Author Topic: Warning.  (Read 32759 times)

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Warning.
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2010, 05:18:53 PM »
eish!  ...that's for sure...masochistic at the least
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2010, 05:53:15 PM »
Like I said Jez, don't consider any threat to be idle. Keep everything that he sends you and act ASAP

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2010, 06:02:43 PM »
I decided to do this the smart way.  

I made a call to the cops this morning to register the problem, and they said that if I have enough evidence they can have him charged.  I have a fair bit already, including the original threat, the half-threat about the nailbomb and the rest of his insane ramblings.  The posting of my address is the clincher and is enough to have him picked up by the cops, but I haven't got that proof because the guys have been thoughfully deleting it, but next time he posts it could someone give me a link before they delete it?  Once I have enough evidence - and assuming the shit keeps coming - I will make an official report.

All his photos have been catalogued as evidence that he is a fruitcake, and his online confession about abusing hallucagenic drugs was very interesting to the cop I spoke to.  I also spoke to my mate's solicitor about a restraining order just now.  He says it isn't his speciality but he ran me through the process and it is way easy.  As far as the law stands, a existing restraining order can have names added to it at any point, you just have to speak to the original magistrate and show the evidence, so if anyone else feels that they would like a guarantee that he never come near you again or contact you in any way, feel free to drop me a line to discuss it.

I never really dealt with cops before, but now that I have done it I don't feel anywhere near as dirty as I thought I would.  It is different when you know the cop personally, it feels less like being a dog.

I also found out my exact rights as to self defence.  As long as it is within the bounds of my property, I am legally allowed to use "Whatever force I feel is necessary" to protect myself and my family.  Considering the weight of evidence I have here, I feel that the force I deem necessary may be quite a bit.  Unfortunately, my dogs have no rights whatseoever.

Other than the threats, this situation has worked out really well for me, I have met a lot of new mates and reconnected with some older ones, all of whom have offered nothing but support and advice, and in some cases muscle.  One even offered to spend a few nights here just in case of trouble.  That's the Perth metal scene in a diorama, we hang together and have each other's backs, and troublemakers are outcasts.  Fucking glad to be here, and I think under the circumstances I may have to reconsider my promise to never host another party again.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 07:32:09 PM by Catalyst »

Offline blaaah

• WF Colonel
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2010, 06:11:14 PM »
Hey Jez, keep in mind that he has been lurking these forums and reading everything you have been saying

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2010, 06:48:45 PM »
Really?  I thought once you are banned from a site your IP address was locked out too.  It never occurred to me that he might be reading this topic and spying on us, but in retrospect it should be obvious.   He is so fucked up he is probably loving every minute of it. 

Oh well, the fact that he can read the things we all are saying and still keeps at it just proves that he needs help.  If only he could see it himself.

Offline blaaah

• WF Colonel
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2010, 06:49:52 PM »
i think munchkin said he made a comment to her about something posted in here, but yeah, using a proxy is really easy these days, pretty much impossible from banning people if they know what they are doing

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2010, 07:00:31 PM »
Jez, just beat the fuck out of him and it'll be over. Seriously.

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2010, 07:22:11 PM »

Fine in theory, but that's not how real life works.

Imagine how it would look in the papers; skinny twenty something with a mental illness severely beaten by an angry thirty something brick shithouse with a chip on his shoulder.

Jez has gone about it the absolute right way

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2010, 07:26:04 PM »
PMed you Nick.

Oh yeah, my lady spent an hour online this morning communicating with the dudes who moderate Facebook.  She has cited enough evidence against him that they should be willing to get rid of him completely, so it will become a hell of a lot harder then for him to keep harrassing people.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 07:39:23 PM by Catalyst »

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2010, 07:50:06 PM »

All his photos have been catalogued as evidence that he is a fruitcake, and his online confession about abusing hallucagenic drugs was very interesting to the cop I spoke to.

If everyone was held responsible to the full extent of the law concerning statements they make on the net then many of us would be in serious trouble.

I saw a thread on Perthbands.com recently called "Blatant Drug Deal".
A guy was openly asking for acid, speed and other shit. What did the cops care?

It means fuck all.

It's much better to make a friends than fuel fights. It's one more person watching your back and one less person you need to watch out for. I do sympathise though Jez. I've had a few crazy drugfucked people threaten me and my family. In one case I did end up being hospitalised with serious injuries protecting the people I care about most. The cunt beat the shit out my sister so I beat the shit out of him. BUT... he came back with weapons....  When I thought it done and was dealt with.

