Author Topic: Metal bash - 30th Oct 09  (Read 11414 times)

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Metal bash - 30th Oct 09
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2009, 06:37:33 AM »
a question on gate crashers...I wondered about posting this type of event (at home) on the net...doesn't it phase you TNT? (I mean obviously not)     ...or is Catalyst enough of a deterant?
I make lousy detergent.  I might make good peanut butter though.  

Besides, you guys gotta get with the times.   My days of cracking heads are far behind me and I have done my best to repair my dented reputation.  I have even stopped posting my most recent stories on WF.  

Think of me as Jentle Jez.   :)

See ya at the pissup Daz me old

True you don't crack heads, you just piss in beer glasses, go to place them on people's bedheads, then spill piss in & all over their fridge as you unsuccessfully try to place said glass into freezer, then wipe it up with a random hat, leaving most of it still on & in the fridge for the owner of said appliance to discover the next morning (hand touches door handle & opens fridge "what is this sticky shit"  smells hand "that fucking cunt")  

Or emoticon  description of dicovery   ???   :hmm:    :sick:     :o    :(    :shithitfan:   :ranting:   :blowup:

Haha I remember You and Cain talking about this at the Castle.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2009, 12:15:42 AM »
That is fucked Daz.

Locks work better than tape. Tape is a way to see if people have been in your cupboard. Locks keep them out.

Still this should not have happened regardless.
That's why I'm not pissed off, just somewhat annoyed. Things always get broken at parties (especially the kind I have :P) so I know the deal. Sure taping it shut would do nothing to keep randoms out but I figured it would be enough for anyone that was supposedly a mate of mine to think twice and at least ask.. some people did, and it worked last time.
I'm pretty sure I know who it was anyway.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2009, 12:44:38 AM »
Did the broken glass have piss in it?   Because here's the thing....  :-[

Sorry to hear it old girl.

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2009, 06:06:09 AM »
FRI 30th Oct - fuckwit breaks my back window with flying debris

SAT 31st Oct - organised window replacement

SUN 1 Nov - n/a

MON 2 Nov - Rear window repaired - $595 bill!

TUE 3 Nov - Rear window tint organised

WED 3 Nov - Rear window tinted, $100 bill. Contact made with fuckwit, meeting occured in beechboro AND I GOT ALL MY FUCKING MONEY BACK PLUS $5 ($700 IN TOTAL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

HAHAHAHA... funniest part is that he rode his BMX up to meet us at the altone shopping centre in beechboro!!!!!!!!!! ;D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 06:13:06 AM by SOD »
HAHAHAHA

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2009, 06:56:02 AM »
Time moves slow at your house.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2009, 04:41:52 PM »

SUN 1 Nov - n/a

WED 3 Nov - Rear window tinted, $100 bill. Contact made with fuckwit, meeting occured in beechboro AND I GOT ALL MY FUCKING MONEY BACK PLUS $5 ($700 IN TOTAL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

HAHAHAHA... funniest part is that he rode his BMX up to meet us at the altone shopping centre in beechboro!!!!!!!!!! ;D

what, he just p;aid up in cash, no questions asked? Good shit man. I mean, so he should, but its not the outcome I was expecting. Lets hope the cunt is cashed up and can pay for everyone elses damage (in particular the uninsured falcon as mentioned above).
Mongeese like results

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2009, 04:45:32 PM »

SUN 1 Nov - n/a

what, he just p;aid up in cash, no questions asked? Good shit man. I mean, so he should, but its not the outcome I was expecting. Lets hope the cunt is cashed up and can pay for everyone elses damage (in particular the uninsured falcon as mentioned above).

Ah i just gave him copies of the repair receipts and signed/dated them saying "reimbursed", so that i would not be able to take him to court after pocketing the COLD HARD CASH.

Oh .... and i had my mate DDDDDDDAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRREEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN there as backup just in case he tried something funny / claimed later he was under duress or some shit (has happened to me before)...

Done and dusted! ;D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 04:50:02 PM by SOD »
HAHAHAHA

Offline BaileyHorizon

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2009, 05:07:00 PM »

SUN 1 Nov - n/a

Ah i just gave him copies of the repair receipts and signed/dated them saying "reimbursed", so that i would not be able to take him to court after pocketing the COLD HARD CASH.

Oh .... and i had my mate DDDDDDDAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRREEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN there as backup just in case he tried something funny / claimed later he was under duress or some shit (has happened to me before)...

Done and dusted! ;D

:clap:

Offline Lozza

• WF Lieutenant
  • If chins could kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2009, 07:33:08 PM »
Good to hear it worked out for you SOD.

My car is officially a write off, so the insurance company will be chasing him for the cost of that now.
When a man's jawbone drops off, it's time to re-assess the situation.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2009, 06:03:35 AM »

SUN 1 Nov - n/a

Done and dusted! ;D

What shithouse insurance company are you with that has an excess of more than $595? :o
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 09:24:57 AM by nihilist »

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2009, 06:43:59 AM »
What shithouse insurance company are you with that has an excess of more then $595? :o

???

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2009, 07:08:49 AM »

SUN 1 Nov - n/a

Done and dusted! ;D

What shithouse insurance company are you with that has an excess of more then $595? :o
Haha.. I think you'll find that would be a non-existent one.  ;D

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2009, 09:25:14 AM »

???

Never happened.

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2009, 02:27:32 PM »
Haha.. I think you'll find that would be a non-existent one.  ;D

Hehehe.... exactly - the 3rd party non existent kind!!! :P

Not any more tho ;D
HAHAHAHA

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2009, 04:03:28 PM »

???

Never happened.

triple quoted for evidence.
Mongeese like results