Author Topic: Housemate wanted - Mullaloo  (Read 3125 times)

Offline Melkor

• WF Colonel
  • Pissing through the Ring of Fire \m/
    • View Profile
Housemate wanted - Mullaloo
« on: August 20, 2009, 04:27:48 PM »
Hey all, looking for a housemate again, male or female (but not a mixture, too biased for that haha). In Mullaloo, near the pub (but its a metro shit hole so we rarely visit it) but 5 minutes walk from the beach. $100 a week plus bills, $300 bond. The bedroom isn't very large (2.5m x 3m) but its a nice house in a nice location and we are good mates with some of the neighbours. In summer this area is like paradise (if your idea of paradise is a sunny beach with bikini clad women everywhere). The house is currently occupied by me and Geoff (friendly slightly drunken dude with the mohawk whos been coming to gigs recently). We are pretty relaxed with shit and we like beers, table tennis, and spinning fire. So definately move in here if you like fire. My phone number is 0434 916 715

My only rules on drug use are keep your shit together, don't piss off your housemates coz you can't handle a certain substance, pay the rent on time, and NO crack pipes/globes or needles.

Last point - no dirty dog cunts, if you have a mate who's fucked up in the head but desperately needs somewhere to stay, don't bother recommending them.  I don't want to be kicking out the next person because they are a dirty scum fuck whom I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. I am a very relaxed guy, have gone through life without making any enemies till now, but this is my home, don't come here if you are going to fuck with it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 04:31:55 PM by Melkor »
...and on the other a soldier with a bullet wound in his lower belly and his sphincter shot away so that his faeces are leaking out. The smell of excrement mingles with that of the scorching flesh of the corpses being burned in the distance.

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
Re: Housemate wanted - Mullaloo
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 04:51:17 PM »
My only rules on drug use are keep your shit together, don't piss off your housemates coz you can't handle a certain substance, pay the rent on time, and NO crack pipes/globes or needles.

Last point - no dirty dog cunts, if you have a mate who's fucked up in the head but desperately needs somewhere to stay, don't bother recommending them.  I don't want to be kicking out the next person because they are a dirty scum fuck whom I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. I am a very relaxed guy, have gone through life without making any enemies till now, but this is my home, don't come here if you are going to fuck with it.

Bad experience mate? ;D
HAHAHAHA

Offline Melkor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 04:55:42 PM »
isn't that obvious?  :P
...and on the other a soldier with a bullet wound in his lower belly and his sphincter shot away so that his faeces are leaking out. The smell of excrement mingles with that of the scorching flesh of the corpses being burned in the distance.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 04:57:10 PM »
I don't want to be kicking out the next person because they are a dirty scum fuck whom I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

by the sounds of it, you'd be the ones setting them on fire :P
Mongeese like results

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 05:00:39 PM »
isn't that obvious?  :P

Very obvious, hence us wanting you to elaborate!

WE WANT GOSS!!!!
WE WANT GOSS!!!!
HAHAHAHA

Offline Melkor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 07:45:57 PM »
nah man, this isn't the place for that and its not something I want to talk about or dwell on. and I promised I wouldn't hurt that worthless fuckstain, and I like to keep my promises.

This thread should be about some awesome cunt who wants to live with two other awesome cunts, drink beers, play table tennis, and do cool fire shit. Are there any awesome cunts out there?

Offline Stormrider

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • \m/ \m/
    • View Profile
    • Riot Squad
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 08:51:11 PM »
nah man, this isn't the place for that

Your talking about WF?!  8)

RIOT SQUAD - The New Force in THRASH
https://www.facebook.com/Riot.Squad.aus

Offline Melkor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 09:22:43 PM »

:-X

I want a housemate people!  :P

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 09:37:19 PM »

:-X

I want a housemate people!  :P

and if i could i would love to be that housemate and escape the hole that is Bunbury (so many people with metal shirts here but i don't think they know what or who the bands are)

Offline cabba

• WF Colonel
  • Raider
    • View Profile
    • CTT
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 10:39:32 PM »
we like beers, table tennis, and spinning fire.

God this sounds tempting  :drool:

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 02:46:36 AM »
I know this bloke who is looking, he is over east right now but is looking for a place in Perth.  He is as honest as can be, pays all his bills on time, obsessed with cleanliness and personal hyiene, an all round good guy.  You'd love him.

He goes by the name Sasquatch.....

Offline MirrorMirror

• WF Major
  • \m/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 03:14:35 AM »
hey mate just curious as to the age of you and your housemate? Feel free to pm! Looking at moving out soon :)
May my weary soul find release for a while, at the moment of death I will smile.

Offline Melkor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 04:41:36 PM »
we like beers, table tennis, and spinning fire.

God this sounds tempting  :drool:

yeah you'd be cool to live with, so long as I can't hear anything when you're with your woman, that would just be fucked up  :P

hey mate just curious as to the age of you and your housemate? Feel free to pm! Looking at moving out soon :)

I'm 25, geoff is 24. Give us a buzz if you want to check the place out
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 04:44:15 PM by Melkor »

Offline Melkor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 04:47:53 PM »
I know this bloke who is looking, he is over east right now but is looking for a place in Perth.  He is as honest as can be, pays all his bills on time, obsessed with cleanliness and personal hyiene, an all round good guy.  You'd love him.

He goes by the name Sasquatch.....

Offline Lou Gehrig

• WF Corporal
  • 1903 - 1941
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 09:53:39 PM »
I'd haunt the place if I could bear to remove my spirit from Yankee Stadium.
G is for Gehrig,
The Pride of the Stadium;
His record pure gold,
His courage, pure radium.

Offline chancellorisgod

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Original Sin Photography
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 10:17:22 PM »
I can vouch for Jake and Geoff for those that don't know them - had them round my place for parties many times and they never cause any trouble.... Would snap the room up myself if I was lookin.

Offline Melkor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 10:19:55 PM »
I can vouch for Jake and Geoff for those that don't know them - had them round my place for parties many times and they never cause any trouble....

cheers man, but thats more to do with luck than intent  ;D

Offline littlewing

• WF Major
  • Trease, have a cone and shut the fuck up
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2009, 12:41:25 PM »
If this room is still available a bit later in the year I'd be keen man! I'd kinda like to stay north and near the beach (I was a North Beach gal till I moved to pommy land!) so Mullaz would be perfect.
I'll be keeping tabs otherwise goodluck mate!
Quick! Make a sound like a dying giraffe!