Author Topic: HOORAY FOR WESTERN FRONT!  (Read 16915 times)

Offline Trolld

• WF Colonel
  • Problem?
    • View Profile
Re: HOORAY FOR WESTERN FRONT!
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2009, 01:47:24 AM »
Ive seen the online pollution that QueerPiglet or whatever has spewed forth last night on Perth Bands, and if we're being honest there are many, many people like him out there, its just that he bitches about the metal scene on-line instead of to his friends (if he has them).

In summary, QueerDufus is the Posterboy for the ill-informed and the Spokesperson for all the other knob jockeys in Perth. Nothing more nothing less.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2009, 03:40:58 PM »
Ive seen the online pollution that QueerPiglet or whatever has spewed forth last night on Perth Bands, and if we're being honest there are many, many people like him out there, its just that he bitches about the metal scene on-line instead of to his friends (if he has them).

In summary, QueerDufus is the Posterboy for the ill-informed and the Spokesperson for all the other knob jockeys in Perth. Nothing more nothing less.

Where do I find this pollution?  I feel like getting angry. 

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2009, 09:38:17 PM »

Where do I find this pollution?  I feel like getting angry. 

perth bands heavy stuff forum, and for the love of beer dont hold anything back
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • The problem with Perth metal.
    • View Profile
    • Iron Guardian Industries
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2009, 02:48:10 AM »

I liked the post where he said we was well mannered and polite in person, and basically denied any responsibility for what he says online as its "not real".

Offline Senton

• WF Major
  • Teeth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2009, 02:53:13 AM »
This guy has no idea about the Perth METAL scene and garbage arguments such as 'theres no Australian sound they all copy USA/European bands' is baseless.

BUT unfortunately from all his contrived bullshit he has raised one or two 'valid' points.

So instead of having a cry about it, lets all prove him wrong
Critical Mass RTRFM 92.1
Every Wednesday from 9pm

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2009, 04:08:25 AM »
Fuck that.  I've given him my opinion.

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2009, 04:18:33 AM »
:rofl:

You crack me up sometimes  :laugh:

I'm going to have to jump on there now and see what you wrote...even better, post the link so we can all have a laugh...

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2009, 05:09:09 AM »

I liked the post where he said we was well mannered and polite in person, and basically denied any responsibility for what he says online as its "not real".

I liked my post after telling him to prove it by wearing a name tag to that grind fest, naturally he made an excuse and declined
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline Queef

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2009, 05:15:28 AM »
Hey guys, interesting comments in this thread to say the least. Seems to me some people are taking shit (me) WAAAYYYYYYYY too seriously.

I heard dparker was quite popular on there so I never bothered to check it out

;) just kidding Dan

who are you kidding? Dparkers popular everywhere!

actually haven't seen his postings in a while, where you gone man?

Oh, I've been around... just a little occupied recently, that's all. :P

... and what I think we have here with this "QueefGiblet" guy, is not exactly a troll, but an over-opinionated, self-aggrandising attention whore, who simply falls back on the "troll'd card" when he can't back up any of his statements. I'd say the reason for his outbursts of biased insults are to cover up his own inadequacies, as cliched or obvious as that seems. He probably knows himself that he'll never achieve anything he wants, so he tries to convince others that they won't. He's a facade covering nothing, hot air lifting no balloon.

As for his six-band-participation boast, that I've seen him post dozens of times, that's probably a load of crap too. Not saying he's not a member of six bands, but I doubt he's very active with them. I could just as well say I'm a full-time member of every band I've ever been in, and every different group I've ever jammed with constitutes a band, to give my ePenis a boost. If he does somehow maintain a regular commitment to every band (while somehow paying for his giant internet data allowance), other than bumping into a member on the street every few months, then I wonder how such a bandwhore of a metal mastermind could remain so transparent. Assuming his avatar is a picture of him, holding down some virtuous drone "chords" for the entire duration of a set (notation available in his self-published book of conservative rules that define proper metal that metalfags aren't metal enough to appreciate), whilst refusing to look at a crowd not worthy of making eye-contact with, I've sure as hell never seen or heard any of his six bands (which I understand probably aren't metal, despite his complex love-hate relationship with the genre).

I'm too tired to write anymore garbage, so I'll just add the obvious, you'd best ignore his self-contradicting diatribe completely, he's clearly not the type for a logical argument, as much as he would like it to be believed. I doubt anyone would ever see this keyboard ninja saying the same things to their faces in the real world, so he's just another harmless dickhead with access to the internet.

