Author Topic: My Heroes!  (Read 4640 times)

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
Re: My Heroes!
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2010, 11:37:00 PM »
Fuck, I'm not religious by any stretch, but I'm tempted to fulfil the fatwa on Rove out myself.

Offline TomC

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 01:45:02 AM »
h8 moslims

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2010, 01:48:58 AM »
H8 EXTREMISM

Offline Harlequin Forest

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2010, 01:51:05 AM »
I got two good friends at uni, ones a muslim and the other a christian (as well as a massive black metal fan, they must be more common than we think). Even though my views are the complete opposite of theirs, I don't care because they are genuinely nice people who I am happy to call friends. My problem has never been with people who practise religion, just with the fundamentalists and organisations, most notably the vatican after this massive child abuse came to light. Also, I fully support the south park boys, who I have an ever growing respect for; freedom of speech should always come before freedom of religion.

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2010, 02:16:22 AM »
freedom of speech should always come before freedom of religion.

Nice.

Offline Bherstuk

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2010, 05:47:53 AM »
I don't understand the deal with this quran thing... I gave it a quick going through it was mostly knock knock jokes.
Down Tempo Enthusiast

Core is shit.

Offline ChuckBilly

• WF Colonel
  • They set him up, he'll bring them down
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2010, 07:27:47 AM »
I think there needs to a line drawn with "free speech". In america free speech is a right..which means that any nutbag can say anything he wants ie. "God hates fags" or KKK guys....which I personally think is fucked up craziness. How about "free speech as long as it derogatory and violent against a certain persons/person"....

The issue here is not free speech but censorship. If south park had their own tv station they could play it as they like..but they dont so tough tittie. Fundamental extremists need to die with extreme prejudice
Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2010, 05:10:41 PM »
Hey ChuckBilly, you're gay! Oh wait I shouldn't be able to say that because it's derogatory. BTW, inciting violence IS a crime even in America so there are certain types of free speech that are not allowed. America is bad though right? It's not like here, I saw this guy who was like calling someone a Jew on YouTube in Sydney and he totally got arrested for it, I was all like "LOL" at that guy. 

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2010, 05:43:17 PM »
sticks and stones. wah wah wah fuckn wah.
Do they think if no one insults their god on tv or radio people arent doing it?

no one really gives two shits, its only because they keep whingeing and bitching about it that people carry on more.

snap the fuck out of it.

And you cant live by the quran, bible, or any other fucking way of life so ridiculously restricted.
If you cant live by the way of life, then youre changing it, and claiming to live by it.

Then youre either a fucking hipocrit or get off your fucking soapbox and have a look at yourself.

Dont though, all this shit makes for great lyrical ideas and topics.  ;D

If we lived in a perfect world, we'd be fucked.