Author Topic: Warning.  (Read 32745 times)

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
Warning.
« on: June 03, 2010, 08:34:59 AM »
I wanted to warn you all about a possibly dangerous person in the Metal Scene.

On Western Front he calls himself "Sedaal" and on Facebook "Russell Lowe".   Tonight he got hyped up on whatever and decided to start some shit on facebook, apparently it is all based on something said on Western Front a month back or something, not long before he got banned for being a dick.  Whatever the excuse, he messaged me about 15 times with his usual pointless insults, but I couldn't be fucked with him and his crap so I told him to fuck himself and that I would be a bad dude to try to antagonise, and to avoid an escalation I blocked him, but he decided that that wasn't good enough, harrassing my wife on her facebook account and hounding me by other means.  

As if that wasn't enough, he went as far as to threaten my wife and kids with violence.  

At first I was angry and wanted to take steps to protect my family, but after I asked around on Facebook and elsewhere it has come to light that he has done this many times before to other people, mainly the girls.  It seems that he has made a lot of enemies in this same way, provoking an argument and antagonising the situation until he can threaten people with violence, and that he is obsessed with knives and takes a lot of acid, a very unsafe combination.  Much of this is hearsay of course, but I can tell you now that I have known some unstable people and he reminds me of them big time.  One of them was my best mate at school, and he just snapped one day and is doing life for murder.  

It has also come out that he is very aggressive to women and at least one restraining order has been put on him by one of our own metal ladies.  Apparently he likes to threaten people and not just a few, intimidating and abusing women is something he is known for.  From what I am being told he suffers from delusions also, and believes he is evil and does these things to prove it.  He loves the attention he gets from his behavior and I don't want to encourage him here, but it is possible that he not well and I would advise you all to have nothing to do with him.

This is NOT a joke, I am genuinely appalled by his comments and the things I am hearing from others and I think it is the right thing to do to warn you all, especially the ladies.  What you choose to do with this information is up to you, but my lady has decided to talk to the cops tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 05:28:08 PM by Catalyst »

Offline Cunty the Sardine

• WF Major
    • View Profile
Re: Warning.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 09:35:34 AM »
That makes me stabby.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 03:42:18 PM »
I thought I was the only one... he gave up talking to me pretty fast, but yeah, pretty much did make some subtle threats. Whatever.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 04:20:29 PM »
Poor fella needs a hug.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 05:04:51 PM »
Poor fella needs a straightjacket.  

There were more messages sent last night to my lady, and they are creepy as Hell.  He keeps going on about how we really should listen to his demo and that people are all just jealous of his success. (?) There's more gibberish too, like that I apparently hate my life and am a failure, its all very demented stuff.  The messages that are the spookiest are the ones which don't make any sense at all.

It's freeky being the in focus of a basket case, the guy needs to check himself into hospital.  He keeps doing this shit and eventually he's gonna come up against the wrong person, and they are gonna off him.  10 years ago I would have gotten a crew together and dealt with this guy, but that aint me anymore.  From speaking to people about him I have found out that he is a sad little weed with few friends, no female companionship, lives with his mummy, mental and drug problems and his only joy is bullying people on Facebook.  

He needs to be pitied and avoided, not bashed.  
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 05:25:35 PM by Catalyst »

Offline chancellorisgod

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Original Sin Photography
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 06:42:43 PM »
Perhaps Alexi could spread some more light on this - IIRC this guy is/was the singer for Alexi's BM project.

Offline Oiseau

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 07:30:34 PM »
Keep all of his messages and threats that are in writing, and record the time and date etc of any phone calls or visits. If you can get a restraining order for your family, do it, you don't want to take any chances with this clown. Would probably be a good idea for everyone he's hassled to keep everything too for a while,  incase he decides to go back and become more of a problem down the track. No one should have to feel scared going about their daily lives.
I ate one anchovy. And that is why i did not eat two anchovies.

Offline Bherstuk

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 07:57:33 PM »
Perhaps Alexi could spread some more light on this - IIRC this guy is/was the singer for Alexi's BM project.

It was Eric not Russ, Russ did guest vocals in Alexis old band
Down Tempo Enthusiast

Core is shit.

Offline chancellorisgod

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Original Sin Photography
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 08:11:50 PM »
Yeah I was mistaken, was Diachrone not Ancient Dawn.

