Author Topic: Road Bullys!  (Read 9538 times)

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Road Bullys!
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2009, 06:06:58 PM »
Fuckwits who deliberately sit in the right lane & block traffic cop an overtake, nose chop & hard brake check.

I especially hate cocksuckers who sit in the right lane on the freeway & hold up traffic. I wait until all the cars behind me have passed, then when it is all clear & there is no danger to other motorists I overtake. If it is an elderly person etc I let it go. However if it is some smartass prick who smirks laughs or flips the bird @ me I proceed to chop in front & hit the brakes as hard as possible as to not lock my wheels. This way if I get rear ended there is no evidence of me slowing & it's my word against theirs. They have the decision of a collision or hitting the brakes & veering off nto the emergency lane. The last guy who tried confronting me @ the traffic lights over this got a bunch of loose teeth.
A safer way that also works during the day is to turn your headlights on as it makes em think you have hit the brakes. Flick them on & off & the tailights fool most people.

Also fuckwits who don't let you merge across into the left lane to use the freeway exit after I have indicated for nearly 1 km, FUCK YOU TO. I just start merging & you get out of the way or get hit. The law clearly states give way to the right which includes traffic merging from the right. When I had my panelvan I would indicate for more than long enough because it had an enormous blind spot. The left rear fender & bumper looked pretty average because of the  cars I speared off the road & the hutton st exit.
I took 2 cars out the same way when I was driving a truck for a company.

But my pet hate is fuckers throwing lit cigarettes out the window. I have had these land inside my leather jacket on my motorcycle. I used to carry a water pistol full of brake fluid to spray down the bonnet of these pricks when they would ge the shits up when I confronted them. Then I moved to the direct approach of headbutting the windscreen with my helmet.
If they apologise  let it go, but if they get arrogant then they get what they deserve.
I stopped headbutting windscreens when I got a custom airbrushed helmet & moved to a kick in the door. If they follow me & get out the car A headbutt to the face from a motorcycle helmet ends the problem instantly.

There is my vitriolic spew for the week.  ;D

F

That's all well and good but someone is going to stab you/smash your head in with a tyre-iron/just plain beat you to death. Maybe you're a tough cunt, maybe not. Either way there's still going to be someone out there who can take you out and to the point where it wont be something you can just walk off. I don't drive like a fool but if I got some cunt headbutting my window I'd be throwing a brick through theirs. Even if you don't get what's coming, combating these 'bad' drivers the way you do makes you 10 times worse than them and you are going to kill someone when you pick on someone who doesn't know how to handle a situation like that especially if you're picking on someone you've already established is a bad driver.

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2009, 08:10:40 PM »
Dont worry about simon mate. He may talk tough but he still drinks chocolate beer  :err:
HAHAHAHA

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2009, 01:29:39 AM »
Hahaha.. I'd love to see 'gandalf' riding along on his engine powered bicycle hollering at people abusing road rules.. "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"
 :rofl:
Simon, you get cooler all the time.
I also hate cunts that throw cigarettes out of windows.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2009, 03:10:44 AM »
My car doesn't have an ash tray so if you cunts don't want to eat hot cigarette coals, how about you sit in the passenger seat and I'll put 'em out in your fuckin' eyeballs.

:eyebrows:
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2009, 03:12:39 AM »
Neither does mine, eat my ash.
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
  • sounds like a bowl of fuck
    • View Profile
    • www.combineddeathtoll.com
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2009, 05:51:02 AM »
Eat my fist / hemet.  :rofl:

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2009, 06:18:02 AM »
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 06:39:10 AM by nihilist »

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2009, 06:20:53 AM »
How about I indicate with respect to the direction/window I will be ejecting a cigarette butt from, and soon thereafter proceed to flick the butt... if you haven't moved out of the way by then, it's your own fault.

EDIT: Heck, could combine that idea with the existing problem of people not letting you change lanes... flick cigarette butts at their car... bonus points for open windows!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 06:24:43 AM by dparker »
I must slumber, per se.

