Author Topic: I call shenanigans  (Read 10999 times)

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
Re: I call shenanigans
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 01:34:18 AM »
I threw up on the dance floor in front of her and ran off the toilets. I just kept vomiting and vomiting. When I came out I stank of spew. I tried to talk to her again but she wouldn't have a bar of it decided to leave with her friends. Bitch.

HAHAHAHA.... go gray gray!

Did she say to you "YOUR VOMIT FUCKIN STINKS AY!!!!!" ? ;D

Oh... thats another story.... about shoes....

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 04:24:29 AM »
Haydz, you are a dead set legend.
I've never heard of someone smoking 40+ cones in one sitting, and I know some pretty fucked up stoners. :clap:

Keep these stories coming! :D

You really shouldn't applaud such behaviour

:clap:

watch me

no seriously, he knows what he is talking about..  ;)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 03:27:00 PM by Mago_Haydz »
Mongeese like results

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009, 04:41:13 AM »
Nah, I never paid the bills. :P

I put it all down to 30 hours travel and jetlag, finally to be finished off with a bottle of Jack or Jim or something of the sort.. And then those manky bottles of schnapps that someone supplied.. Apple schnapps..  :sick:

That said, I'll be in Darren's debt for a long time, being the most responsible one there.

Not the best way to start off the holiday, ending up in hospital after being in Hamburg for about 8 hours.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 05:47:24 AM »
I kinow how that goes.  One time I got blasted on the plane to Bali.  Checked into the Hotel and got so shitfaced that I was running on a bar built into the pool and knocked myself out on a concrete bulkhead. 

Didn't bleed as well as you though, that's an admirable effort.

Then again, your head wouldn't have reached the bulkhead.   ;D ;D ;D

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 06:32:02 AM »
I didn't read that entire post but your winner did 45 cones? Were they buckets? 45 bongs would be a snooze.

I did 50 when I was 17 for a bet and I could handle a fucking lot more these days. In fact I'm willing to bet I can smoke indefinitely, provided I'm allowed to cough and splutter every 5 minutes.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2009, 06:48:36 AM »
I threw up on the dance floor in front of her and ran off the toilets. I just kept vomiting and vomiting. When I came out I stank of spew. I tried to talk to her again but she wouldn't have a bar of it decided to leave with her friends. Bitch.

HAHAHAHA.... go gray gray!

Did she say to you "YOUR VOMIT FUCKIN STINKS AY!!!!!" ? ;D

And I wasn't there to look at the spew and say to the chick. Theres chips in there. ;D

Offline Funeral Tormentor

• WF Lieutenant
  • disharmonious misanthropy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2009, 08:36:37 AM »
i heard a story about a dude who shat his pants at a new years party and left them there....
www.myspace.com/lordhavoc666 - Dark Misanthropy - Raw Depressive Black Metal

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2009, 03:11:52 PM »
I didn't read that entire post but your winner did 45 cones? Were they buckets? 45 bongs would be a snooze.

I did 50 when I was 17 for a bet and I could handle a fucking lot more these days. In fact I'm willing to bet I can smoke indefinitely, provided I'm allowed to cough and splutter every 5 minutes.

it wasnt leaf ;)
Mongeese like results

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 03:19:41 PM »

it wasnt leaf ;)

NAH YOU CUNTS ARE FAGGOT CUNTS AY..........I'LL OUTSMOKE YOU CUNT.........

;D
HAHAHAHA

Offline Stormrider

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • \m/ \m/
    • View Profile
    • Riot Squad
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2009, 03:35:36 PM »

it wasnt leaf ;)

NAH YOU CUNTS ARE FAGGOT CUNTS AY..........I'LL OUTSMOKE YOU CUNT.........

