Author Topic: Road Bullys!  (Read 9541 times)

Offline BaileyHorizon

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Road Bullys!
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 02:15:06 AM »
As far as I know it's the rules to stay left at all times unless overtaking (whilst keeping to the speed limit) and doing more than 20km/hr under the limit is illegal.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009, 02:19:03 AM »
And also people should accelerate to the full speed limit as fast as humanly possible, and if their car can't accelerate fast then it should be crushed into a cube.
Then there wouldn't be as much bottlenecking and traffic problems.
:)

Offline BaileyHorizon

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009, 02:25:04 AM »
Touche Daz. Trying to get onto the Kwinana Fwy south bound the other week, I'm there wanting to get to 100 to merge and the fucker in front was doing 70. I over took him and he is there on his phone trying to text with his wife and two kids in the car.

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 02:25:20 AM »
Fucking seconded.

You see lights go green but the column of cars doesn't move for 45 seconds; even then, it moves at a crawl. Then, when you finally get to the intersection, the lights are red and you are stuck for another 5 minutes.

The frustration is immense and I feel it every fucking day at the Tonkin / Morley intersection.

EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

Offline Merlok

• WF Colonel
  • Keep the metal faith alive!! - Chuck Schuldiner
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2009, 02:44:16 AM »
\muahahaha/

suk it people

thank you FIFO :headbang:

Offline Evil_-_Butterfly

• WF Colonel
  • I want to be unique - just like everybody else!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 02:58:21 AM »
I had the cruise control set on just over 115 coming home from Margs yesterday and this silly bitch was on my tail the whole way (in the on again, off again rain as well).  Overtaking lane comes up, I stay left... and she stays left too, continuing to sit on my tail! Even once we hit dual lanes, she stayed behind me... it was very entertaining... no extra energy on my part :)

I've actually been a passenger when my friend has literally stopped dead in the middle of traffic to piss off a tailgater! Hiiighly amusing... even funnier considering we were speeding, and were in the left hand lane with a completely empty lane next to us :P

Some people are simply retarded, and there's no helping it  ;)

And also people should accelerate to the full speed limit as fast as humanly possible, and if their car can't accelerate fast then it should be crushed into a cube.

:thumbup:
Only fools think they won't be fooled again!

Offline Ormsby_Guitars

• WF Colonel
  • Ormsby Guitars and Repairs
    • View Profile
    • www.ormsbyguitars.com
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 03:13:29 AM »

I prefer to accerate past the speed limit, then drift back to it... leaving the rest of the pack a hundred or so metres behind.

Of course, demerit points and silly hoon laws prevent me from doing it in both cars...

There's a certain street in South Perth that is unfortunate enough to have a clown living there, who yelled at me for speeding up the very steep incline one lazy afternoon. I was probable doing 45-50kmph. Since then, every time I hit that street, I make sure they know Ive been there :)

Offline ChuckBilly

• WF Colonel
  • They set him up, he'll bring them down
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 03:16:09 AM »
Fucking seconded.

You see lights go green but the column of cars doesn't move for 45 seconds; even then, it moves at a crawl. Then, when you finally get to the intersection, the lights are red and you are stuck for another 5 minutes.

The frustration is immense and I feel it every fucking day at the Tonkin / Morley intersection.

EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

I laugh at you
Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 06:42:58 AM »

BINGO!

This happens to me EVERY time I'm heading to city down Stirling Hwy/Mounts Bay Rd. Especially at the Stirling/Broadway intersection. Whenever I'm at the front of the lights, I go straight to the speed limit the second the lights are green and the course is clear, because I am not a jackass.

... and yeah, the fact that most traffic seems to vary randomly between 10 over and 20 under (but never equal to) the speed limit pisses me off, as sometimes I'll be waiting forever for a chance to turn into a major road, especially if I'm trying to get to the other side. You wait ages for the giant block of traffic to pass by, only to have the slow cunts at the back, combined with the distant traffic speeding up to you, completely block all the gaps in the traffic that you could use to slip in.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2009, 07:47:47 AM »
More importantly, where the fuck are our flying cars?! Damn you government / powers that be / insert other conspiracy theories.
They better be here by 2015 and up to the standard of Hill Valley - don't you dare make Robert Zemeckis a liar!

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 05:10:51 PM »
no extra energy on my part :)

less energy on their part though, since they were using your slip stream. ;)

I go straight to the speed limit the second the lights are green

is this your daily driver?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 05:13:12 PM by Mago_Haydz »
Mongeese like results

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 07:55:11 PM »
I don't give a fuck how you drive, if it is an off-peak time and you are on a major highway / freeway, the left most lanes are for driving and the far right lane is for overtaking.

Everyone needs to do this, because it's the fucking rules.

thats it...rage is caused by slow drivers in fencing the lanes off, like some lane-cartel...so your stuck behind them with your pregnant wife
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline ChuckBilly

• WF Colonel
  • They set him up, he'll bring them down
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2009, 09:45:37 PM »
Haha yeah some times if im overtaking and some guy is up my arse I just might just stay in that lane, pacing with the other car, or just slightly going past him put not enough for the guy behind me to pass. :D

TAKE THAT HOMO
Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2009, 10:09:10 PM »

No... '94 Corolla actually, but close enough.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2009, 10:14:26 PM »

Mongeese like results

Offline ecentrix

• WF Major
  • Drummer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2009, 11:49:25 PM »
Gotta love the uhzfe.

