Author Topic: new GROTESQUE track  (Read 7665 times)

Offline BAGMELTER

• WF Private
    • View Profile
    • GROTESQUE
new GROTESQUE track
« on: May 15, 2010, 06:20:29 AM »
GROTESQUE will be releasing our new EP in june just before we head off to indonesia! for THE PLAGUE OF PESTILENCE TOUR.

celebrating the release of our MUSEUM OF HUMAN DESEASE album through out indonesia via XENOPHOBIC records www.myspace.com/xenophobicrecords

2nd june ciwalk bandung (java)
4th june mess auri medan (sumatra)
5th june gedung juang 45 pekan baru (sumatra)
7th june jogjakarta national museum (java)
9th june hangar teras jakarta (java)
12th june bali extreme metal festival denpisar (bali)

playing with one of indo's finest brutal death metal bands DEATH VOMIT

so here's a link where u can listen to a new track.......enjoy  www.myspace.com/grotesqueaustralia

Offline DISASTER666

• WF Colonel
  • Barbarian Steel
    • View Profile
Re: new GROTESQUE track
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 10:48:40 PM »
The track sounds great dudes. You should be way proud of yourselves.
The production sounds much better!!
Trev.... you're outta control!!!

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 02:02:49 AM »
Brutal as fuck guys.  Should be proud of ya efforts.  Coombsy sounds a lot like Nihility-era Sauron which is never a bad thing.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 04:08:56 AM »
Fuck those kicks are fast!

Offline Bherstuk

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 04:46:12 AM »
All i hear is blast beats and guitar sweeps. Ill be in Indonesia at said time you are there might come check it out.
Down Tempo Enthusiast

Core is shit.

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 03:15:10 AM »
Fuuuck.

That sounds way better that Museum era recordings, not that's not saying anything about the old, this is just plain shithot!!

Best of luck in Indo fellas, do Perth proud.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 12:29:00 AM »
Wow very awesome drumming.

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
  • sounds like a bowl of fuck
    • View Profile
    • www.combineddeathtoll.com
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 07:43:24 AM »
 :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Offline ashesinyourmouth

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 05:45:22 PM »
Fucken awesome  :headbang: :headbang:

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 06:31:48 PM »
LOL...

Watching the pro-shot version of 'Omnipitent Antipode' on your myspace page, its about as proffesional as the 2L Sprite bottle that keeps popping up everytime it switches to Simons bass-head camera.

All I can hear in my head is TOM-ROLL, TOM-ROLL, BLAST BEAT, CRASH, TOM-ROLL, SPRITE BOTTLE, BLAST BEAT, CRASH, TOM-ROLL, DOUBLE KICKING, OH ITS THE SPRITE BOTTLE AGAIN, TOM-ROLL.

Seriously good work on the new track boys, some tom rolls, blast beats and double kicks that ill be taking with me to my grave!

Cant wait to hear what the tom rolls will sound like on the final album.

And then maybe the tom rolls on the live DVD?

And then maybe the blast beats on the second album...

Do you think they'll change much?
Mikey performs 'Age of Wonders: March of the Halflings' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy3vrGSvlr8

Mikey performs 'Khariot: Malediction Eclipse' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMYRSokEcKc

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 06:34:06 PM »
hahaha, popcorn time
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline IFRC

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 07:01:34 PM »
LOL...

Watching the pro-shot version of 'Omnipitent Antipode' on your myspace page, its about as proffesional as the 2L Sprite bottle that keeps popping up everytime it switches to Simons bass-head camera.

All I can hear in my head is TOM-ROLL, TOM-ROLL, BLAST BEAT, CRASH, TOM-ROLL, SPRITE BOTTLE, BLAST BEAT, CRASH, TOM-ROLL, DOUBLE KICKING, OH ITS THE SPRITE BOTTLE AGAIN, TOM-ROLL.

Seriously good work on the new track boys, some tom rolls, blast beats and double kicks that ill be taking with me to my grave!

FUCKEN LOL! :rofl:

Pretty keen to see you play kicks or blasts that fast Mikey, you fucken peanut!

Offline Muscles

• WF Colonel
  • Time To Act!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 07:48:42 PM »
LOL...

:thumbdown:

Mikey we all know you play "jazz".. This doesn't put you above every other drummer in Perth.. You are just coming off as an arrogant wanker..

Good work on the new material guys.

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 08:06:22 PM »
LOL...

:thumbdown:

Mikey we all know you play "jazz".. This doesn't put you above every other drummer in Perth.. You are just coming off as an arrogant wanker..

Good work on the new material guys.