;D

Is that 'little jimmy' from Black Steel gigs ?   :laugh:

RIOT SQUAD - The New Force in THRASH
https://www.facebook.com/Riot.Squad.aus

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2009, 03:42:16 PM »
Is that 'little jimmy' from Black Steel gigs ?   :laugh:

LOL..... yup. As you can see, too much smoking definitely stunted his growth :P
HAHAHAHA

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2009, 04:12:45 PM »

it wasnt leaf ;)

If it were, I'd be wondering if 45 wasn't a typo for 450.

Actually, I still am.

";)"

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2009, 06:33:18 PM »
I'm pretty sure once you've smoked more than a certain amount(probably less than 45 cones) your body can't absorb anymore THC. So if you can smoke that much, after a while it shouldn't really have been doing anything. Though the most I've had in a short time period was about 15 so I don't know.

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2009, 09:05:52 PM »

yeah once you reach the level 45 cones is just Tuesday for a stoner

Haydz had arranged for a bag of premium quality bush weed to be sent up in the mail from down south. He had a good, reliable source, and the weed he supplied was very nice smoke. To the casual smoker there isn?t a great deal of difference from one plant to another, but to a hardy expert it can make the world of difference. This was grown in a chook pen in the backyard of a house, which means it was in high quality, heavily fertilized soil. They were tight, juicy buds, nice and sticky, but fluffed up a lot when you put scissors to it. It gave a nice high, slow to come on and a nice long peak. All in all there was roughly an ounce that Haydz had to contribute as his entry fee

i love your in-depth description of the bud and there really needs to be a weed olympics  :rofl:

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2009, 09:41:15 PM »
I'm pretty sure once you've smoked more than a certain amount(probably less than 45 cones) your body can't absorb anymore THC. So if you can smoke that much, after a while it shouldn't really have been doing anything. Though the most I've had in a short time period was about 15 so I don't know.

yeah, by about the mid 20's it didnt get you any more stoned, just more sleepy and spaced out.
Mongeese like results

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2009, 10:08:16 PM »

yeah, by about the mid 20's it didnt get you any more stoned, just more sleepy and spaced out.

what i wouldn't do to be a "one cone wonder" again nothing will ever compare, thats why now i try to space it out for as long as possible instead of smoking a 50 in a day i push it to 5-6days or else i get back into nasty habits of smoking half ounces in a under a week

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2009, 10:28:42 PM »
My girlfriends brother's life is almost completely dedicated to it. He hasn't gone a day without smoking since he was 15. He's just turned 42. If you knew him, then like me, you'd be more motivated to stop. He can't speak more than three or four words without coughing and spluttering. He's got almost nothing to his name and spends most of his time running between drug dealers and Cash Converters. Quite sad really.

I tried it a few times when I was younger but everytime guaranteed I would be sick. I started again when I was 28 and built up some tolerance. Not much point to it anymore because between me and my girlfriend we could smoke a 25er in a few hours and still be straight. Last time we got one the size of it was laughable. Not the best thing to do when you have a mortgage and money is tight. It also destroys the ability to do good vocals if done as a consistent lifestyle choice. I'd rather be one those people who consciously gave it up and set an example to the little kiddies. :angel: It can be difficult though.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 11:14:46 PM by Grim »

Offline littlewing

• WF Major
  • Trease, have a cone and shut the fuck up
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2009, 12:45:53 AM »
This was on my 'Things to do in Europe' list- right next to Wacken and Oktoberfest...
http://cannabiscup.net/
Quick! Make a sound like a dying giraffe!

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2009, 01:21:26 AM »

Your lungs would still be maxing out.  45?  45.  Forty Five.  I can't even process it. 

I still smoke cones.  Not all the time, probably a cone or two a week at the most.  It isn't about getting ripped, the days of spinning out and losing my mind on cones are two decades back.  Cones are one of the only things that allow me to chill down and de-stress, mental and physical decompression.    The thought of smoking more than the bare minimum to unwind and feel relaxed gives me shudders, I hate the feeling in your lungs after pulling a bong.  Every year I smoke less, and heavy tokers seem more and more munted.  Getting old I guess.

