Author Topic: You are been lied to!!!!!  (Read 7886 times)

Offline Monster Dave

• WF Private
    • View Profile
You are been lied to!!!!!
« on: February 20, 2010, 10:11:45 PM »
For those that are interested.

Watch this documentry on how we live in a world based all upon lies and manipulation from the powers that be. From Christianity to the so called 9/11 'attacks' to the Fedral Reserve bank and how it all boils down to controlling the masses and making money.

Watch this link if if you have a spare 2hrs. Well worth it if you like this type of info to fuel a hatred for the type of world we now live in.

Zeitgeist

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197#

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: You are been lied to!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 10:25:08 PM »
That video is just as full of shit as anything the government tells us. It tells you not to believe the government blindly yet expects you listen to it's obvious lies.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 11:19:16 PM »
Total, blind opposition to government is just as silly as total, blind support for government.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline DamoESP

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 11:22:44 PM »
bloody Jews :P
Check out our band, Arkarion:
http://www.arkarion.com

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 12:35:39 AM »

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 12:49:59 AM »
Well worth it if you like this type of info to fuel a hatred for the type of world we now live in.
Yeah, because its better to learn to hate the world than actually contribute something to it...

Life needed.

Offline Merlok

• WF Colonel
  • Keep the metal faith alive!! - Chuck Schuldiner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 12:58:41 AM »

the 2nd movie Zeitgeist:Addendum(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist,_the_Movie) , is even more full of bullshit disguised as hard fact and ends up with it being a elongated adevtisment for a hippie convention.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 03:04:50 AM »
Yeah fuck yet another preachy fucking movie.  I want to be entertained when I watch a movie, not made to feel like a sucker.

Offline Monster Dave

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 03:16:59 AM »
So??
We don?t live in a world where banks control our money.
There?s no current war going on for profit or ever has been.
And, best of all, Jesus Christ was the Son of God and died for all our sins??.

Phew, thought I was in a bad dream there. Yup the film is full of shit, with no valid points or arguments worth mentioning. What was I thinking?
C'mon,

Well worth it if you like this type of info to fuel a hatred for the type of world we now live in.
Yeah, because its better to learn to hate the world than actually contribute something to it...

Life needed.

Never said "hate the world". But, the "type" of world we live in, meaning the way Western society is heading we wont last long on this planet. If we dont change our greedy capatilistic ways then we will probaly consume ourselves. 'Life needed', absolutelty. If you watched it before commenting you might have realised thats exactly what they are trying to do.

WarNick - Qe? ;D

DamoESP -  :hmm:

That video is just as full of shit as anything the government tells us. It tells you not to believe the government blindly yet expects you listen to it's obvious lies.

Please explain why its full of shit? I don't think the movie is asking you to blindly follow what its saying, merely trying to open peoples eyes to a world they might not yet have considered before. What obvious lies are there?

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 04:24:39 AM »

Please explain why its full of shit? I don't think the movie is asking you to blindly follow what its saying, merely trying to open peoples eyes to a world they might not yet have considered before. What obvious lies are there?

I don't know why I'm bothering but it's full shit because:

1. It's retarded.
2. All of the interviews are out of context
3. All of the connections they make between everything are complete bullshit leaps of faith.
4. From the point of view of someone who has multimedia experience all of the voices of people being interviewed have been doctored and cut up to say things they never said. You can here where's it's been cut and it's generally when they put up one of their 'trippy' graphics to distract you.

If you believe anything they say in this movie you are a moron. Whoever made it knows it's bullshit they just made it to con morons like you.

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 09:04:36 AM »
Never said "hate the world". But, the "type" of world we live in, meaning the way Western society is heading we wont last long on this planet. If we dont change our greedy capatilistic ways then we will probaly consume ourselves.

WHEN?!

People have been making those sorts of claims since the stone ages.
Either way, we're all going out in style in just over 2 years anyway. December 21, remember. Its just as plausible...

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 05:30:37 PM »

I don't know why I'm bothering but it's full shit because:

1. It's retarded.
2. All of the interviews are out of context
3. All of the connections they make between everything are complete bullshit leaps of faith.
4. From the point of view of someone who has multimedia experience all of the voices of people being interviewed have been doctored and cut up to say things they never said. You can here where's it's been cut and it's generally when they put up one of their 'trippy' graphics to distract you.

If you believe anything they say in this movie you are a moron. Whoever made it knows it's bullshit they just made it to con morons like you.

Why does anyone go to such lengths?? with anything?? that's right boys and girles......MONEY!!! its all about the money. someone show me that shit.

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 09:40:38 PM »
Banks were created to manage and create money? News to me! :o

Federal reserve banks are a good thing because they work independently of the government. Where do you reckon the government gets most of it's play money? Isn't from taxation. Taxation is one of the many revenue streams a government has to pay off it's debt to the Reserve bank. Honestly I prefer a nationalised bank controlling the money in our country than a group of Politicians that change every 4 years.

War is and always has been for profit, at least from it's outset intention by the aggressor force. It was only way back in the dawn of civilisation that battle was for ritualistic purposes (where they used to call it a day if someone actually got seriously injured or killed). Ever since people started growing crops instead of hunting, people or area X had better living conditions than people of area Y. That's where the step between protecting your borders with a show of strength turns into attacking and invading someone elses land for your gain happens. Even still for most of human history battles were decided by displays of force and dominance, not necessarily annihilating the opposing army.

