Author Topic: Practical Jokes/Pranks suggestions  (Read 27446 times)

Offline JohnnyC

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Practical Jokes/Pranks suggestions
« on: August 13, 2009, 06:04:53 PM »
im trying to push the boundary in my group of so called "prankster" friends...
looking for pranks that are bordering on evil (but not life ruining/committing crimes) on said "prankster" "friends"

along the lines of ...say filling up a wheeley bin with water and leaning it on someones front door (already done)

and

filling up an inflatable pool indoors with concrete, letting it set and removing pool...leaving a slab of concrete that wont fit/be a hassle to get through doorway (not done yet)

im going up against some pranking vets here,so i need to bring some major, outta left field, A++++++++++++++ Game to these boys

karmas a bitch and its payback time...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 06:09:30 PM by JohnnyC »

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
  • Hatefueled.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
Re: Practical Jokes/Pranks suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 06:31:35 PM »
buy a container of king worms from a decent pet store like the one on great eastern hwy, sneak into the enemy's bedroom, unzip their pillow case, pour in the king worms. they'll settle in there after about 10 mins but when the enemy goes to bed and disturbs them again they'll wriggle round like giant worms. great for female enemies like sisters!  :angel:
Don't know what king worms are? I feed them to my western bearded dragon, this is what they look like:

YUM XD

-Wednesday.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 07:57:34 PM »
Just throw Molotov cocktails at them/their loved ones, aim for the face.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 08:09:58 PM »
I nicked my mates keys once, got into his car and opened up the dashboard vents and put slices of fish in there.  Hid one under the seat too so after the car started to stink like death he could find it and think the problem was gone.

That car smelt rotten for a week before he got his dogs to track where the stench was coming from.

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
  • Hatefueled.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 08:19:10 PM »
Know your enemy! find out what they fear most! mwhahahaa

I'm not allowed to pull pranks on my mum anymore because she has a heart condition but when I was about 9 I took an empty coffee jar got the label off, took a photo of her holding me as a new born and put it in the jar facing outward so she could see it, then put a sort of midsized black spider from the garden inside and wrapped it up win xmas wrapping with a few air holes at the top. Xmas morning came along and she unwrapped it, saw the photo and went to take it out of the sticky dirty jar and BAM! AAAAAH!  *jar hits the ground.. spider crawls out n goes behind the tree* I was the only one daring enough to take anything out from under the tree for ages, my mum and 2 sisters kept a distance and weren't too pleased XD

-Wednesday.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 08:33:20 PM »
I nicked my mates keys once, got into his car and opened up the dashboard vents and put slices of fish in there.  Hid one under the seat too so after the car started to stink like death he could find it and think the problem was gone.

That car smelt rotten for a week before he got his dogs to track where the stench was coming from.

man thats too wierd, me and some work mates did the same thing years ago to a guys van at work.
he used to leave it in the yard and always use the work vehicles as much as possible, he was a hell cheap ass and a pain in one.
we pulled out his aircon vents and shoved the remains of a fish right down in there. good stuff. i left a week later and he still hadnt driven it yet.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 08:34:29 PM »
me and my mates were sitting on our front verandah, and one of the dudes we lived with wasnt home, and was always the brunt of the jokes. I was 17, my mate was 23 and the poor dude we picked on was 30. This sunny afternoon in Greenbushes, a kangaroo jumped across our front yard and just stood there. We walked up to it, and my 23yo mate, who is quite big and strong, grabbed this roo in a headlock. It wasnt the biggest roo in the world.... probably about 4 1/2 foot tall. Fucking strong though. As I ran to get some rope so we could put a leash on it, it threw my mate off him and jumped away.... the plan was to put the roo in the 30yo dudes room and let it trash it, so when he got home and opened the door it would be a mighty pissed off animal and bound out at him... since the roo jumped away, we decided, through drunken brains, that the best thing to do now would just be to trash his room ourselves. not quite the same, but the thought was there. We turned his bed on its side, threw his chest of drawers on the ground, which managed to crush a couple of boxes.... after hearing a few glassy type things breaking, we figured that was probably enough. He wasnt too happy... though not at all surprised.
Mongeese like results

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 08:44:38 PM »
Haha thats more mindless vandalism than pranking tho isnt it? :P

A (simple) funny and harmless one i used to pull on my dad was to grind up match heads and then empty 1/3 of a cigarette of its tobacco. You then would put the fine sulphur dust (from the match heads) inside the ciggie and then pad it back down with most of the remanent tobacco so it looked a BIT crumpled but otherwise unadulterated.

Was so fucking funny when he lit the smoke, took one or two puffs as per normal and then the end of the smoke went up in a bright pinkish flash as the sulphur went up ..... still remember the sound "phhhhhhhshhtttt"!!! ;D

i stopped doing it when my old man complained that a direct "hit" of sulphur smoke "burned" his lungs tho heh heh heh heh :P
HAHAHAHA

Offline benben

• WF Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Ben Derham :: Web and Graphic Design
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 08:47:52 PM »
my mate had his entire car filled with bean bag beans....a year later...still finding them in there..

