Author Topic: 18th july castle hotel  (Read 17092 times)

Offline ATOMIC

• WF Private
    • View Profile
Re: 18th july castle hotel
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2009, 05:40:24 AM »
FUNNY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED FROM THE OLD  DAYS CRANKN IT AT THE SHENTS,CLUB A,CLUB O...OR DOWN AT THE WHITESANDS...METAL MENT TO BE COOL AND RAW,,,.WHERE   ARE  ALL THE PUNTER S,WHO  WENT JUST AS SIK AS THE BANDS , WATS WRONG WITH U VIRGIN METAL WANNA BE...S..IV SEEN MORE METAL ABOUT IN  MANY MORE PLACES AND I GOTTA TELL YA U GOT A LOT OF WORK TO DO, U DUDES ...U KNOW WHO IM TALKN ABOUT....ITS VERY CHEESEY SLAGGN OFF OF A BAND OR A DUDE THAT DID NOTHN MORE THAN GET A BIT ROWDY..... JUST GET METAL... AND DONT BE NU METAL OR EMO... GET TOUGH AND BE TRUE..

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2009, 05:42:25 AM »
Here's another one!

Cut this shit out and take it on the chin already.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 05:46:09 AM by Inge »

Offline Vanha

• WF Major
  • summoning the arrival of the ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2009, 05:55:52 AM »
Here's another one!

Cut this shit out and take it on the chin already.

how about you stop being a little shitsu like your avatar suggests :raspberry:
the only good human is a dead human

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2009, 06:12:31 AM »
It's a Maltese, cocksucker.

:-*

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2009, 07:05:53 AM »

Haha... I'm running out of chips and cola.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Vanha

• WF Major
  • summoning the arrival of the ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2009, 07:09:50 AM »
It's a Maltese, cocksucker.

:-*

my apologies Dr Do-Little  :P
the only good human is a dead human

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2009, 07:11:27 AM »
Goody gumdrops, and I was bored too....  ;D

Well it's good to see how people feel about this issue. Back in the days of grunge, yes i am an old cunt, moshing and fucked up mics and shit like that usually meant that it was good gig. Seems things have changed.
I am old too and it was never cool to trash a musos equipment.  Never.  

What Noel did this night or that night has nothing to do with Saturday night.
No, it doesn't.  Those incidents are far worse.  He is your mate and you care about him so you can forgive a lot, but why should we?  Did you even READ his post? How can you defend THAT performance?

On this occaision Noel was having a good time to the music.
Nobody here has any issues with people having fun as long as nobody else has to suffer for it.  It is common courtesy, or at the very least common sense.

Some of the replies to the Noel rant have let the cat out of the bag. The misinformation regarding anyone of his exploits is astonishing. After reading contributions from WF readers it's very obvious there has been a silent (until now) opposition to him.
The straw and the camel dude.  We would have let it go if he didn't come on WF making threats.  He brought this on himself, even his band is mortified at his post.  As far as silent opposition goes, people tend to talk about guys who beat on chicks, but this is the first time that we are discussing it on an open forum.  Again, he brought it on himself.

The dude from the Sabbath rip off band took it upon himself to be the granddaddy of the metal scene and try and sort things out like a year ten footy coach.

Mark is my hero, and pretty much IS the granddaddy of the Perth Scene.  He was stepping in to defend HIS mates, just like you are defending YOURS.  We all do it, the difference being that YOUR mate is the instigator of this whole mess.  If the situation was reversed, do you think the same level of restrain would have been shown?

Not too sure if it's working? Are you?
OK, I have no idea what this means.  Anyone care to translate?  

The tough guys who want to sort Noel out.. You are no different.
Aint no tough guys here, just people speaking their mind.  The only person making threats here is Noel.  But don't mistake our peaceful intent for weakness, we won't tolerate any harm coming to Mark through some misguided revenge attempt.

As far as the NYE party goes who knows what happened there??

The witnesses did.  Laura did.  You would too if you weren't "well fucked".  I didn't see it myself, but I believe the story of those who did, and frankly, his post gives us ample reason to believe it.

Was well fucked and was happy to get away form so many ugly people in one house.
Not so desperate to leave that you didn't hang out in the street.  Pretty weak excuse for letting yourself get thrown out.  

The Castle PA. Duh. It was blowing out and Noel shook it around to get it working. Yes not the most technical way of doing things but he was't trying to wreck it. And it was blowing out AGAIN Saturday night. So it ain't new and it ain't fixed.
It wasn't HIS though, was it?  Who asked him to shake it? He can shake his speakers at home if he feels the need.  

