Mongeese like results

Offline Necron

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Mhorgl
Re: Weed
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »
Shouldnt it be the other way around?

Everything you buy has a GST, not to mention the separate Alcohol and Tobacco taxes.

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2009, 12:54:51 AM »
 :hmm: I'd say it depends on the person also. I have a mate who gets quite motivated from weed, he has cones all day long and runs his own business flat out. I also have mates who get real fucken lazy and don't want to do anything.

I have a few older mates who have been smoking for years (20-30 years) some are like zombies and some are fine.

Personally myself I have smoked for 18 years everyday (well almost) and it does make me lazy. I work away three weeks at a time, I feel fucken great after my swing, no piss, no pot for three weeks and i'm motivated to go home and get things done, two days back on the choof and I cant be fucked. In fact I am quitting now, I've noticed a big change in my behaviour over the last two years.

Offline Melkor

• WF Colonel
  • Pissing through the Ring of Fire \m/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2009, 12:59:26 AM »

All I ever hear is the legal drugs causing the problems and just the other day some guy copped permanet paraylisis to one side of his body from legal herbal Extacy which i tried at the WF awards all i can say its a dexi times a trillion and not worth the wired hung-over feeling the next day plus i was clenching my jaw for a week later.

You loved it! But seriously, that shit was fun for a while, then I started getting heart palpatations. Definately one for occasional use, if I can still get hold of it.
...and on the other a soldier with a bullet wound in his lower belly and his sphincter shot away so that his faeces are leaking out. The smell of excrement mingles with that of the scorching flesh of the corpses being burned in the distance.

Offline Dementor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009, 01:34:49 AM »

All I ever hear is the legal drugs causing the problems and just the other day some guy copped permanet paraylisis to one side of his body from legal herbal Extacy which i tried at the WF awards all i can say its a dexi times a trillion and not worth the wired hung-over feeling the next day plus i was clenching my jaw for a week later.

You loved it! But seriously, that shit was fun for a while, then I started getting heart palpatations. Definately one for occasional use, if I can still get hold of it.
WELL, head to the old Freo markets and there is a shop near the entrance where the town houses are. It's some kind of Shaman/Herbal shop. It sells speedy, trippy, extasy pills & even some for sex  :eyebrows: etc etc and yes they do work...apparently these pills were banned in NZ because there was something in them making people sick but that has been sorted and they get you going nicely...

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 02:15:44 AM »
If you can't dance, fight or fuck without voodoo pills, you are a god damn pussy.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 02:56:44 PM »
I'm not sure why the word dance is in there.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 11:24:21 PM »
I'm not sure why the word dance is in there.

Dancing is just a condensed representation of fighting and fucking, though often trading the typical repercussions, with looking like a douche.

I agree that long-term heavy weed smoking turns a lot of people into mush, but a few of my mates have a tendency to be really focused and motivated after having a few cones, but then again, most of them just act stupid. :p
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2009, 03:13:46 AM »
I don't smoke much, but I HAD to partake today.  I got hold of the NEW Ren and Stimpy episodes, the adults only ones.  They are a riot, and I'm pretty sure that God was watching Ren and Stimpy when he decided to invent weed.

Offline PremierMaelstrom

• WF Colonel
  • PROGRESS
    • View Profile
    • NeXuS - just fucking metal
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2009, 03:56:09 AM »
It all catches up on you when you slow down ...

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2009, 07:04:33 AM »
I don't smoke much, but I HAD to partake today.  I got hold of the NEW Ren and Stimpy episodes, the adults only ones.  They are a riot, and I'm pretty sure that God was watching Ren and Stimpy when he decided to invent weed.

Haha when I watch old Ren & Stimpy I wonder how they ever got away with a G rating anyway.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2009, 12:10:44 AM »

awesome shit that!
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"