Despite that, in the world of drugs Marijuana is the coolest.  Nobody ever cracks heads after a few cones, they would rather watch Ren and Stimpy and eat anything they can find.  I recommend cakemix, dry and straight from the packet.   ;D

By the way, stop hailing me you bunch of stoned out fuckknuckles. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 05:38:55 PM by Catalyst »

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2009, 04:48:45 AM »

Despite that, in the world of drugs Marijuana is the coolest.  Nobody ever cracks heads after a few cones, they would rather watch Ren and Stimpy and eat anything they can find.  I recommend cakemix, dry and straight from the packet.   ;D

Couldnt have said it any better myself... except the cakemix. If you happen to be stoned while you read this, try dry weetbix... awesome sensation!  :D
Mongeese like results

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2009, 04:51:04 AM »

Couldnt have said it any better myself... except the cakemix. If you happen to be stoned while you read this, try dry weetbix... awesome sensation!  :D

its like taking a bite out of the sahara desert  :rofl: done the weetbix challenge many a time stoned or straight it still sucks every bit of moisture from your mouth

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2009, 04:52:43 AM »
its even better with a bit of that cheap, dry peanut butter (not the good oily, moist stuff).
Mongeese like results

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
  • Hatefueled.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2009, 05:25:38 AM »
I vote Haydz tells us another one before we have a 30 page thread on food suggestions and i drown in drool.

-Wednesday.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2009, 06:05:30 AM »
there really needs to be a weed olympics  :rofl:

SIGN ME UP!

Finally, my chance to win a gold medal.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2009, 06:11:49 AM »
Nah, I never paid the bills. :P

I put it all down to 30 hours travel and jetlag, finally to be finished off with a bottle of Jack or Jim or something of the sort.. And then those manky bottles of schnapps that someone supplied.. Apple schnapps..  :sick:

That said, I'll be in Darren's debt for a long time, being the most responsible one there.

Not the best way to start off the holiday, ending up in hospital after being in Hamburg for about 8 hours.

Hahah.. yeah I was the first one that rushed into the toilets after seeing you fall like a stiff board flat on your back, cracking your noggin. I see a pool of blooding expanding from the back of your skull and quickly grab some paper towels and hold them against the wound to stem the flow, but there was just so much coming out.. typical head wound. So ended up with heaps of blood soaked paper towels and blood running down my arms.  :err:

Then the ambos eventually rock up and the two dudes try to get a bandage around your melon, failing repeatedly, so I end up having to wrap it around myself! Then we get you up and lead you outside to the ambulance and they are like, are you coming to the hospital? I'm thinking, err, well I'd like to stay here drinking with everyone else, but I guess Nick will end up in some fucked up predicament or being sold off in some 'Hostel' like scenario, so I jumped in as well.

The ride itself was just as eventful - no more than 2 minutes into the trip Nick starts vomitting all over himself and the ambulance. I look at the paramedic and his face turned to pure rage. All I could offer was a "Sorry about this mate". We get to the emergency room and they transfer him to the bed and the doctor comes in. Nick vomits some more, his WF shirt and denim shorts already caked in blood and chunks of spew. Then the questioning starts from the doctor, to which Nick was in no state to give any meaningful answer, between the blood loss and extreme enebriation.

"What is your name?"
"Ummm.. urrr... "

"Where are you from?"
"Seven... three..  eight.."

Hahaha  :rofl:

Anyway they stitched up his split head and then wheeled him into the next room for an x-ray and I could see him puking some more. X-ray is clear and eventually they let him go, so we get a cab back to the hostel and of course Nick doesn't have his room key, so I had to let him crash on the floor in our room. Probably a couple of hours have passed but I figure I'd head back to Headbangers ballroom (haha ironically enough), and walk through the mean streets of Hamburg back to the bar and try to enjoy the rest of the night.
Fun times.  :o