And as for who ever described his mates as dreggs or whatever...
Nobody called you Dreggs, try to pay attention Man.  Simon is one of his mates and he isn't a lowlife, but it should be noted that your comments about the ladies sound pretty dreggy to me.

We are all educated have well paying jobs have travelled Asia, Europe, have children, new cars, top guitars, kept the same friendships since highschool, great family
And we are please all jus' to pieces about your wonderful life. Quietly though, I gotta tell you that none of that matters to us one fucking bit.  Metal is the great leveller, the working class artform, and we are all just faces in the mosh. Your supposed wealth and success means precisely dick to us, even the Pope would come across negatively if he got shitfaced and acted like a fool.  You want to impress us?  Keep your friend in line.  Oh, and if you could learn to write a coherant post, that would be a true delight for us also.

and most of all have entertained way better women than half the metal scrags that hang about like a bad smell waiting for someone to tell them how to dress and act like a lady.
 Better women?   Dude, we like our chicks the way they are, and why should they act like ladies for people who act like animals?  Unbelievable.

And most of all we pour over loads of cash at the bar and don't rip off bands by sipping on the same pint all night. Our drinking equals band profits and THAT'S the business The Castle is in you suckers who think entertainment is about music.
If justifing your behavior that way helps you to get through the night, go ahead.

Wayne has got a good thing going with the metal scene. If you think it's about being your mate well think again.
Wayne is a top bloke and cares more than you think, don't try to drag him into your nonsense.  I wonder, does Wayne know the trouble Noel is bringing to his venue?  I KNOW he visits Western Front.  

To finish off... Noel is a crazy fuck hands down but he was doing metal in the Perth scene when all the other bands were babies
 He has loads of talent and all the hype and talk proves it. He ain't talking bout you but you're talking bout him!!!
Oh, we're talking alright.  He just alienated half the bands in town, and if you think you are doing the other guys in his band any favours with this drivel, think again.  A lot of us have been gigging for a long time, the past means nothing.    

Noel stay out of trouble at least for the sake of your bank balance but I'll be at your next gig without a doubt!!
That would be ideal, maybe you can keep him under control.  That is, of course, if his band doesn't dump his arse, because my band is just one band that won't be slinging gigs their way until they can guarantee his behavior.

This has been most entertaining, thanks ever so much.   ;D

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2009, 07:44:17 AM »
I understand the notion of getting drunk and running amok as much as the next guy, but there is also having respect for other fellow metalheads / mates and their property. If some incident does occur, accident or otherwise, and someone pulls you up on it before any real damage is done or it escalates then you should realise you may have over stepped the mark and respect that, and if necessary make the appropriate apology or have a think about your actions. You don't abuse the person, especially if they handle it in a civilised fashion.

I was exactly there at the front of the stage when the incident occurred and I know you didn't do it on purpose, but it was reckless behaviour. Mark handled it exactly the right way and he doesn't deserve to get abused by you or any of your friends. From the first post it seems like don't totally recall doing it or exactly what happens, and sounds like your mates have given you the third party description of it and fired you up about it.

A public apology might not have been necessary, but insults instead, publicly or otherwise - especially publicly is way out of line. But I think that has been made clear by the reaction of everyone. The incident itself at the gig was somewhat amusing, but there is noone to blame but yourself for it being blown out like this and the repercussions.

You've made something of an apology in the other thread, though it comes across as a bit forced and can be hard to take as genuine after the first post here. Some people make think too little too late. As far as the rest of the guys in Episiotomy go, I don't think it is a reflection on you blokes personally, and I've heard you're pretty cool so I'm interested to check the band out.

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
  • Hatefueled.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2009, 09:07:23 AM »
So was the equipment damaged badly? hope Mark is okay. Good luck to Noel's band. Sounds like it was a good set and with any luck it won't be the last, with or without Noel. Always sucks when someone ruins it for everyone else.

-Wednesday.

Offline Melkor

• WF Colonel
  • Pissing through the Ring of Fire \m/
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2009, 05:49:23 PM »
Everyone that has posted in this thread seems to forget one thing....

This guy shat his boxers on NYE and left them in Longi's dunny.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want to know more about this, do you have a photo of these boxers?
...and on the other a soldier with a bullet wound in his lower belly and his sphincter shot away so that his faeces are leaking out. The smell of excrement mingles with that of the scorching flesh of the corpses being burned in the distance.

