Author Topic: FS Mastodon Crack the Skye shirt (S)  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Harlequin Forest

• WF Major
    • View Profile
FS Mastodon Crack the Skye shirt (S)
« on: February 02, 2010, 05:53:27 PM »
The guy at the merch tent at BDO gave me a small instead of medium and it was too late by the time I realised. Its just got the album art on the front and nothing on the back. Never worn. Most are going for $35 after P+H on ebay, so I was thinking $20. I've got a lot of spare time on my hands now, so I can even deliver it straight to you.

Offline Sins Of The Father

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: FS Mastodon Crack the Skye shirt (S)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 01:53:03 AM »
Still for sale dude? Il take it off ya hands? Just black shirt with tour dates on back and album cover on front?
Forgot to get one of these ditties on the day  :wall: Bit dissapointed with them playing the whole of the album but hey I saw it coming, was better when I saw em with slayer, better songs and louder but maybe not better sound though. Stupid noise restrictions.

Offline Harlequin Forest

• WF Major
    • View Profile
Re: FS Mastodon Crack the Skye shirt (S)
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 05:25:21 AM »
Still for sale dude? Il take it off ya hands? Just black shirt with tour dates on back and album cover on front?
Forgot to get one of these ditties on the day  :wall: Bit dissapointed with them playing the whole of the album but hey I saw it coming, was better when I saw em with slayer, better songs and louder but maybe not better sound though. Stupid noise restrictions.

Yeah dude still for sale, would love for you to take it off my hands. No tour dates on the back unfortunetly, just the album art on the front (http://www.mastodonrocks.com/sites/mastodonrocks/files/merch/preview/cts_albumtee_detail_template.jpg). And I was far from dissapointed with their performance, but Crack the Skye was my favourite album from last year.

Size 14 btw.