Author Topic: Practical Jokes/Pranks suggestions  (Read 27500 times)

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
Re: Practical Jokes/Pranks suggestions
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2009, 05:45:50 AM »
Someone 'dicked' a guys chocmilk at work once. At the same place a guy got fired for pissing in the water cooler. Even the management had been drinking it for about two weeks before he got caught out.

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
  • Hatefueled.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2009, 09:09:59 AM »
the sister i don't get along with was parked out front my parent's place today, saw it on my way past n noticed the window was left down a few inches and was soooo tempted to get a shovel n throw some dog crap in there XD

-Wednesday.

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2009, 04:51:01 PM »
only a temptation?
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline venismecha

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2009, 05:22:18 PM »
the sister i don't get along with was parked out front my parent's place today, saw it on my way past n noticed the window was left down a few inches and was soooo tempted to get a shovel n throw some dog crap in there XD

Rebel Rebel!

I almost gave someone the finger once. Ooh er. I was this close!
fight like a girl club

Offline Melkor

• WF Colonel
  • Pissing through the Ring of Fire \m/
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2009, 05:49:30 PM »
seen a workmate fill up another guys water bottle with toilet water, guess if you're the company arsehole you shouldn't leave your stuff at work when the nightshift is in
...and on the other a soldier with a bullet wound in his lower belly and his sphincter shot away so that his faeces are leaking out. The smell of excrement mingles with that of the scorching flesh of the corpses being burned in the distance.

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2009, 06:29:22 PM »

A neighbour had been giving me and my brothers a bit of grief for doing burnouts in our driveway so one drunken walk home i noticed she left her drivers side window open, and i had a piss on board that could sink a submarine. Needless to say her steering wheel and seat were well wet and sticky in the morning.
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2009, 08:16:22 PM »

A neighbour had been giving me and my brothers a bit of grief for doing burnouts in our driveway so one drunken walk home i noticed she left her drivers side window open, and i had a piss on board that could sink a submarine. Needless to say her steering wheel and seat were well wet and sticky in the morning.

Ahahaha... the bitch deserved it! Everyone has the right to smoke up on their own driveway! She's just lucky it wasnt on hers!
Mongeese like results

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2009, 10:46:38 PM »
Hahah

So you just wedged the shit up under her door handle instead?  ;)

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2009, 10:50:46 PM »
mmm, well im getting on the piss on sat, and my mate suggested we make a spudgun.
Of course i agreed, so maybe i might have some news on practical joke disasters and/or arrests during the week when, and if, i get out.

not entirely sure how im gonna make it just yet though. i have a welder and a nice piece of 75mm stainless pipe for the job.

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2009, 11:06:52 PM »
haha. no i was in the car being driven to go get some junk food for dinner. she was gone by the time we got back. next chance i get I'll do it though :D my dog will find his purpose in life no matter how evil it it. haha.

-Wednesday.

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2009, 11:31:34 PM »
mmm, well im getting on the piss on sat, and my mate suggested we make a spudgun.
Of course i agreed, so maybe i might have some news on practical joke disasters and/or arrests during the week when, and if, i get out.

not entirely sure how im gonna make it just yet though. i have a welder and a nice piece of 75mm stainless pipe for the job.

PVC pipe makes great spud cannons. Which variety were you going for? Air compression or propellant?
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2009, 11:37:16 PM »
propellant ones give it one hell of kick

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2009, 11:53:00 PM »
Well if you pump enough compressed air into the air compression one they go pretty fuckin far. I remember had one up to around 200 psi and it cleared a footy field.

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2009, 12:06:39 AM »
last one we had was pvc pipe too. and we had one o those bbq lighters that had run outa gas so we pulled it appart and attached the spark to our spud gun. we have targets at the end of our yard for archery practice so we were taking turns trying to get a bulls eye and slowly demolishing the target boxes ha ha!

-Wednesday.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2009, 01:08:19 AM »
I was at some party once and they had a spudgun, but they'd launch rubber dildos and such at the near by video store.
;D

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2009, 01:51:46 AM »
I was at some party once and they had a spudgun, but they'd launch rubber dildos and such at the near by video store.
;D

thats some expensive fodder!
Mongeese like results

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2009, 02:37:35 AM »

PVC pipe makes great spud cannons. Which variety were you going for? Air compression or propellant?

was gonna go the propellant version. i got a peice of s/s pipe but i thing its a little to short. its about a metre long. i think they use longer tube for pvc ones because they cant handle the pressure if its too short and will explode.
i was just gonna make up a little gas hold and use a bbq gun.

what im a little unsure of is, obviously you gotta drill a hole in the gas chamber to stick the lighter in, but not sure about the kick back when its lit.
wouldnt it just blow the the thing out and possibly burn yer hand?
does it have to be really shoved hard in there?

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2009, 02:44:28 AM »
silicone is handy. we used loads of it on our last spud gn. just gotta be patient and let it dry. that's the hard pert.

-Wednesday.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2009, 05:03:26 AM »
silicone is handy. we used loads of it on our last spud gn. just gotta be patient and let it dry. that's the hard pert.

so you glued your lighter in with silicone?
Might as well i guess, well im sure as ass not holding it.

potatoes ahoy!!!!!

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2009, 05:24:06 AM »
yeah. we pulled the lighter appart and set it up inside with the button on the side, let it all dry n bang. bunnings sell screw on lids that fit the pvc piping btw ;) plumbing isle i think it was.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 05:26:55 AM by hatefueled »

-Wednesday.

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2009, 05:35:26 AM »

was gonna go the propellant version. i got a peice of s/s pipe but i thing its a little to short. its about a metre long. i think they use longer tube for pvc ones because they cant handle the pressure if its too short and will explode.
i was just gonna make up a little gas hold and use a bbq gun.

what im a little unsure of is, obviously you gotta drill a hole in the gas chamber to stick the lighter in, but not sure about the kick back when its lit.
wouldnt it just blow the the thing out and possibly burn yer hand?
does it have to be really shoved hard in there?

The projectile only really needs to block the opening between the gas chamber (which doesnt have to be big) and the barrel (about a metre or so long should do). As for kickback, i spose if you have the strength of a toddler it might knock you off your feet but otherwise its pretty minimal. Also when you spray in the propellant you only really need a quick squirt of whatever your using, theres a certain Air:Propellant ratio that will fire but otherwise you wont get nada. If you spray too much in and it doesnt ignite, let it settle for a minute or so.

Good huntin'

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2009, 05:02:57 PM »
well  the barrel doesn't need to be that long (no sexual puns)

Offline Muscles

• WF Colonel
  • Time To Act!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2009, 05:08:58 PM »
Spud Guns.. I remember doing that in year 10. Well you kids have fun now and don't hurt yourself..

Offline The_Peeper

• WF Colonel
  • Peace and fucking... Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2009, 05:40:35 PM »
Here's a great one for the more daring prankster: Get the person you want to pranks phone number, dial it, and when they answer... JUST HANG UP!   :rofl:
Fraternally bound to haunt swollen distended bodies
Their chemical reactions clash amidst rank autopsies...
NH2(CH2)4NH2...Putrescine!
C5H14N2...Cadaverine!

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2009, 05:45:45 PM »
Here's a great one for the more daring prankster: Get the person you want to pranks phone number, dial it, and when they answer... JUST HANG UP!   :rofl:

HEH HEH HEH..... an oldie but a goodie. Can be supplemented by drunkenly shouting "WAR FOR TERRITORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" down the line seconds before hanging up! ;D
HAHAHAHA