Author Topic: Ronnie Johns  (Read 2791 times)

Offline N.O.X

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Ronnie Johns
« on: June 01, 2010, 06:09:08 AM »
The Ronnie Johns Good Times Campfire Jamboree Half Hour (hour and a half) Show : Now In Perth.

This week actually. If you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, have a look for some Ronnie Johns on youutube, fucking hilarious if you ask me!

Hoping I can get tickets to this, was bummed I missed them last time, Tom Green too. :(

Tickets from Bocs. http://www.bocsticketing.com.au/events/ronnie_johns.shtml

While we're here, might as well drop some classic quotes or links.. Probably best known for the 'Chopper' sketches, so heres something else. Simple, but amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3TtG8abTLw&feature=PlayList&p=C550D2104AE08F7B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=15 rude words! omg-lol-etc!  :laugh:

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
Re: Ronnie Johns
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 06:51:30 AM »
The Chopper sketches are insanely awesome. I've never actually seen anything else from the show, haha.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline N.O.X

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 07:09:27 AM »
Worth having a look at in my opinion, see if you dig it. I don't know if it's quite in the same league as the legendary Monty Python's Flying Circus series.. doesn't ever get quite as abstract and I guess it's a different style. - But for modern aussie humour with a great dose of random/what-the-fuckness plus some offensive-to-minority-groups humour, it gets a laugh out of me.

Best Aus comedy I can think of since the ComedyCompany/FastForward/FullFrontal sketches. :clap:

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 09:59:18 AM »
Was a pretty cool show, the Chopper sketches were good but I have know idea how that made it to its own stand alone show. Why would you go and see a full show of a guy pretending to be Chopper when you could actually see the real Chopper's spoken word / stand up and it's just as good and at least somewhat authentic.

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
  • sounds like a bowl of fuck
    • View Profile
    • www.combineddeathtoll.com
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 07:22:13 PM »
Got my ticket.  :yay:

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 12:13:27 AM »
Was a pretty cool show, the Chopper sketches were good but I have know idea how that made it to its own stand alone show. Why would you go and see a full show of a guy pretending to be Chopper when you could actually see the real Chopper's spoken word / stand up and it's just as good and at least somewhat authentic.

Fuck that. Chopper is famous for torturing and killing people. I wouldn't give him my money if he had a gun in my face.

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 12:56:32 AM »
uuhhhhh....yeah you would. *chk chk BOOM*
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 01:17:06 AM »

I met Chop when he came to Gero, shook his hand, had a chat and got a shirt signed. He actually seemed like a decent bloke compared to Mark "Jacko" Jackson, who was an absolute COCK SMOKER!
Mongeese like results

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 01:18:02 AM »

Fuck that. Chopper is famous for torturing and killing people. I wouldn't give him my money if he had a gun in my face.

weren't you the one saying that Carl Williams is a modern day Ned Kelly and should be looked upon as a legend?
Mongeese like results

Offline N.O.X

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 02:36:30 AM »
Which night are you going Simon? I hear tell it's $30 (or so) tonight and tomorrow, but pay isn't until Thursday.. Not sure which night I'll go. Also, what did you select on the bocs site? Which area I mean, stalls or wings, etc..

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
  • Six-Stringer, Doom Bringer
    • View Profile
    • Khariot
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 03:11:40 AM »
^ hey guys, just did the set-up for this and its gonna be sweet. i JUST got home, they were going thru a dress rehearsal as i was leaving and it was funny as fuck! unfortunately im ultimately buggered so ill probably go watch it tomorrow properly. Simon CDT, get ready to be piss urself something crazy

Offline metal_munchkin

• WF Major
  • :)
    • View Profile
    • Facialbook
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 03:30:18 AM »
i wanted to go to this :( but no job = no funds.
"Mr Murphy, would you come over by the board?"

"No, that's alright. I'll take the zero."

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 04:29:35 AM »

weren't you the one saying that Carl Williams is a modern day Ned Kelly and should be looked upon as a legend?
Burnt.  ;D

Offline The_Peeper

• WF Colonel
  • Peace and fucking... Believe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 04:48:39 AM »
The Chopper sketches are insanely awesome. I've never actually seen anything else from the show, haha.
Hmmm , I always found it more an impersonation of Eric Bana impersonating Chopper  :err:
Fraternally bound to haunt swollen distended bodies
Their chemical reactions clash amidst rank autopsies...
NH2(CH2)4NH2...Putrescine!
C5H14N2...Cadaverine!

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 06:55:16 AM »

We're you the one who said CW should rot in hell with implied seriousness? Yet Chopper is a good bloke because he's got a more likable personality.