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
  • sounds like a bowl of fuck
    • View Profile
    • www.combineddeathtoll.com
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2009, 06:35:12 PM »
I understand the notion of getting drunk and running amok as much as the next guy, but there is also having respect for other fellow metalheads / mates and their property. If some incident does occur, accident or otherwise, and someone pulls you up on it before any real damage is done or it escalates then you should realise you may have over stepped the mark and respect that, and if necessary make the appropriate apology or have a think about your actions. You don't abuse the person, especially if they handle it in a civilised fashion.

I was exactly there at the front of the stage when the incident occurred and I know you didn't do it on purpose, but it was reckless behaviour. Mark handled it exactly the right way and he doesn't deserve to get abused by you or any of your friends. From the first post it seems like don't totally recall doing it or exactly what happens, and sounds like your mates have given you the third party description of it and fired you up about it.

A public apology might not have been necessary, but insults instead, publicly or otherwise - especially publicly is way out of line. But I think that has been made clear by the reaction of everyone. The incident itself at the gig was somewhat amusing, but there is noone to blame but yourself for it being blown out like this and the repercussions.

You've made something of an apology in the other thread, though it comes across as a bit forced and can be hard to take as genuine after the first post here. Some people make think too little too late. As far as the rest of the guys in Episiotomy go, I don't think it is a reflection on you blokes personally, and I've heard you're pretty cool so I'm interested to check the band out.

Spot on Daz.

Noel go sort yourself out aye, no one would be cracking the shits if you hadn't put up this post.

Part of being in a band is accepting that drunken cunts are going to get up on stage & will also be carrying liquid refreshments 9 times out of 10.
I had some of my gear  trashed the other week @ the Rocket Room, was I happy about it, no, did I blow my lid, no, the guy who did it was drunk & having an awesome time, he meant no harm. I just kept playing & will move my shit further off to the side next time.

Drunken fools stumbling up on stage is gonna happen & I am sure Mark was well over it by the next morning.
DFAT was the one directly affected by all this, yet his lack of comment leads me to believe that he doesn't think it is worth wasting his time on the subject. He got the shits up @ someone who went to far, sorted it there & then & that should have been the end of it, & would have been if Noel hadn't started this damn post hahaha.

Offline CatchUNextTuesday

• WF Private
  • My faith in humanity was never there to begin with
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2009, 07:18:03 PM »
Lol he shat his boxers? That's what, a 15 year old NYE stunt? And how old is this guy? In his 30's someone said? Jesus... And all this shit about metal being br00tal and hardXcore... Maybe you cunts with rich daddies can afford for dumbshits to trash your gear, but most of the fellas getting up at the castle fucking scrimp and save for their gear. How would Noel like it if some dumbshit kid jumped up and smacked him in the mouth with his own gear? He'd probably get all judo macho and kick his ass for being a dick. amirite??? Long and short of it is, he was being a dick, clearly is always a dick when intoxicated, can;t handle his piss and/or emotinal issues, needs rehab and counselling (AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH EITHER), and needs to reconsider his priorities. He has kids ffs. What self respecting parent gets parro at some random's NYE party, decks a chick and shits their smalls? AND leaves them behind? seriously... Two thumbs up man... I wanna be just like him!

/sarcasm
I says to Mabel, I says...

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2009, 07:56:04 PM »
nothing against the guy in question here, i dont know him, or what happened etc.
to me though, this a" shit happens" thing. (no pun.)

but when it comes to gear, there should always be a line there ya dont cross.
you dont let people that dont know what the deal is with it even go near it.
ie; you just dont shake equipment, and certainly not old stuff man, that just asking for it.
Im no stranger to gigging either, and i know its hard to keep track of everything at shows, but there are always pissed people that are interested in fucking with peoples stuff and they basicly shouldnt be able to get access to it in the first place.

Easier said than done maybe, but at the end of the day, you fuck the gear you fuck the gig.

Offline Funeral Tormentor

• WF Lieutenant
  • disharmonious misanthropy
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2009, 08:57:57 PM »
this thread is awesome. period

wife beaters and flanos are a must (none of these metro fag high priced ones either, im talking $5 big W or Kmart quality and must spend at least 1 year or more unwashed to gain entry from now on!!!)

Mark = awesome
Noel = dicksuckingdumbshitretardeddouchebag
www.myspace.com/lordhavoc666 - Dark Misanthropy - Raw Depressive Black Metal

Offline smithy

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2009, 09:15:17 PM »
I dont even think metro's worry about what they wear as much as some of you.  :laugh:

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • The problem with Perth metal.
    • View Profile
    • Iron Guardian Industries
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2009, 09:28:42 PM »
I dont even think metro's worry about what they wear as much as some of you.  :laugh:

Gotta look your best for a metal gig!

