Author Topic: You are been lied to!!!!!  (Read 7878 times)

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: You are been lied to!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2010, 03:16:26 AM »
Short of destroying everything we're all indoctrinated to follow and believe, and it's too late for that.

well put.

Offline Rotten

• WF Major
  • Jebem ti boga
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2010, 05:49:45 PM »
I saw it a while back and i thought it was great, not because i believed everything in it but it made for good,thought provoking t.v..
The 9/11 attacks breakdown was some of the most compelling shit ive ever seen, and given the 'evidence' from the attacks i see it more plausible than what the media or goverment was telling us. Therefore im sold. That,plus i love a good conspiracy theory :D
Also 'The Venus Project' is a fucking cool alternative to living life in another way, sure it'll probably never happen but what if it did? hm? think about it......

Offline Metallifux

• WF Colonel
  • Cursh your enemies, see them driven before you
    • View Profile
    • chaos divine
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2010, 01:10:42 AM »
That video is just as full of shit as anything the government tells us. It tells you not to believe the government blindly yet expects you listen to it's obvious lies.

very true, especially with regards to the Christianity section. the whole section on Egyptian gods is rubbish!

Offline Monster Dave

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2010, 05:36:03 AM »
I saw it a while back and i thought it was great, not because i believed everything in it but it made for good,thought provoking t.v..
The 9/11 attacks breakdown was some of the most compelling shit ive ever seen, and given the 'evidence' from the attacks i see it more plausible than what the media or goverment was telling us. Therefore im sold. That,plus i love a good conspiracy theory :D
Also 'The Venus Project' is a fucking cool alternative to living life in another way, sure it'll probably never happen but what if it did? hm? think about it......

Exactly,

But what got me, was the fact all that all the subject matter they went through, albeit, some a little sketchy, was to get to the point of: if the goverments and institutions we put in power are prepared to go to those lengths to do their will, then whats to stop them putting those little chips in each and every one of us? Verichips I think they were called. Used to store vital medical data for patients at the moment, but in the wrong hands, whamo, instant information about everyone, anytime anywhere for the use of........well, anything. Ultimate control.

Some will love the fact they can buy thier food, shoes and anything else without using much effort. But, for me, FUCK THAT. I'd go down fighting that one.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2010, 05:38:36 AM »
Smoke a bong or something, geez.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2010, 07:20:39 AM »
Maybe the world we live in is just a computer simulation designed to occupy our minds while our bodies are farmed to generate power for a race of artificially intelligent machines. I mean if the government are lying about 9/11 then this must surely be the only other logical alternative?

Offline Rotten

• WF Major
  • Jebem ti boga
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2010, 03:01:33 AM »
Smoke a bong or something, geez.
haha gold

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2010, 05:29:04 AM »
Maybe the world we live in is just a computer simulation designed to occupy our minds while our bodies are farmed to generate power for a race of artificially intelligent machines.

If so, the graphic rendering needs some work.  This world has never seemed that realistic to me.

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
  • sounds like a bowl of fuck
    • View Profile
    • www.combineddeathtoll.com
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2010, 08:42:13 AM »
Hahahahahahaha nice work Jez.

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation