Author Topic: Ass To Mouth  (Read 10560 times)

Offline benben

• WF Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Ben Derham :: Web and Graphic Design
Re: Ass To Mouth
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 02:47:23 AM »
this is one of the reasons i usually just draw my money out of super markets at the checkouts

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,26174482-948,00.html

guess that's not safe anymore either..

my card got cancelled a few months back because the atm at Carine got skimmed...bastards...

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 03:10:14 AM »
Revert to a barter system, I say.

6 cartons of ale for an ox.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 03:17:52 AM »
 Not likely.  The Ox shop has eftpos too.

A lot more people are getting fucked by this that the banks are letting on I reckon.  I spoke to two people after reading this, and bost of them know people who have been fucked by skimmers in the last week.

It shits me  I am lucky to have a business that is mainly cash so if I get done I have a safety net, but what about the poor fuck whose the accounts the skimmer shitheads drain dry and has no money to buy food to feed his children? 

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 03:27:55 AM »
It seems ive spoken too soon, the bank should employ people who know what the fuck theyre talking about over the phone. No money back for at least a week. FUCK.

Charge them interest!

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 03:28:30 AM »
Revert to a barter system, I say.

6 cartons of ale for an ox.

done!

Offline Evil_-_Butterfly

• WF Colonel
  • I want to be unique - just like everybody else!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 03:30:07 AM »
Maybe that's a good reason to stick to signing for your credit card instead of entering your pin at stores?
Although, I can count on one hand the amount of staff I've seen actually check that the signature matches.

Time to bring in fingerprint I.D.!

Only fools think they won't be fooled again!

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 03:41:37 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 03:43:12 AM by EvilElvis »

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 04:49:21 AM »
Maybe that's a good reason to stick to signing for your credit card instead of entering your pin at stores?

Not so, these machines read your card's magnetic strip first and foremost and PIN if entered meaning online purchases and credit purchases can still be made so doesnt matter what you do, you're screwed.

Although, I can count on one hand the amount of staff I've seen actually check that the signature matches.

Half the time we check while your signing, only morons need to hold both up to their eyes to check.

Yes. Though there might be rampant finger theft thereafter.  ???
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 04:58:50 AM »

In my case, it's not a credit card, just a normal debit card ie ATM and eftpos.
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 02:24:26 PM »
Fuck, it's just broken on the news this morning... 5000 people or round thereabouts have been skimmed in WA.

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 02:33:07 PM »
So the best thing to do is go to the nice lady at the front desk of a bank, withdraw money there, then play for everything in cash.

Duly noted 8)
[Psychonaut] Sounds like Black Sabbath having rough sex with NWOBHM while 'early' Slayer jerks off in the corner  :cunning:

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2009, 02:40:06 PM »
Make sure you casually slide the wad of cash across the table, while wearing sunglasses inside and leaning against the counter looking away for the ultimate 'sick cunt with cash' experience

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 03:17:19 PM »
Finally an excuse to get a money clip! Can't wait to throw my first $100 bill at some joker
[Psychonaut] Sounds like Black Sabbath having rough sex with NWOBHM while 'early' Slayer jerks off in the corner  :cunning:

Offline DamoESP

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 03:23:28 PM »
*checks bank account*
Check out our band, Arkarion:
http://www.arkarion.com

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 04:10:55 PM »
Finally an excuse to get a money clip! Can't wait to throw my first $100 bill at some joker

ahahaha.... way off track, but I have a cash story. We were hell hungover one morning and went to Macca's. This was when the super size coke cups had just come out. My mate decided he wanted a super sized orange juice to quench his hangover thirst. The chick at the counter told him they didnt do super size. He boldy rips a $50 note from his wallet, slams it on the desk and shouts "I'LL PAY ANYTHIIIIIING!!!"

Mongeese like results

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 04:39:20 PM »
... then play for everything in cash.

So you're suggesting a real life deal or no deal scenario eh?  ;D

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 05:23:51 PM »
... then play for everything in cash.

So you're suggesting a real life deal or no deal scenario eh?  ;D

It'd make life that bit more heart-racing when every little transaction is a gamble ;D

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »
the banks are obligated to pay back anything that gets knocked off on their watch, and i say fucken sucked in.

They rob from us and then they get robbed. If they did some real work for their fuckn money instead of penny pinching a few dollars here there off 20 million people a year, then Karma might be more lenient.

But i guess they'll just take more from us if they cant work this shit out real soon. cant be putting in ANY extra manpower or resources to work it out for free.
it be coming out of our pockets, and maybe just a few extra cents for good measure to be sure.

Offline blaaah

• WF Colonel
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2009, 07:54:38 PM »
funny enough, most of the equipment these guys use doesnt actually seem that complex, i could probably make half of the stuff using what ive learnt from my tafe course. Its funny when you sudy something like electronics and suddenly see how shit and vulnerable a lot of things actually are

Offline Senton

• WF Major
  • Teeth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2009, 12:01:01 AM »
I thought Id stay one step ahead and withdraw some money from the ATM inside my local branch...

And it was out of order  :err: :laugh:

And at $2 a pop or whatever the fee for 'over the counter transactions' are i relented and used one inside Garden City.
Critical Mass RTRFM 92.1
Every Wednesday from 9pm

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2009, 01:03:06 AM »
the banks are obligated to pay back anything that gets knocked off on their watch, and i say fucken sucked in.

They rob from us and then they get robbed. If they did some real work for their fuckn money instead of penny pinching a few dollars here there off 20 million people a year, then Karma might be more lenient.

But i guess they'll just take more from us if they cant work this shit out real soon. cant be putting in ANY extra manpower or resources to work it out for free.
it be coming out of our pockets, and maybe just a few extra cents for good measure to be sure.
Yeah I hear ya.. about time the pricks earned their money. Whatever happened to the concept of banks encouraging people to give them their money (which they then invest and make more from) with interest, instead of charging them for it. Pfft, monthly bank fees and then other withdrawal fees etc.. how do they justify that. We should ALL be stealing from them rightfully.. just to get our own money back.

Meanwhile places like ING don't charge anything AND pay high interest to invest with them. Only downside is you need an outside bank account to link to, so the fees are not avoidable completely, but at least they get cancelled out.

Offline Ormsby_Guitars

• WF Colonel
  • Ormsby Guitars and Repairs
    • View Profile
    • www.ormsbyguitars.com
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2009, 02:48:11 AM »

Meanwhile places like ING don't charge anything AND pay high interest to invest with them. Only downside is you need an outside bank account to link to, so the fees are not avoidable completely, but at least they get cancelled out.

Yeah, but if ING had bricks and mortar locations in high traffic, high rent areas, including eftpos terminals and ATM machines and credit cards, they'd have to charge the same fees.

I want to use salt for currency like in the real old days. Well, for buying shit anyway. People can still pay for stuff with cash :)

Offline Queef

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2009, 03:21:32 AM »

Yeah, but if ING had bricks and mortar locations in high traffic, high rent areas, including eftpos terminals and ATM machines and credit cards, they'd have to charge the same fees.

You'd think so and banks would want you believe that but that concept can't be reconciled with the utterly ridiculous profits they make in the order of billions of dollars.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2009, 03:26:57 AM »
Yeah, I took that into account.. all those things wouldn't come close to the billions of dollars of profit banks squeeze out of every day people. Profits going up, bricks and mortar locations and numbers of staff and services dropping.
:P

Edit: he posted while I was typing.
:P

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2009, 06:58:47 AM »
An example should be made out of those skimmers.