene for 20 years... What happened the other nite with Noel is metal!!!, for fuck sake look at bands like Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Sepultura, Faith no more, AC DC, Sex pistols etc.... Lists go on.... Full of aggression, i mean we are metal!!! we are not hippies wearing black t-shirts!!! shit happens its alcofueled!!! and we love it....Again its metal... Look at the black metal scene church burnings did anyone worry about that.... I mean what the fuck is wrong with moshing..... Metal scene in Perth is gay not like the early 90s.....In the end its HEADLINES.... Publicity.... Competition.... Best publicity there is for a first gig!!! U dudes were awesome for a first gig!!! Keep metal where it should be!!!!! Brutal!!! So get over it and be METAL!!!

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2009, 04:39:40 AM »
So what's with the unprecedented amount of first time posters in this thread?

Hey metal heads!!!
What the fuck is wrong with todays metal....?... i ve been in the metal scene for 20 years... What happened the other nite with Noel is metal!!!, for fuck sake look at bands like Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Sepultura, Faith no more, AC DC, Sex pistols etc.... Lists go on.... Full of aggression, i mean we are metal!!! we are not hippies wearing black t-shirts!!! shit happens its alcofueled!!! and we love it....Again its metal... Look at the black metal scene church burnings did anyone worry about that.... I mean what the fuck is wrong with moshing..... Metal scene in Perth is gay not like the early 90s.....In the end its HEADLINES.... Publicity.... Competition.... Best publicity there is for a first gig!!! U dudes were awesome for a first gig!!! Keep metal where it should be!!!!! Brutal!!! So get over it and be METAL!!!

haha this can't possibly be real

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 04:41:48 AM by Inge »

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2009, 04:45:20 AM »
This incident aside I have to admit I have noticed a few overdressed stuck up soft fuckers at gigs these days. Who let them in the door and started taking them seriously. Bring back the flano's, mullets and DB's I say  ;D

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2009, 04:48:17 AM »
This incident aside I have to admit I have noticed a few overdressed stuck up soft fuckers at gigs these days. Who let them in the door and started taking them seriously. Bring back the flano's, mullets and DB's I say  ;D

Fuck you cunt I wear what I want. :P

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2009, 05:29:31 AM »

ha ha ha, oh fuck yeah.
Some of the "metalers" here are becoming "flacidcore."
Dementor, you forgot to mention the ol wife beater.

I tried to find some db's the other day actually but im not sure they sell em anymore.
Its fuckn wrong. I felt so metal wearing those as a youngling.

anyway, back to the show....