Author Topic: Practical Jokes/Pranks suggestions  (Read 27281 times)

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
Re: Practical Jokes/Pranks suggestions
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 02:36:27 PM »
a good one that grosses out the chicks especially is putting a "picnic" bar in the toilet.

its looks funny as fuck, especially if it melts a bit in yer back pocket first.

I did it at girls 21st once and a chick walked into the toilet and you hear this "oh my god!" and all the girls were in there trying to break it up with the dunny brush. i fuckn cacked myself till i nearly died.

HAHAHAHA.... a "nard" in the bottom of the bowl at parties is always a laff and a half ;D
HAHAHAHA

Offline Kalika

• WF Colonel
  • And Enjoy the Suffering...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 05:05:08 PM »
When I was still working/living in NYC, we had a big shrink-wrapping machine for shrinkwrapping drums.

While one of our colleagues was away on a job in another state - and had left his car in the yard where we kept the empty drums - we shrink wrapped it; and when he got back to the city at 6pm on the friday, he had to spend about an hour cutting his car out of the wrap before he could drive home.
BWB #9

If I Can Merge The Mundane And the Magic -- We'd Forge a New Unknown...

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 05:20:45 PM »
reading all these posts makes me realise how fucking boring my life has been      :rofl:
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 06:14:28 PM »
a banana up the exhaust pipe, (and by that i mean automoblie and not someones clacker), is also a good one, the car still runs, but like a bucket of shit.
Its not like a potato where it you cant start it, thought there's some good'n's with the potato too, but that can fuck the exhaust right up.

while im on it, a washing up glove taped onto the exhaust pipe with gaffa or duct is absolutely a fuckn laugh, esepecially if yer half cut.
you wont believe how much its inflates before blowing. its really fuckn hilarious.

Now where's those gloves? :hmm:

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »
a banana up the exhaust pipe, (and by that i mean automoblie and not someones clacker), is also a good one, the car still runs, but like a bucket of shit.
Its not like a potato where it you cant start it, thought there's some good'n's with the potato too, but that can fuck the exhaust right up.

while im on it, a washing up glove taped onto the exhaust pipe with gaffa or duct is absolutely a fuckn laugh, esepecially if yer half cut.
you wont believe how much its inflates before blowing. its really fuckn hilarious.

sugar in the petrol tank... best way to silently kill an engine, and by kill I mean, for good.
Mongeese like results

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009, 06:57:14 PM »

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2009, 07:16:22 PM »

Eddieeeeee!

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009, 07:19:07 PM »

sugar in the petrol tank... best way to silently kill an engine, and by kill I mean, for good.

i heard saw dust does the same thing

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2009, 11:18:20 PM »

When I was real little I had seen or heard about people putting sugar in petrol tanks but I didn't quite get it or know why.. so I thought I'd try it and find out, not as a prank, just because I was a curious kid.. heh.. My parents had inherited this old VW kombi van, so it wasn't a main mode of transport or anything, but I poured some lemonade into the petrol tank - didn't seem to do anything. So then I tried the sugar thing and again, no effect. We had that thing for years more and it just kept ticking. Those germans know how to make machinery.

if any of them are smokers a good thing to do (which happened to me) is to prick their smokes with a pin through every one of them and see how long it takes before they realise why its so hard to take a drag
Heh, a smoking related prank we did to a mate once (I'm sure it was pay back for something but can't remember) was that we got one of his ciggies when he wasn't in the room and another mate dropped his dacks and stuck it between his butt cheeks as if his bum was taking a drag, and we got a photo of it. Then put the cigarette back in the pack and left it. We were all getting pissed and of course that mate was smoking like a chimney, so we waited til he went through the whole pack and then lost it laughing. At which point we showed him the photo and then the other jokes started.. "Hey heff, can I BUM a smoke?"  :rofl:
We also took a photo of him smoking the last one and later on I made an animation which morphed between him having a drag and the photo of the smoke between the cheeks.. hahah.. naturally he was pretty dark.