Some merit to what you say, I am a bit of an attention whore and I am musically unfulfilled.

As for the 6 bands statement, I got nothing to prove really but it's a shame you haven't heard of my stoner/doom band Sonny Roofs.

That queefgiblet guy is clearly trolling, he's doing it pretty badly but it seems to have worked, judging by the number of angry replies (and, well, the existence of this thread).

I'm slowly turning him into a black metal fan. The guy clearly needs some musical appreciation though.

Come now, I've been an extreme metal fan for quite some years.

Contrary to popular belief sir, the internets are not serious business.

Who the fuck is QueefGiblet and why should I care?

Exactly

Offline TomC

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2009, 05:23:56 AM »
quite possibly the worst thread i have ever read on the wf.

Offline Trolld

• WF Colonel
  • Problem?
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2009, 06:05:49 AM »
OK Queefie,

So I've done a bit more research, and you're not nearly as ill-informed as you make yourself out to be. So I take that back.

But you're still one of many who knock the Metal scene, so you can understand that metalheads on here will take offence to you, and you probably get off on that, so good for you.

You're probably a cool, down to earth dude in person, that makes a dick of himself online, but then again you're not an orphan there either.

I'd love to see your Stoner/Doom band, and if you can walk the talk, I'll buy you a beer, in fact make it a jug.

So make sure you let us all know when youre playin next.

Offline Queef

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2009, 06:09:10 AM »
OK Queefie,

So I've done a bit more research, and you're not nearly as ill-informed as you make yourself out to be. So I take that back.

But you're still one of many who knock the Metal scene, so you can understand that metalheads on here will take offence to you, and you probably get off on that, so good for you.

You're probably a cool, down to earth dude in person, that makes a dick of himself online, but then again you're not an orphan there either.

I'd love to see your Stoner/Doom band, and if you can walk the talk, I'll buy you a beer, in fact make it a jug.

So make sure you let us all know when youre playin next.

Well met. we wont be gigging for a little while given one of the members is in Japan for a while but I'll post a topic or something when we play in September.

Offline Trolld

• WF Colonel
  • Problem?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2009, 06:13:27 AM »
We'll youve sure got people posting on Western Front again... its been a tad quiet lately.

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2009, 06:52:06 AM »
Well met. we wont be gigging for a little while given one of the members is in Japan for a while but I'll post a topic or something when we play in September.

Excellent, I like doom, and rarely get a chance to see anything like it live.

Offline Queef

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2009, 06:58:37 AM »

Excellent, I like doom, and rarely get a chance to see anything like it live.

Never heard of Cease? They're a sweet drone/doom 3 piece that has been round for ages, they're part of the indie scene though so they don't play gigs with other metal bands.

Similar deal with the band whalehammer but they don't gig anymore

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2009, 07:43:15 AM »
Never heard of Cease? They're a sweet drone/doom 3 piece that has been round for ages, they're part of the indie scene though so they don't play gigs with other metal bands.

Similar deal with the band whalehammer but they don't gig anymore

I've heard of Cease, but never seen them live. Calopcia and Thaddeus too, but they're more Sabbathesque and droooooooooooooooooone, rather than the doom/death i'm more into.

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2009, 04:01:46 PM »

You did a good job there - got him backpeddling nicely! ;D

Poor scared faggot.... wastes his time posting youtube clips of classic shit like dark angel on there, gets frustrated that none of the FAGGOTS who live on PB know/appreciate it and then abuses/insults the hordes of metalheads (in perth / on WF) who actually dig that shit!!!!!!!

Go figure ???
HAHAHAHA

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2009, 07:39:06 PM »
Looks like he has gone from 'BeefQuiblet' to 'BeefQuiver'!  :clap:

I've found that even the worst people in the world have something you can learn from. I gave my 2 cents worth as well and he seemed to back off a bit.

Qeef, considering you are a fan of Death you can't be 'that bad'. I used to think there were a lot of shit bands in Perth until I started going to local gigs and found I was wrong. I still don't like the music of some bands but I will say that to them directly because they are my mates. Occasionally you do bring up some valid points but I've told you before that when you say "This is shit. That is shit, they are shit etc...' you are doing yourself more damage than good.