The big problem comes from a fairly modern leap of teaching people how to fight to teaching people how to kill.
(A bit of an elaboration on this point: The gap between the two was discovered by some Major who's name escapes me after WW2, the first large-scale war where men weren't fighting shoulder to shoulder. Because they didn't have the constant peer-pressure to fight if your fellow soliders weren't right next to you, most of them didn't because, like normal people, they didn't want to kill another human being. Long story short, training of recurits changed their focus on teaching how to fight to teaching how to kill a short time after WW2).
Because we're now able to kill a shitload of people with very little effort thanks to technology and conditional training, that's a problem that human civilisation hasn't come across before. This is the problem that I have with modern war, not because we're doing it for a profit.

Not even going to touch the one about Jesus. I'm agnostic and I'll leave it at that.
[Psychonaut] Sounds like Black Sabbath having rough sex with NWOBHM while 'early' Slayer jerks off in the corner  :cunning:

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 10:33:38 PM »
It's sort of like those Mike Moore doco's.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2010, 11:12:17 PM »
Yeah, once I saw his documentary that was pro gun control, I lost most of my respect for him.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2010, 11:28:02 PM »
Yeah, once I saw his documentary that was pro gun control, I lost most of my respect for him.

Bowling for Columbine? The ending was pretty tacky
[Psychonaut] Sounds like Black Sabbath having rough sex with NWOBHM while 'early' Slayer jerks off in the corner  :cunning:

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2010, 11:36:56 PM »
Yeah we had to watch that in social engineering, er school. :P
I must slumber, per se.

Offline chancellorisgod

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Original Sin Photography
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2010, 03:01:10 AM »
Banks were created to manage and create money? News to me! :o

Federal reserve banks are a good thing because they work independently of the government. Where do you reckon the government gets most of it's play money? Isn't from taxation. Taxation is one of the many revenue streams a government has to pay off it's debt to the Reserve bank. Honestly I prefer a nationalised bank controlling the money in our country than a group of Politicians that change every 4 years.

War is and always has been for profit, at least from it's outset intention by the aggressor force. It was only way back in the dawn of civilisation that battle was for ritualistic purposes (where they used to call it a day if someone actually got seriously injured or killed). Ever since people started growing crops instead of hunting, people or area X had better living conditions than people of area Y. That's where the step between protecting your borders with a show of strength turns into attacking and invading someone elses land for your gain happens. Even still for most of human history battles were decided by displays of force and dominance, not necessarily annihilating the opposing army.

The big problem comes from a fairly modern leap of teaching people how to fight to teaching people how to kill.
(A bit of an elaboration on this point: The gap between the two was discovered by some Major who's name escapes me after WW2, the first large-scale war where men weren't fighting shoulder to shoulder. Because they didn't have the constant peer-pressure to fight if your fellow soliders weren't right next to you, most of them didn't because, like normal people, they didn't want to kill another human being. Long story short, training of recurits changed their focus on teaching how to fight to teaching how to kill a short time after WW2).
Because we're now able to kill a shitload of people with very little effort thanks to technology and conditional training, that's a problem that human civilisation hasn't come across before. This is the problem that I have with modern war, not because we're doing it for a profit.

Not even going to touch the one about Jesus. I'm agnostic and I'll leave it at that.

This! Couldn't have said it better myself.

Offline Trolld

• WF Colonel
  • Problem?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 04:27:39 AM »
You are been lied to ?!

C'mon dude please...

You HAVE been lied to.
You are BEING lied to.

STAY IN SCHOOL !

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
  • Six-Stringer, Doom Bringer
    • View Profile
    • Khariot
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 06:15:53 AM »
December 21, remember. Its just as plausible...

OOOOH COUNTING DOWN, I CANT WAIIIIIIT!!!  ;D

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2010, 06:40:57 AM »
You are been lied to ?!

C'mon dude please...

You HAVE been lied to.
You are BEING lied to.

STAY IN SCHOOL !

You can has been lied to?

Offline The_Peeper

• WF Colonel
  • Peace and fucking... Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2010, 06:44:59 AM »
Why does anyone go to such lengths?? with anything?? that's right boys and girles......MONEY!!! its all about the money. someone show me that shit.

^
Do you mean they made the movie to make money? I don't think that's the case, considering how anti-capital the movie is and you don't have to pay to watch it!!
I was given a free copy of the DVD some months ago and watched it.... anone who says that every single point they make is false probably wasn't paying attention or is just sadly ignorant about the world as it is today! It's definately food for thought....
Fraternally bound to haunt swollen distended bodies
Their chemical reactions clash amidst rank autopsies...
NH2(CH2)4NH2...Putrescine!
C5H14N2...Cadaverine!

Offline ChuckBilly

• WF Colonel
  • They set him up, he'll bring them down
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2010, 06:57:46 AM »
Yeah but its probably stuff you already know?
"you are been lied to!!!"....certainly not about literacy rates
Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
  • sounds like a bowl of fuck
    • View Profile
    • www.combineddeathtoll.com
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2010, 07:02:16 AM »
Unfortunately it isn't unbiased food for thought. Just more biased opinion & links.

Humans are what they are ANIMALS. We try to make out that we are SO Far evolved but we are only fooling ourselves.
Humanity will only get any better once people can see this for themselves. Most of us just try to deny what we are.
We eat we shit we breathe we fuck, we are selfish & do whatever we need to survive the way we are comfortable. Whether it be by beating another being senseless face to face with aggression, or staying in a group using compassion & sheer numbers to protect & defend.
Survival is the key for all living creatures.

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2010, 07:13:06 AM »
I love living in a capitalist democracy.

Because I love eating food, wearing shoes and living in a house.