Author Topic: HOORAY FOR WESTERN FRONT!  (Read 16914 times)

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
Re: HOORAY FOR WESTERN FRONT!
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2009, 11:07:35 PM »
You forgot to mention Coldplay.

Offline Queef

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2009, 11:27:06 PM »
Speaking of aboriginals and getting beaten up, I was with this young lass and we were walking through the carpark at citywest at about 1am when a group of 3 aboriginals confronted us and asked us for cigarettes.

Turned out we didn't get beaten up! They were nice guys in fact.

Update: just been told that there is a group of individuals who are going to beat me up IRL.

Pretty interesting developments.

what did you expect? you don't go to gigs you hate every/seem to hate every band in the scene and you even rip on them for the name they give their band.

i don't agree with alot of the bands that play but at least they get up and aren't afraid to show people what they like to play and what inspires them to create music

"U rnt a trv metal warri0r."

LoL, it still amazes me that every single thing I say gets taken super seriously.

Even the band I rag on most - Chaos Divine - are still not that bad. I think I may have even shared a joint with 2 of the guys at the big day out earlier this year.

Offline Ben Mazzarol

• WF Major
  • Drums for Vespers Descent, Noctis & Chaos Divine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2009, 01:12:54 AM »

LoL, it still amazes me that every single thing I say gets taken super seriously.

Even the band I rag on most - Chaos Divine - are still not that bad. I think I may have even shared a joint with 2 of the guys at the big day out earlier this year.

I like what you are doing with this post, it's like saying, "I'm not really a trolling disrespectful cunt that continually puts down Perth metal bands and scene, and I'm really just a stand up guy".

Dude, I never put down other bands in a public way, because I know firsthand how much unrewarded effort goes into playing in them. Sure I've got my opinions about music and what makes a CD or a band original, special and great, but that is based on my personal preference and my own current mental place.

If you go into a public place, like an online forum, and you go out of your way to rubbish an act, especially a local act, then you are not considering all the aspects that are involved in the formation, playing and organizing of that act. And I have the lowest possible opinion of people who do this.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 01:14:51 AM by Ben Mazzarol »

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2009, 01:38:39 AM »
Let's get some peace and love up in this bitch

edit: please

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2009, 01:47:42 AM »
"Whats so funny about peace, love and understanding...."

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2009, 01:48:27 AM »
No.  Peace and Love is unmetal.  "Push your hatred down deep inside and release it at an appropriate time.  Lke when Daddy hit the referee with a whisky bottle."  
Well said Ben.  That is exactly why I arc up over the UTI Xpress business as well.  

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2009, 01:52:12 AM »

As recently discovered by the fictional bunch of "metalheads" whose sole reason for living is to "beat up" our poor young friend, queefsta, here is a picture of him as an infant:

As you can see, it was only through a lifetimes practice starting at a VERY early age that he could fine tune the SHIT EATING GRIN he must have worn as, years later, he bummed a spliff off the chaos divine boys at the BDO when much to their unawares and in absolute anonimity he gave them shit on the internet :)

WOWZERS  :o
HAHAHAHA

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2009, 02:09:47 AM »
Haha! That's classic. I feel the urge to say it again. I love this site.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2009, 02:16:09 AM »
the fictional bunch of "metalheads" whose sole reason for living is to "beat up" our poor young friend,
SOD, he isn't making it up.  My outburst on Perthbands has somehow made me the posterchild for the Anti Queef Society and I am receiving messages from all over about it.  Let me clarify this:

Yes, Queef is a tool and he has been singled out and shat on for it.  He has stepped on toes galore and the toes are stepping back.  However, he HAS attempted in his stumbling way to show a little respect to some of those bands, and if an unforgiving prick like me can get past it I reckon the rest of you pink-ribboned soft-centred leather pants-clad hippie poofters can too.

Rip the fuck out of him, I am sure the cosmic justice won't be lost on him. But I have no interest in any misguided mob mentality on something so repairable, so keep me out of it.   

« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 02:17:59 AM by Catalyst »

Offline metalhawk

• WF Colonel
  • ...never too old to headbang!!!
    • View Profile
    • enforce homepage
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2009, 02:32:52 AM »
If i think ur band is shit!! i will tell u :)...just ask me...im very bluntley Honest!!!  :headbang:

If ur band is good i will tell u!!!

If i dont say anything?..means im to busy thinking about to buy another rum!!!

Mostly!!

;D

Offline Senton

• WF Major
  • Teeth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2009, 03:11:07 AM »
Anyone that 'wants to beat up' Queef is a fucking idiot and only makes the metal scene and WF look childish. I seriously doubt (and hope) anyone in this forum has these motives.

Sure, he said a few things that probably got up peoples goats and some that were unnecessary , but bands arent above criticism metal or otherwise.
Critical Mass RTRFM 92.1
Every Wednesday from 9pm

Offline IFRC

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2009, 03:13:40 AM »

FUCK YOU FAGGOT GAYLORD CUNTS!!!!!

GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY GOOK, NIGGER, SPIC, WOG, JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK I HATE BOONGS, WORTHLESS PETROL SNIFFING ABO CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!

