Author Topic: Guns N' Roses spark riot... again!  (Read 2188 times)

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Guns N' Roses spark riot... again!
« on: March 14, 2010, 11:35:22 PM »
After the infamous St Louis Riot and the Rio De Janeiro riot that haunted the Gunners for much of their career, good old Axl has done it again...
AN A-list crowd of Brazilian billionaires and supermodels rioted after waiting hours for Guns N' Roses to perform, and then learning Axl Rose and his band wouldn't play.

The exclusive concert - due to be held in a Sao Paulo club and hosted by Ana Beatriz Barros and fellow lingerie models - got out of hand about 3 am Friday (local time), the New York Post reports.

"The audience got angry and started to mount the stage, and fight and destroy everything," a source told The Post.

"It was wild. There were fights everywhere, on the dance floor, in the bathrooms, outside the club. Crazy. I guess the free drinks didn't help."

GunsN' Roses were to play three private show in South America at venues designed to hold about 150 people.

Organizer Jamison Ernest had refused to reveal further details, for fear that too much information being released would lead to riots by unwanted guests, but he did say the first was to be held in San Paulo on Thursday.

Rose is the only remaining member left from the band when its popularity peaked during a decade spanning the 1980s and 1990s.

The other members were either ousted or quit. Even though its 2008 album "Chinese Democracy," its first release in 17 years, was a major flop, the band remains a strong concert draw.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/guns-n-roses-spark-a-list-riot-in-brazil/story-e6frfku0-1225840603803
Mongeese like results

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
Re: Guns N' Roses spark riot... again!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 01:36:02 PM »
A billionare and supermodel riot? I would paid a handsome sum to see some footage of THAT :rofl:
[Psychonaut] Sounds like Black Sabbath having rough sex with NWOBHM while 'early' Slayer jerks off in the corner  :cunning:

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 03:23:56 PM »
Handbags everywhere.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline faeces

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 08:13:44 PM »
it probably would have been worse if they played any of their new songs
I'd kill you, but that might get blood on my shirt.

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 08:14:22 PM »

Offline BaileyHorizon

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 08:19:48 PM »
GUNS N' ROSES frontman and sole original member Axl Rose has released the following statement via Twitlonger.com, a related Twitter site where one can post messages longer than 140 characters:

"ATTENTION: The March 14th GUNS N' ROSES show in Rio De Janeiro at Apoteose Stadium has been officially canceled for this evening due to the stage collapsing because of heavy rains. Stay tuned for more info and possible rescheduling information as we receive it. There is a possibility the show may be rescheduled for tomorrow night, March 15th or at a later date. There fortunately are no fatalities but there are injuries from both our camp and Rio crews the extent of which is not known at present. The Rio Fire Dept is evacuating crews out of the venue to avoid further injuries with the heavy rains and winds. Details are just coming in. Also a truck w/part of The Sebastian Bach Band's gear has rolled on the trip from Sao Paulo to Rio what is our understanding several times and we are awaiting details on the safety of the driver at this time. Thank you for your understanding and please be safe out there. Thank you. Axl Rose."

Offline Teeman

• WF Colonel
  • Open Your Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 10:06:30 PM »
Destroyed before the rioters even had a chance, shame
[Psychonaut] Sounds like Black Sabbath having rough sex with NWOBHM while 'early' Slayer jerks off in the corner  :cunning:

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 05:00:31 AM »
Handbags everywhere.

and small dogs in handbags.