His attempt at revenge was when we were at the pub once, one of the other mates involved went to the toilet and he flopped his dick out and dipped it in the other mates beer. I covertly let the other mate know though, so he didn't end up drinking it - that was just so I knew he'd have my back as well.  8)

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2009, 12:31:09 AM »
a snapped off match head pushed inside the ciggie is funny too, as you can imagine.

just pull out a little tobacco and slide it in there, and then put some baccy back in over the top of it.

its a blast.:blowup:

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2009, 10:15:41 PM »
if any of them are smokers a good thing to do (which happened to me) is to prick their smokes with a pin through every one of them and see how long it takes before they realise why its so hard to take a drag
Heh, a smoking related prank we did to a mate once (I'm sure it was pay back for something but can't remember) was that we got one of his ciggies when he wasn't in the room and another mate dropped his dacks and stuck it between his butt cheeks as if his bum was taking a drag, and we got a photo of it. Then put the cigarette back in the pack and left it. We were all getting pissed and of course that mate was smoking like a chimney, so we waited til he went through the whole pack and then lost it laughing. At which point we showed him the photo and then the other jokes started.. "Hey heff, can I BUM a smoke?"  :rofl:
We also took a photo of him smoking the last one and later on I made an animation which morphed between him having a drag and the photo of the smoke between the cheeks.. hahah.. naturally he was pretty dark.

His attempt at revenge was when we were at the pub once, one of the other mates involved went to the toilet and he flopped his dick out and dipped it in the other mates beer. I covertly let the other mate know though, so he didn't end up drinking it - that was just so I knew he'd have my back as well.  8)
[/quote]

...went for some head it seems

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2009, 05:13:04 AM »

Me and my brother did that to someone once. This guy made some big problems for my family so we put a family heirloom (the car) out of business forever. Payback is a bitch.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2009, 05:41:02 AM »

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2009, 07:01:15 AM »
way to much thought been put into that...

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2009, 04:15:13 PM »
http://www.snopes.com/autos/grace/sugar.asp
 ???

interesting. Basically all I got out of that essay was that sugar doesnt work, but cement just may...
Mongeese like results

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2009, 08:20:19 PM »
along the lines of ...say filling up a wheeley bin with water and leaning it on someones front door (already done)

Haha, that was going to be my first suggestion, because I love that youtube video... man that guy rages hard... I think his neighbours may have been more pissed off than him in the end.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline wrathchild

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2009, 02:39:10 AM »
This is more specific, but for my mate's 21st we got a cigar tin (cigar was already smoked) and filled it with sand and wrapped that shit up in Princess Ariel pink wallpaper. 

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2009, 06:19:52 PM »
http://www.snopes.com/autos/grace/sugar.asp
 ???

interesting. Basically all I got out of that essay was that sugar doesnt work, but cement just may...

yeah just driving it off a bridge might too... :hmm:

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2009, 01:22:54 PM »
I will burn his car to shit.

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2009, 05:26:10 PM »
whats funny is an old 1980 vw comby, being driven or pushed, whichever by a hippy, catches fire and proceeds to melt  and you can watch from your workspace!

Offline macgyver

• WF Major
  • RDAs Love Child
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2009, 10:59:07 PM »
The diet coke and mentos bomb always wins if you dont mind some mess - proof below and instructions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmBY5CUTLvc

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2009, 11:06:55 PM »
Hahaha shit! I know a certain diabetic who is getting this treatment very soon.
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2009, 11:15:15 PM »

thats pure evil, if my friends were anymore inventive like yours i would off been destroyed

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2009, 05:00:27 AM »

thats pure evil, if my friends were anymore inventive like yours i would off been destroyed

How the fuck do you know that someone hasn't dicked your beer?

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2009, 05:21:59 AM »
I take mine with me wherever I go, so unless they did it at the brewery I think I'm safe.