ANY SLUT THAT DONT SUCK OUR DICKS IS A LEZZO, SLUT, WHORE, SUCK MY DICK BITCH!!!!!!

Dude, you should write lyrics for Death By DeepThroat!  ;D :rofl:

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2009, 05:28:48 AM »
That Queef dude has said some stupid / annoying things in the past (although I didn't read all the threads that have obviously been mentioned on PB), and even almost triggered a response on Perthbands from me, even though I avoid that joint like the plague these days. Having said that, it seems like he may have realised the error of his ways. Although it could simply be a case of backpeddling it seems like he may at least be making an effort, so I say give him (I assume its a him) another chance.

Seems he is actually into some decent metal unlike a lot of the nitwits on the other side that like to comment, so give him a chance to make things up, and actually see a bit more of the awesome local acts that are around. If he still fucks up beyond that then we can throw him to the hounds.
;D

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2009, 06:00:29 AM »
I've been hating on bands for years, where's my thread.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
  • Hatefueled.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2009, 06:09:33 AM »
I've been hating on bands for years, where's my thread.
I ate it

-Wednesday.

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2009, 06:14:59 AM »
That Queef dude has said some stupid / annoying things in the past (although I didn't read all the threads that have obviously been mentioned on PB), and even almost triggered a response on Perthbands from me, even though I avoid that joint like the plague these days. Having said that, it seems like he may have realised the error of his ways. Although it could simply be a case of backpeddling it seems like he may at least be making an effort, so I say give him (I assume its a him) another chance.

Seems he is actually into some decent metal unlike a lot of the nitwits on the other side that like to comment, so give him a chance to make things up, and actually see a bit more of the awesome local acts that are around. If he still fucks up beyond that then we can throw him to the hounds.
;D

Agreed. For the 3 or 4th time now to make it clear. I DID NOT START THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF QEEF! Read the first post of the thread. He was mentioned in the the third post or so and it's generally gravitated towards him because he's a good example of the rubbish posted on Perthbands.com

I personally think he's made this bashing thing up himself. I've seen a few posts where people threaten him on PB though. I told him to stop being a fuckhead a couple of times and he backed off a bit. I've noticed his posts on WF have been far less critical. The joke about him going from BEEFQUIBLET to BEEFQUIVER may have gone over some peoples heads.

It seems people on PB tolerate it because some of the people on there agree with what he says and are generally less respectful of the local scene.

I had the same problem on PB so I posted this:

Re: "GRIND MY BITCH UP" Death/ Grind Feast - Fri 28th August - Hyde Park Front
? Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 07:31:17 PM ? Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR FUCKS SAKE! WHEN ARE THE SOON TO BE INTERSTATE SAUSAGE MEAT CUNTS ON THIS SITE GOING TO READ THE FUCKING POST WHERE I SAID THE WESTERN FRONT THREAD DID NOT START BECAUSE OF QUEEF ALONE? IT WAS A NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT INSPIRED IT. AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

FUCK! THE GUY IS A WANNABE TROLL. HOORAY!

THE THREAD STARTED BECAUSE WESTERN FRONT IS WESTERN AUSTRALIA'S PREMIER ONLINE SITE DEDICATED TO METAL AND I FUCKIN LIKE IT. SO EVERYONE CAN GET FUCKED!!!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 06:18:44 AM by Grim »

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2009, 07:34:59 AM »
Anyone that 'wants to beat up' Queef is a fucking idiot and only makes the metal scene and WF look childish. I seriously doubt (and hope) anyone in this forum has these motives.

Sure, he said a few things that probably got up peoples goats and some that were unnecessary , but bands arent above criticism metal or otherwise.

Omg lol.

Seriously, yours and sheppo's posts.. So funny. :D

Offline Senton

• WF Major
  • Teeth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2009, 12:39:47 PM »
Yeah. I fell for it  :-[ :laugh:
Critical Mass RTRFM 92.1
Every Wednesday from 9pm

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2009, 06:13:49 PM »
Guys, Ill simply say it like this:

Have enough confidence in your music to not feel threatened by someone else's opinion of whats good or not.

I disagree with Queef quite often, but you know what? Thats okay. I'm still writing the music I love, playing 2-3 nights a week, and enjoying my CD collection just as much - as Im sure Queef does too.

You think Queef is an arrogant know-all bastid? Try dealing with some of the band booking agencies around town... I can guarantee you, he's pale in comparison.

Offline Beast

• WF Colonel
  • Drifting on the echoes of the hours
    • View Profile
    • Noctis
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2009, 06:24:59 PM »

Have enough confidence in your music to not feel threatened by someone else's opinion of whats good or not.

I disagree with Queef quite often, but you know what? Thats okay. I'm still writing the music I love, playing 2-3 nights a week, and enjoying my CD collection just as much - as Im sure Queef does too.

You think Queef is an arrogant know-all bastid? Try dealing with some of the band booking agencies around town... I can guarantee you, he's pale in comparison.

well said Damo.

this thread is funny, doesnt take much to get alot of you guys angry. This queef dude is clearly a insecure tool. Rise above the childishness.

Offline Queef

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2009, 08:32:37 PM »

I've never had a bite from you damo, you study your koans carefully.