8 throttle bodies ftw.

What we do in our lives echoes in eternity

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2009, 07:01:23 AM »

Fuck that.  I need my van uncubed. 
  I drive a 4 cylinder two tonne long wheel base work van with another 500kg of equipment and tools in the back and about the same in the driver's seat.  I aint getting to 100kmh inside of a minute unless I tip the fuck off a building.  Every fucker tailgates me and every fucker gets a hard brake and a torrent of abuse for it.  Road rage is the only thing that stops me falling asleep at the wheel.

That said, as I get older I get a perverse joy from twisting the knife on these impatient assholes.  I like deliberately driving under the speed limit and confusing people with incomprehensible use of the indicators, and using the size of my vehicle and my generally reckless nature I like to change lanes randomly to keep the fuckers trapped behind me, sitting about ten kays under the limit.  It is way more fun to do it in the right lane, but only to those who really piss me off.   Watching them freak out and go nuts behind me is just priceless, I particularly love the expression when they draw even with me and discover that I have drawn my foot-long gurka knife out from under the seat and am using it to casually clean my nails.  Sometimes if a guy is particularly irate, I love to drift into the left lane so he thinks he can pass me, and then just as he starts to accellerate to pass me, drift back in to the lane again, fuck those near misses freak people out. 

Tell you a good trick Jase:  The nozzle that cleans the back window of your car is great to use as a weapon.  Angle it away from the glass so it sprays the windscreen of the car behind you.  Just a single press to mess up their windshield, not enough to clean it for them.  It blinds them for a few seconds and they tend to drop back.

Assholes are everywhere on the roads.  It is better to BE one that to be the victim of one. 

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2009, 08:12:24 AM »
To reinterate, your vehicle should be crushed into a cube.. with you in it by the sounds of it. ;D

Alternately, you could always just get this for a work van and stop being an old bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg-KTnRqLEk

Offline Ormsby_Guitars

• WF Colonel
  • Ormsby Guitars and Repairs
    • View Profile
    • www.ormsbyguitars.com
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2009, 08:28:33 AM »

Alternately, you could always just get this for a work van and stop being an old bitch.

He'd rather be old and ugly, if you'll recall...

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2009, 03:53:59 PM »

No... '94 Corolla actually, but close enough.

midget top fuelers now?!
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2009, 09:09:21 PM »
Tell you a good trick Jase:  The nozzle that cleans the back window of your car is great to use as a weapon.  Angle it away from the glass so it sprays the windscreen of the car behind you.  Just a single press to mess up their windshield, not enough to clean it for them.  It blinds them for a few seconds and they tend to drop back. 

Decent.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2009, 05:48:04 AM »
Yeah. I think I had my fair share of fighting when I was in year 8 and year 9. Against Ceasar altho he was cool once I got to know him,

ET TU NOSAJ SAN? ;D

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
  • sounds like a bowl of fuck
    • View Profile
    • www.combineddeathtoll.com
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2009, 10:42:02 AM »
Fuckwits who deliberately sit in the right lane & block traffic cop an overtake, nose chop & hard brake check.

I especially hate cocksuckers who sit in the right lane on the freeway & hold up traffic. I wait until all the cars behind me have passed, then when it is all clear & there is no danger to other motorists I overtake. If it is an elderly person etc I let it go. However if it is some smartass prick who smirks laughs or flips the bird @ me I proceed to chop in front & hit the brakes as hard as possible as to not lock my wheels. This way if I get rear ended there is no evidence of me slowing & it's my word against theirs. They have the decision of a collision or hitting the brakes & veering off nto the emergency lane. The last guy who tried confronting me @ the traffic lights over this got a bunch of loose teeth.
A safer way that also works during the day is to turn your headlights on as it makes em think you have hit the brakes. Flick them on & off & the tailights fool most people.

Also fuckwits who don't let you merge across into the left lane to use the freeway exit after I have indicated for nearly 1 km, FUCK YOU TO. I just start merging & you get out of the way or get hit. The law clearly states give way to the right which includes traffic merging from the right. When I had my panelvan I would indicate for more than long enough because it had an enormous blind spot. The left rear fender & bumper looked pretty average because of the  cars I speared off the road & the hutton st exit.
I took 2 cars out the same way when I was driving a truck for a company.

But my pet hate is fuckers throwing lit cigarettes out the window. I have had these land inside my leather jacket on my motorcycle. I used to carry a water pistol full of brake fluid to spray down the bonnet of these pricks when they would ge the shits up when I confronted them. Then I moved to the direct approach of headbutting the windscreen with my helmet.
If they apologise  let it go, but if they get arrogant then they get what they deserve.
I stopped headbutting windscreens when I got a custom airbrushed helmet & moved to a kick in the door. If they follow me & get out the car A headbutt to the face from a motorcycle helmet ends the problem instantly.

There is my vitriolic spew for the week.  ;D

F

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2009, 05:01:28 PM »
You certainly seem fiesty today young Simon.   ;D

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »
He might be taking over the reigns from you Jez ;D
[Psychonaut] Sounds like Black Sabbath having rough sex with NWOBHM while 'early' Slayer jerks off in the corner  :cunning: