Author Topic: Recording!  (Read 2450 times)

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
  • Recording, engineering, mixing services available!
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Divine official web page
Recording!
« on: August 17, 2011, 09:26:39 PM »
Hey guys, don't mean to spam but I need some bands to record so I thought I'd just post my page up again for people to see, this time in the general section.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simon-Mitchell-Recording-EngineerProducer/117085555040068

Shortly there will be a track from Prescient's forthcoming EP posted up in the music section but for now, have a listen to the Chaos track for an idea of my work (mixed by Jens Bogren but these days my mixes are closer to that quality than they are to the other 2 tracks which I did years and years ago when I was a bit of a noob, also Jens had great things to say about the quality of the recordings I sent him which is half the reason why the Chaos album sounds so good!).

Also, Psychonaut's long, long, long...long awaited album is heading into mix stage very shortly and that is going to sound fucking fantastic. I can't wait to nail that one and get it out there as it sounds really really good.

Finally, Wrath Of Fenrir's EP is making good progress and will hopefully be finished fairly soon. That one also sounds pretty bonza so I'm looking forward to getting that one on my resume too!

The above mentioned recordings are all available to listen to at my joint for prospective clients but obviously they can't be posted on the internet until they are finished and released so drop me a line if you are thinking about recording and you want to come check out more of my work.

Email - simwk@hotmail.com

Cheers!
Simon.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
Re: Recording!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 01:41:41 AM »
We Neverborners are currently writing our fourth CD at the moment.  The last two were done by Hollywood himself, but as he has evaporated we will be looking around for a place to record.  The writing is still going to take a few more months, but I shall chat more with you as the time grows closer.

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 07:54:11 AM »
That would be fantastic, mate. Keep checking the page periodically for more examples of my work. I've got some really cool stuff on the way!

Cheers buddy.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 02:36:21 AM »
Don't need to.  I have heard enough of your work to know it is good, it all comes down to our budget at the time.

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 06:27:52 PM »
After a bit of a delay the Prescient EP is finally done so to hear a track, click on the link in my original post!