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2009, 06:26:44 AM »
Don't get the wrong impression here. I don't slam the brakes on everyone or break all their windscreens etc. Most people get the message when I glare @ hem as I pass. If it is some elderly person etc I let it go.
It is when they are doing it deliberatley & being dangerous to begin with tht I lose my cool. I don't assume they are fuckwits until they respond as such. Everyone makes mistakes, it is when they have made a mistake & then responded with a fuck you attitude that riles me.
Especially when they have just done something potentially life threatening to a motorcyclist. 99% of people are quick to apologise after realising they have cut off a motorcyclist or thrown a lit cigi @ them. However there are those 1% that when confronted think that it is their right to potentially kill someone. I therefore take it upon myself on these rare occasions to lose my cool, FUCK THEM.
I do not enjoy violence & it takes a hell of a lot to get me to a point of assaulting someone. @ that point my adrenaline is through the roof because I almost died & all logic goes out the window, my brain goes "you almost killed me, so hear is my 2c worth & fuck the cosequences".

I am not saying what I have done is right, I am just saying it happened & it may happen again & it is what it is, a shitty thing. Welcome to the human race.
Some people are cunts & some are cunts to those who are cunts. I tend to be the latter of the 2. I can still be a cunt, I just tend to be cunts to cunts & nice to nice people. Kinda like living breathing instant Karma. hahaha.  ;)

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2009, 06:27:41 AM »
Dont worry about simon mate. He may talk tough but he still drinks chocolate beer  :err:
Chocolate beer. Not the best.

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2009, 06:32:34 AM »
Hahaha SOD. I remember you commenting on how good that Holgate chocolate porter was. So good you made Daz try some then took the rst back for yourself. I didn't see you complain about the Weihnstephan I gave you either.  ;D

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2009, 06:39:55 AM »
Sounds Jewish.

Offline ChuckBilly

• WF Colonel
  • They set him up, he'll bring them down
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2009, 08:18:00 AM »
Idiots
Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2009, 03:16:20 PM »
Eat my fist / hemet:rofl:

I glare @ hem as I pass.

Hem?  Hemet?  Making up words again Simon?   ;D

Ahem. 

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2009, 07:04:53 PM »
 :rofl:
I have just been spell checked by Jez. Or is that pell hecked y ez.
The shame.  :-[   

Gotta make sure I pound every key within an inch of it's life on this retarded laptop, otherwise Jez will policing my spelling.  :P

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2009, 07:10:58 PM »
Sounds Jewish.

What the sharing & returning of beer or the name weihnstephan.
If you are referring to weihnstephan I would think that the jews will love the fact that you think the oldest GERMAN brewery sounds Jewish  :P

If you are referring to the taking back of said beer, then I don't blame him or anyone, they were both fantastic beers.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2009, 08:24:35 PM »
Weihenstephan is fucking awesome, a benchmark for other beers.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Mongeese like results

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2009, 09:39:35 PM »
Tyr "Sapporo" also a suprisingly good beer, :drunk: as beer goes

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2009, 01:17:05 AM »
Sounds Jewish.

What the sharing & returning of beer or the name weihnstephan.
If you are referring to weihnstephan I would think that the jews will love the fact that you think the oldest GERMAN brewery sounds Jewish  :P

If you are referring to the taking back of said beer, then I don't blame him or anyone, they were both fantastic beers.

Are you implying all Germans are Nazis?

It still sounds Jewish (the name).

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2009, 03:55:07 AM »
It was origonally in the german monestary. Pretty much the worlds oldest brewery.

No I am not implying all Germans are Nazi's. However some Jews may find that someone thinks a German name sounds Jewish to be. What would I know, I am neither German or Jewish.
Just found it somewhat ironic that you thought it sounded Jewish when you didn't know it was German.
Who knows maybe the name has Jewish heritage, I mean the brewery has existed way longer than Nazi's. It has been around since 1040.
What matters is they make one of the best Octoberfest lagers & best dopplebocks the Korbinian. I think the Korbinian is named after a saint. I don't give 2 shits, I care that it tastes awesome.  :D

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2009, 06:05:34 AM »
I find it ironic you take what I said so seriously!

:D

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2009, 11:06:12 AM »
Yea what the hell was I thinking.  :P

I have been here more than long enough to know better.

Now time for a Jager nightcap.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2009, 06:30:10 AM »
I think the best beers I have tasted would be at the wicked Al brewery in Yalingup. The wheat beer there is the best.