Author Topic: LIFEBLOOD SEEKS DRUMMER  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Harlequin Forest

• WF Major
    • View Profile
LIFEBLOOD SEEKS DRUMMER
« on: November 07, 2009, 11:22:31 PM »
Posting this on behalf of my friend from the band who doesn't have an account/is lazy.

Local melodic death band Lifeblood are having some lineup changes, they kicked out their old rythm guitarist Dan,and the drummer Cody is switching to guitar.
So in short, Lifebloods looking for a new drummer. Ignore the "seeking guitarist" thing on myspace, it hasnt been updated for a while.
You can listen to the tracks at www.myspace.com/lifebloodmetal
Standard tryout criteria (own gear, own transport, preferably over 18 etc)

Email cody.brooks@live.com if interested.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: LIFEBLOOD SEEKS DRUMMER
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 05:15:38 PM »
Is Davo still in the band? Those guys are seriously good. I went to a "metal night" up here in Gero a couple of years ago and the first couple of bands sucked, so I didnt hold much hope, though heard that Lifeblood were going to show the faggot slam dancers what real metal was all about. Having been chatting to Davo and Anders all night before they played, my hopes were getting built up high for a good performance. I wasnt let down at all. They showed the crowd what real metal was.... I showed the meat head surfy fuck sticks what real moshing is. I think I got as much praise from the crowd as the band did... it was like they had never seen anyone stand in one spot and bang their head. They couldnt work out why I wasnt fighting the invisible ninjas.  
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 05:32:48 PM by Mago_Haydz »
Mongeese like results

Offline Harlequin Forest

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 02:11:38 AM »
Yeah, everyone else is still in except Dan. Not sure what the exact reason is, I haven't spoken to the guys for a while. But its good to see a band like these guys come out of what seems to be a mostly hardcore scene in Gero.

Offline DDRazorback07

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 04:56:25 AM »
Hey guys,

I really like your music. I'm keen on trying for that drummer position. Only thing is if your very set on someone over 18. I'm 16, but have been playing for about 8 years. I've listened to your songs, doesn't sound like anything i can play. Or, I'm actually more of a guitarist now, if cody (i think you mentioned his name was cody) was happy to still play drums i'd be more than happy to play guitar. I've also been playing guitar for many years. (necrophagist is one of the only bands i can't play and get down, and from hearing the songs on your myspace, i'm quite confident i would be able to play that). I know im only 16, but feel my skill surpasses your typical 16 year old drummer/guitarist. I have my own gear (drum kit, guitars,(will have new half stack very soon, in the mean time i still have a Laney VH100R i can use, which still crushes  :headbang:). What part of WA are you guys in? Thanks, Jake

Offline codyblast

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 10:47:53 AM »
Cody here, i've officially left the band now Jake (nothing wrong the band or the dudes, they just didnt really like what I was writing and i was getting bored with lifeblood haha) if your still keen to drum, hit them up on the myspace man, Lyndon should respond to you pretty quickly