The best thing to do is end it quietly on the best terms possible.

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • The problem with Perth metal.
    • View Profile
    • Iron Guardian Industries
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2010, 08:05:56 PM »
Jez, just to clear things up, Russel posted his own address, not your address. I removed the post as it wasn't related to the Metal Party Bus.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2010, 08:36:12 PM »
That is a relief.  And it changes the facts dramatically, in fact this whole page is wrong.  Just a simple misscommunication between a couple of my mates and suddenly shit gets blown right out of proportion.  THAT is why he should just keep his head doen and let this go away, cos right now I am willing to believe anything about him.  Sorry about the misinformation there people. 
It also means that I have made a false statement to the police which I will rectify immediately, I certainly don't need THAT sort of trouble.  Curse you internet.   >:(

That said, there are other odd things at play here.  Anyone who was at my place on New Years or can read a phone book can find my place, and the neighbours told me today that they saw a large blue sedan, not a recent model in our street acting suspiciously a couple of days ago.  One guy in it and he fucked off quick when he realised he was being watched.

After making enquiries, it seems that Sedaal owns a blue large sedan and not a recent model.  

The neighbours thought the car they spotted might have been an LTD, and if the facts I am being presented with are true, then Sedaal owns a Berlina.  But there are some similarities there for sure.  

To be honest, I would imagine that it is conincidence, there must be 20 000 dark blue sedans in Perth.  When there is a boogeyman around, you see them under every bush.l

« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 08:58:30 PM by Catalyst »

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2010, 08:59:42 PM »
Jez it takes two to tango.

You're fuelling his fire because you love a good drama and your minions getting in on the act and "reporting" back to you aren't doing you any favours.

Of course he can read everything you say, why do you think you're still the centre of his attention?  You've made it clear that you've got enough mates that have your back, and he has obviously got none.  What do you really think he's gonna do?

Remember HairyDogTrumpet? 
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2010, 09:03:01 PM »
Hahahha not really?  Please elaborate, I'm sure it is something stupid I have done.   ;D 

But you are right.  Fuck him, let him ramble, let him say what he wants.  He hasn't got the balls to touch me or mine, and at least now he has no more mates to poison.

I'm done with the prick.   

Offline ChuckBilly

• WF Colonel
  • They set him up, he'll bring them down
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2010, 09:04:28 PM »
Jez you did the right thing about calling the police, just keep updating them with everything that is happening. If you call enough I'm sure they will act.

I agree with Grim in that its best to end it in as good as terms as possible. If that means using a third party such as the police, then so be it. Some people are just looking for an excuse to fight...dont give him one, like Lou says
Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2010, 09:17:17 PM »
I don't know if you had much to do with the HDT drama, but he upset a few girls online and at a gig, which turned into a myspace/wf to and fro and ended in a restraining order.  The guy talked some shit but he wouldn't hurt a fly yet the hearsay and bullshit that was flying around online was dragged on and in the end - no-one has heard shit from him or the people he bothered. 

Pretty much the same thing here - idle threats from mentally unstable/attention whores/people who love a good drama fuelled by the bystanders of this scene (myself included).

Like someone else mentioned, Manson cut himself up, Van Gogh chopped his ear off, some guys from Impact Winter used to slash themselves up for lols - its pretty clear this guy thinks of himself as a tortured genius, more than likely he's gonna hurt himself before he touches you or your family.
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »

I also found out my exact rights as to self defence.  As long as it is within the bounds of my property, I am legally allowed to use "Whatever force I feel is necessary" to protect myself and my family.  Considering the weight of evidence I have here, I feel that the force I deem necessary may be quite a bit.  Unfortunately, my dogs have no rights whatseoever.

I have always wondered about this. I sleep with a knife next to my bed just in case someone jumps through my window in the middle of the night and never knew whether I would be prosecuted for using it. Did they say anything about when you are not on your own property, i.e. if someone tries to car jack me or attack me in my car, can I legally crack them over the head with my Tyre iron?

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2010, 09:25:38 PM »
Yep. Totally.  I'm forgetting about him as we speak.

I didn't know anything at all about the HairyDogTrumpet thing, was before I had the net maybe?
Now tell the truth, how were YOU involved.  The TRUTH!!!