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2009, 06:20:21 AM »
My best is still pretty fucking wretched, so I don't bother anymore.   ::)

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2009, 06:54:17 AM »
Lolthread.

If nothing else, one thing's for sure.. It's gonna take at least 1 more generation of humanity before things start looking better. :)

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2009, 07:04:06 AM »
Lolthread.

If nothing else, one thing's for sure.. It's gonna take at least 1 more generation of humanity before things start looking better. :)

I'd expect each future generation to proceed in a dysgenic fashion at this rate.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2009, 07:06:15 AM »
MY kid is a prime specimen of Devolution.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2009, 07:39:23 AM »
MY kid is a prime specimen of Devolution.
I wouldn't say that... I'd say he's already better than you.
 ;D

Offline Strychnine Cowboy

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2009, 09:19:05 AM »
The Castle PA. Duh. It was blowing out and Noel shook it around to get it working. Yes not the most technical way of doing things but he was't trying to wreck it. And it was blowing out AGAIN Saturday night. So it ain't new and it ain't fixed.

I'll have to look into this "blowing out".

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2009, 03:50:23 PM »

Given that this guy:

(i) has nothing but unnerving (borderline hitlerite fanatical) adoration and support for his mate's silly antics;

(ii) hates (our) GORGEOUS local metal chicks;

(iii) proudly boasts about visiting south east asia (undoubtedly to satisfy his 14yr old she-boy "women" fixation);

(iv) gives a fuck about the appearance of the people who he hangs around with (i.e. we are all far too ugly for him to associate with but he'll gladly invade our parties / gigs to drink our piss and leer at our ugly women anyways)

....i'd say the only thing that this guy is an expert in "blowing out" is his "girlfriend's" septic epiostomy ;D
HAHAHAHA

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2009, 05:11:10 PM »

Given that this guy:

(i) has nothing but unnerving (borderline hitlerite fanatical) adoration and support for his mate's silly antics;

(ii) hates (our) GORGEOUS local metal chicks;

(iii) proudly boasts about visiting south east asia (undoubtedly to satisfy his 14yr old she-boy "women" fixation);

(iv) gives a fuck about the appearance of the people who he hangs around with (i.e. we are all far too ugly for him to associate with but he'll gladly invade our parties / gigs to drink our piss and leer at our ugly women anyways)

....i'd say the only thing that this guy is an expert in "blowing out" is his "girlfriend's" septic epiostomy ;D

;D :rofl:
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline Kalika

• WF Colonel
  • And Enjoy the Suffering...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2009, 05:03:13 PM »
We are all educated have well paying jobs have travelled Asia, Europe, have children, new cars, top guitars, kept the same friendships since highschool, great family and most of all have entertained way better women than half the metal scrags that hang about like a bad smell waiting for someone to tell them how to dress and act like a lady.

I personally take umbrage to this statement.

In my time in the Perth metal scene - which granted may not be as long as yours, not my fault by any means, just a result of the fact that I wasn't even born until the 80s - I have met some of the classiest and individual women I could ever hope to meet.

I went to what is known to be one of the 'poshest' schools in Perth (if not the poshest school) and I can tell you that some of those 'metal scrags' (as you call them) are more free-thinking, intelligent and worldly than any of the Cottesloe-whores I went to school with - who cannot do a single thing in their life unless it is cleared with the 'powers that be'.

You harp on about how people should know Noel better before making a judgment on him - take your own fucking advice, and get to know some of these women before you pass judgment on them.

Yes, there is that whole 'beer and destruction' aspect of the metal scene - but I agree with Jez here, I do NOT see where the crowd wrecking the bands gear comes into that ethos. That stuff is expensive, and like you said, Perth metal heads these days have kids, families, houses etc etc etc - in the times of a global financial crisis, who has the money to replace this equipment easily? The mortgage payment/kids school clothes/long weekends as a family are certainly more important, in just about everyone's opinion.

Psychonaut, and Mark DeVattimo is one of the corner stones of the metal scene today - he has helped more bands, been in more bands, and put on more gigs than I am sure he cares to remember, and Noel showed him a great amount of respect. If he had handled this more like a MAN as opposed to a petulant child whose mummy made him apologize, I am sure that people would have accepted his apology and respected him for realizing he did wrong.
Instead he came across as a racist prick who both 'apologized' to Mark and insulted him in the same sentence.
BWB #9

If I Can Merge The Mundane And the Magic -- We'd Forge a New Unknown...