Call me an arrogant wanker you shallow wanker... Cant one simply be observant and put his two cents in, afterall i'm sure the Grotesque boys havent noticed the 'VERY out of place' Sprite bottle in their film clip yet. Here I am trying to watch Simon pull off some seriously awesome chunky bass lines and theres as freaking Sprite bottle right there on the floor below him... OH MY GOD ITS SO DISTRACTING!! :)

You'll never get the pleasure of seeing me play kicks or blast beats that fast (unless i'm warming up or making fun of another drummer) because kicks and blasts are so freaking overused in Metal.  What is Derek Roddy or Dave Haley playing in Grotesque now?  If anything i'm complimenting Trev's style by stereotyping it to other 'blast beaty' type drummers! Get over it ya pussy.

Its good drumming... for blast beats and tim-tams.  Good luck trying to get your gear on those tuk-tuk's guys!

Oh and dont look forward when riding on a horse and cart (theres cut up add-a-sack bag underneath the horse to catch the poo!)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 08:23:13 PM by rulezy696 »
Mikey performs 'Age of Wonders: March of the Halflings' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy3vrGSvlr8

Mikey performs 'Khariot: Malediction Eclipse' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMYRSokEcKc

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2010, 11:06:40 PM »
looks like Mikey found the crack pipe again...
Mongeese like results

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 01:20:19 AM »
Hahahahahaha Mikey, one of a kind that fella.    :D

I have been listening to the Alchemont EP a fair bit recently to get some idea of how to review it, so mikey and his drums have been on my mind.  I gave him a nomination for WF awards because his drumming is different, he lives and breathes the drums and so is within his rights to comment on the work of other drummers I reckon.  Nutty as a bowl of cashews he may be, but he is sort of right.  Trev and I have chatted about the Grotesque drumming before, and he is the first to admit that he dedicates the lions share of his drum practice to refining his blasting and perfecting his speed rather than experimenting with more exotic styles.  It is a CHOICE, not a deficiency, and the result is that he plays the fastest kicks I can remember.

To each ther own.

Offline erecshyrinol

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 05:42:08 AM »
Aye, blasting is indeed a choice. Everyone does whatever they want when it comes to playing their instruments, and Trev does a fucking ace job when it comes to his drum style with Grotesque as does Mikey with The Alchemont and Khariot. Neither bands would or would have sound the way they do/did if they had different methods of approach.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Mikey was just laughing at the fact that there's the Sprite bottle hanging round in the clip. He does quite enjoy Grotesque from time to time, it's definitely one of his stand out bands from Perth.

Either way, awesome track guys.  :headbang:

Offline Muscles

• WF Colonel
  • Time To Act!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 06:00:41 AM »
Does it get exhausting defending your drummer all the time?

Offline erecshyrinol

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 06:13:44 AM »
I don't have to defend anyone. Mikey means well, he just puts his point across in a way that most people don't understand or choose not to understand because they think he's the perfect target for cannon fodder.

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
  • Six-Stringer, Doom Bringer
    • View Profile
    • Khariot
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 06:41:41 AM »
song title : CANNON FODDERRRRRRRRRR

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 05:47:53 PM »

Yes.

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 06:06:38 PM »

Yes.

What the fuck, you dont even have a drummer, and that question wasnt directed at you?  ???

My FRIENDS (yes there more than just people who exist in a band that I exist in as well) wouldnt have to defend me if so many people on this website didnt jump to conclusions.

I love the new track guys and I love the Omnipitent Antipode film clip (especially the Sprite bottle).  Trev's drumming is really fast and amazing im glad we have one of you in Perth (as Catalyst or Jez pointed out)

Its good to see that some people understood what my posts where about... to people like Muscles who clearly is misinterpreting everything he reads, dont even try your mind is too basic for mine!

I already knew what to say anyway before my friends came on to elaborate about my prior comments (but a special thanks should be given to them), that just goes to show that my friends know who I am and that I DO mean well!

Once again good luck on tour Grotesque.  LOOK AFTER YOUR GEAR!!!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 06:15:14 PM by rulezy696 »

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2010, 07:02:13 PM »
So basically, don't pay any attention to a word you say, because you don't have the intelligence to properly communicate yourself.

You've got yourself a deal.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2010, 07:10:47 PM »
Jeez, leave the kid alone you lot.   ::)

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2010, 07:13:05 PM »

FUCKEN LOL! :rofl:

Pretty keen to see you play kicks or blasts that fast Mikey, you fucken peanut!

Mmm, did someone say Peanuts.  I love Peanuts!  Mainly Peanut Butter... (although they forgot to use a capital letter because a Peanut is of coarse... A THING!)