Hahahahaha   ;D

I have always wondered about this. I sleep with a knife next to my bed just in case someone jumps through my window in the middle of the night and never knew whether I would be prosecuted for using it. Did they say anything about when you are not on your own property, i.e. if someone tries to car jack me or attack me in my car, can I legally crack them over the head with my Tyre iron?

No idea.  I would imagine that it is illegal to have anything in your car that is more lethal than a ping pong ball.  That said, I PERSONALLY think that you would be better having a weapon in the car and possibly getting booked for it that needing one and not having it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 09:29:18 PM by Catalyst »

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2010, 09:29:45 PM »
Also beating him up as mentioned and as you probably already know is foolish. You'll probably end up in jail given the amount of documentation on this site and elsewhere. Then your family is left alone to defend themselves against a more pissed off mentaloid.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2010, 09:31:00 PM »
Tyre irons come with the car though so that's always a good excuse for having one.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2010, 10:14:49 PM »
Tyre irons come with the car though so that's always a good excuse for having one.

they're usually kept in the boot with the jack and/or spare wheel though. I dont think its factory standard to have them under the drivers seat.
Mongeese like results

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2010, 10:45:11 PM »

Fine in theory, but that's not how real life works.

Imagine how it would look in the papers; skinny twenty something with a mental illness severely beaten by an angry thirty something brick shithouse with a chip on his shoulder.

Jez has gone about it the absolute right way
Especialy in this day and age. It's virtualy illegal to bash someone these days.

Offline this_present_chaos

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2010, 10:53:09 PM »

Someone explained this too me not long ago.  If your house is broken into and you believe your life, your wife's, child's or sister's lives are in danger, you may use what ever force is necessary to protect yourself or family.  If they break into a house that has young children living in it, it is upgraded to aggravated burglary automatically.

As far as having  weapons in your car, Im not 100% sure but my understanding is it's all about time, place and circumstance. Ie 4 blokes in a car with baseball bats at 2am Vs 4 blokes with baseballs bats, baseball gloves, baseballs and dressed in training gear at 6pm.  Having a tyre iron under your seat opposed to in your boot is a weird circumstance to explain.  On this note a big pole in your boot 'to help with leverage' while taking wheels nuts off is generally accepted, but maybe not if its under your seat again.  You just need to be able to explain why you have a screwdriver in your glove-box or nail gun on the passenger seat...perhaps your an electrician or a carpenter?  but if thats the case again at 2am on a weekend, you might be in trouble.

Offline chancellorisgod

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Original Sin Photography
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2010, 08:48:47 AM »
Tyre iron under the seat is a grey area but you can get away with it - i've had cops question me about them before when searching my car and I've just told them it was in there cos my boot was broken at the time. The burden of proof is on them at the end of the day, so long as you haven't got a bowie knife under your seat you're usually OK.

Someone explained this too me not long ago.  If your house is broken into and you believe your life, your wife's, child's or sister's lives are in danger, you may use what ever force is necessary to protect yourself or family.  If they break into a house that has young children living in it, it is upgraded to aggravated burglary automatically.

As far as having  weapons in your car, Im not 100% sure but my understanding is it's all about time, place and circumstance. Ie 4 blokes in a car with baseball bats at 2am Vs 4 blokes with baseballs bats, baseball gloves, baseballs and dressed in training gear at 6pm.  Having a tyre iron under your seat opposed to in your boot is a weird circumstance to explain.  On this note a big pole in your boot 'to help with leverage' while taking wheels nuts off is generally accepted, but maybe not if its under your seat again.  You just need to be able to explain why you have a screwdriver in your glove-box or nail gun on the passenger seat...perhaps your an electrician or a carpenter?  but if thats the case again at 2am on a weekend, you might be in trouble.

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2010, 04:28:28 PM »

You probably would be prosecuted, but stand a lot lower chance of it if you're female.
You are allowed to use whatever (equal) force you feel is necessary to remove someone from your property or diffuse a situation.
Two people in fisty-cuffs is not usually a problem. Hacking someone with a weapon for jumping through your window is generallt not ok, and you will be in the shit for it.

Ultimately, the 'reasonable force' thing is very grey, and its what a jury considers reasonable - not yourself.

Like my instructor always used to say though - Its better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. In this day and age you never know whos carrying what, especially on the street, and the smartest way is simply not to even be there.

One police officer I know said that if you answer the front door with a knife wrapped in a teatowel, you can argue that you were washing the dishes when the intruder came knocking - His bad luck.