There are a lot of great people on this scene, musicians and fans alike. Generally the Perth metal scene is very supportive of one another regardless of many differences. Though one thing is a given constant, we're all into metal. So when you start bagging everyone without knowing a lot about the scene and how tight it is you are in effect damaging yourself and your own reputation more than the scene itself. The trolling excuse is getting tired and it now seems your realising that the internet and reality are very much connected. You can't go deliberately pissing people off at a local level on the net without catching up with sooner or later.

Offline Queef

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2009, 10:13:31 PM »

You did a good job there - got him backpeddling nicely! ;D

Poor scared faggot.... wastes his time posting youtube clips of classic shit like dark angel on there, gets frustrated that none of the FAGGOTS who live on PB know/appreciate it and then abuses/insults the hordes of metalheads (in perth / on WF) who actually dig that shit!!!!!!!

Go figure ???

Tempted to start trolling again because of posts like this.

People like you are like shooting fish in a barrel though.

Also the clip of dark angel I posted was because it was funny. I really don't give a shit what anyone else listens to I just take pleasure in ragging on bands and other people's tastes sometimes because people are so insecure and self-conscious of their music tastes.

Here's my last.fm, go nuts: http://www.last.fm/user/QueefKing

Looks like he has gone from 'BeefQuiblet' to 'BeefQuiver'!  :clap:

I've found that even the worst people in the world have something you can learn from. I gave my 2 cents worth as well and he seemed to back off a bit.

Qeef, considering you are a fan of Death you can't be 'that bad'. I used to think there were a lot of shit bands in Perth until I started going to local gigs and found I was wrong. I still don't like the music of some bands but I will say that to them directly because they are my mates. Occasionally you do bring up some valid points but I've told you before that when you say "This is shit. That is shit, they are shit etc...' you are doing yourself more damage than good.

There are a lot of great people on this scene, musicians and fans alike. Generally the Perth metal scene is very supportive of one another regardless of many differences. Though one thing is a given constant, we're all into metal. So when you start bagging everyone without knowing a lot about the scene and how tight it is you are in effect damaging yourself and your own reputation more than the scene itself. The trolling excuse is getting tired and it now seems your realising that the internet and reality are very much connected. You can't go deliberately pissing people off at a local level on the net without catching up with sooner or later.

The only people getting pissed off are those taking it seriously, and for that I do not apologise.

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2009, 10:42:58 PM »

Tempted to start trolling again because of posts like this.

People like you are like shooting fish in a barrel though.

WHO YOU CALLING A BARRELLED FISH, CUNT? I'LL FUCKIN SMASH YOU... etc etc.... ;D

Dude - If you REALLY want to, if it justifies your existance and gives you a cheap thrill - go for your life. We've seen trolls in here come and go and you will be just another in a long line to be burned to a crisp before fizzling out and fucking off. We'd rather not have that happen tho because when ya not rattling on, ya seem to get into some good shit, but as you like it! :)

Also the clip of dark angel I posted was because it was funny.

Work blocks youtube but i'll give it a squizzle when i get home. I'll bet its from their brixton gig with D.A.M and Candlemass yeah? 3 way THRASH VHS? That's a GREAT gig! ;D

I really don't give a shit what anyone else listens to I just take pleasure in ragging on bands and other people's tastes sometimes because people are so insecure and self-conscious of their music tastes.

Ok mate, whatever you reckon ;D
HAHAHAHA

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
  • Hatefueled.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2009, 11:53:09 PM »
totally agree. I quickly got over that forum n came back here. AND I've even started posting the right stuff and in the right spots out of love for WF :D (i WAS posting non-metal gigs, dunno what i was thinking AND i've discovered the gig detail section so i've been good n posted in there now)  :angel:

-Wednesday.

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
  • Recording, engineering, mixing services available!
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Divine official web page
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2009, 11:59:04 PM »
HOW DARE YOU POST ANYTHING NON-METAL!

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
  • Hatefueled.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2009, 12:24:33 AM »
HOW DARE YOU POST ANYTHING NON-METAL!
I know. I'm a bad person but I swear I've only been posting metal gig stuff since. PROMISE!

-Wednesday.

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2009, 01:16:48 AM »

The only people getting pissed off are those taking it seriously, and for that I do not apologise.

You start shit by talking shit about people, people get the shits with you and talk shit about you. Pretty simple really.

Offline Queef

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2009, 04:15:26 AM »
Some guy just friend requested me on last.fm, he had korn in his top artists.

That's what happens when you post on the western front I guess =/