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 08:48:47 PM »

A (simple) funny and harmless one i used to pull on my dad was to grind up match heads and then empty 1/3 of a cigarette of its tobacco. You then would put the fine sulphur dust (from the match heads) inside the ciggie and then pad it back down with most of the remanent tobacco so it looked a BIT crumpled but otherwise unadulterated.

Was so fucking funny when he lit the smoke, took one or two puffs as per normal and then the end of the smoke went up in a bright pinkish flash as the sulphur went up ..... still remember the sound "phhhhhhhshhtttt"!!! ;D

i stopped doing it when my old man complained that a direct "hit" of sulphur smoke "burned" his lungs tho heh heh heh heh :P

ever smoked a bucket using a sparkler instead of a lighter? yeah.... dont  :sick:
Mongeese like results

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 09:12:31 PM »
Wait til your mate passes out then cling wrap him to his bed.

Alternatively, do the same to his car.

And if you wana get into the gross end of things, fiddle with the toilet and reverse the cistern(i think its called, duno im not a toilet mechanic) so when he flushes a whole bunch of rancid old shit will flood into the bowl. Or you could just lay a turd in the resevoir and the same effect will happen.
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 09:15:23 PM »

ever smoked a bucket using a sparkler instead of a lighter? yeah.... dont  :sick:

:o thats a new one. dont ever light a cone with a camping lighter the flame is like 2000C (used for lighting wet wood) and the butane makes your head go all gooey inside  :sick:

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 10:36:57 PM »
Haha, that line just made me laugh out loud. (Not 'LOL' cos I'm not a faggot.)  :rofl:

What about that great prank your grandad did on your mum, by incinerating her cat's litter of kittens and then wringing the neck of said cat and cooking it up in a stew... ahhh, good times.  ;D

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 11:13:48 PM »
One that always goes down well in a house full of long-haired metalheads. Surprising how wound up people get over this actually (including me).

Glitter in their shampoo bottle.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 11:19:19 PM »
One that always goes down well in a house full of long-haired metalheads. Surprising how wound up people get over this actually (including me).

Holy crap I'm so doing that.
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 12:04:05 AM »
Wait til your mate passes out then cling wrap him to his bed.

Alternatively, do the same to his car.

And if you wana get into the gross end of things, fiddle with the toilet and reverse the cistern(i think its called, duno im not a toilet mechanic) so when he flushes a whole bunch of rancid old shit will flood into the bowl. Or you could just lay a turd in the resevoir and the same effect will happen.

:rofl: :rofl:
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 01:40:19 AM »
You could shit in a bag and leave it in the shower....

;D

Wait til they are asleep and Superglue their fingers to the inside of coffee mugs and their mobile phone between their shoulderblades.  Call them, watch the chaos infold.

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 02:20:57 AM »
Cum in the handsoap

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 02:56:52 AM »
now see that's going to far!  :laugh:
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 03:15:48 AM »
Scalding someone with boiling oil while they sleep is too far

Ejaculate is harmless (and nutritious)

Offline littlewing

• WF Major
  • Trease, have a cone and shut the fuck up
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 03:19:38 AM »

Holy crap I'm so doing that.

fucking ditto!!!
Quick! Make a sound like a dying giraffe!

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 03:53:05 AM »
im trying to push the boundary in my group of so called "prankster" friends...
looking for pranks that are bordering on evil (but not life ruining/committing crimes) on said "prankster" "friends"

along the lines of ...say filling up a wheeley bin with water and leaning it on someones front door (already done)

and

filling up an inflatable pool indoors with concrete, letting it set and removing pool...leaving a slab of concrete that wont fit/be a hassle to get through doorway (not done yet)

im going up against some pranking vets here,so i need to bring some major, outta left field, A++++++++++++++ Game to these boys

karmas a bitch and its payback time...

if any of them are smokers a good thing to do (which happened to me) is to prick their smokes with a pin through every one of them and see how long it takes before they realise why its so hard to take a drag

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 03:58:17 AM »
I knew a bloke who worked at a timber mill, in the pine section. For some reason, whether it was planned or not I dont know, but 80% of the pine section were churchy fucks. The Jarrah/Karri side wasnt. Not sure what the story is there, but regardless, this guy was one of the 20% that worked in the pine side and wasnt a churchy.... quite the opposite... he cooked up a really nice cake and decided it would be nice to treat his work crew with something tasty for morning smoko.... he neglected to tell them about the copious amounts of mull he had infused into said cake. I dont think I need to tell you how much pine got processed that day. He also didnt have a job the next day. Still, a cool trick. Just wish I was there for smoko.
Mongeese like results

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 08:06:50 AM »
a good one that grosses out the chicks especially is putting a "picnic" bar in the toilet.

its looks funny as fuck, especially if it melts a bit in yer back pocket first.

I did it at girls 21st once and a chick walked into the toilet and you hear this "oh my god!" and all the girls were in there trying to break it up with the dunny brush. i fuckn cacked myself till i nearly died.

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 08:09:00 AM »
Or you know, you could just lay a double/triple flusher and leave it