Offline metal_munchkin

• WF Major
  • :)
    • View Profile
    • Facialbook
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 08:25:15 PM »
this guy is the biggest piece of shit ever. and personally, i think he needs a smack in the fucking face. he sounds like he should be best friends with my ex boyfriend. on myspace he has pictures of him with cuts all on his arm and blood running down AHAHAHAHAHAHAH GTFO.

when i saw a picture he posted of someone i sent him a message saying how immature and inappropriate it was, he replied abusing me and and making weak threats and saying all this gay lame shit. made me laugh. then he turned around a few days later being disgustingly nice to me and offering to give me a copy of hi shitty cd. wtf? he said hi to me at the wardaemonic/mhorgl launch but i ignored him. then after the gig he messaged me on FB saying 'oh im so sorry i didnt give you a copy of my cd, but you didnt seem to interested' of course i dont give a shit about your shit music.

HELLO PSYCHO.

i think he is a weak pathetic loser, feel free to punch him because he will probably piss his pants, run to his computer and then abuse you.
"Mr Murphy, would you come over by the board?"

"No, that's alright. I'll take the zero."

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 08:43:32 PM »
i think Russ is a pretty cool guy.  eh initmidates people and doesnt afraid of anything

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 09:18:13 PM »
Poser on acid.

woo

Nuff said.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 09:40:30 PM »
i think Russ is a pretty cool guy.  eh initmidates people and doesnt afraid of anything
I aint afraid of anything much either, but my lady IS upset by this shit and that makes me very angry.  Take a look at the evidence, this guy is fucked up and terrorises women for fun, and you look up to him for that?   It figures.

Thanks for all the personal messages, never had such a full box to read through.  It is good to have mates at your back.
And all the stories, how many people hate this guy?  

Whatever shit he was on seems to have worn off now, and the messages have stopped.  Maybe he has decided to pull his head in, maybe not.  Either way, on advice we have decided to leave the cops out of it at this stage, at least on an official level.  Some people I know are gonna keep a close eye on my home and family for a few nights, but they reckon that they have experience with this type of shit and 99% of the time it is all just wind.  Besides, they reminded us that in the past I have had far more dangerous confrontations with the local tribes and yet I always walked out of those situations just fine.

I WAS gonna have to pull out of this gig for this weekend because my lady is afraid that I would cop a knife in the back or something, but that is no longer going to be an issue.  

So I will see you there.

Thanks again all of those who messaged me.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 09:49:42 PM by Catalyst »

Offline metal_munchkin

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • Facialbook
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 09:45:40 PM »
dont worry jez, cunts like him only talk shit. i know for a fact that everyone hates him and the few people who do like him are really put off by what he is doing to people.

Offline metal_munchkin

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • Facialbook
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2010, 09:48:11 PM »
LOL annnnnnnnnd he just sent me a message on facebook thanking me for what i said on here.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 09:57:23 PM »
Sorry that you are now receiving abuse from this guy again because of this Munchy, keep me up to date with any threats he might make towards you please.

Offline metal_munchkin

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • Facialbook
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 10:03:24 PM »
thanks Jez, its cool. he is just trying to intimidate me. and he is failing badly. people need to know about this psycho, so i think you did the right thing about warning all of us about what he is trying to do to people.

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
  • Six-Stringer, Doom Bringer
    • View Profile
    • Khariot
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 12:35:39 AM »
yar this is sad. fortunately for me i have no connections with this guy whatsoever, but lets just say that though he may be dangerous and has a very disturbing mental outlook - burning him at the stake like we all did the fuckin Squatch - probably wont help with his self confidence and mental state...
...and though i know i may be being abit hypocritical, coz im not about to go be his buddy coz everyone isnt, the poor douche probably just wants a friend but really isnt going to get any now. his reach for attention was poorly chosen and hes brought this upon himself. and hopefully it isnt a case of misinterpretation. is there really any chance of him redeeming himself at this point?
so yeah, i hate violence and threats against women and children, and that shouldve never slipped out of his mouth, whether it was just bulltalk or serious. u got +1 more backup in me.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 12:43:17 AM »
from one caring husband/father to another... any threats against my family, no matter how idle and pathetic they seem will be taken seriously by me, and I will do ANYTHING to make sure that shit goes no further. If I recall correctly, he made some snide remark about raping my children in a thread when he first burst his way onto WF and that was the last straw for me, whether he was joking or not. This guy might have a fucked up mental state or some problems with his grey matter, but to make threats like this to your family, Jez.... a dirt nap is all someone like this deserves; not pity or reasoning.
Mongeese like results

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 01:00:45 AM »
You are always too nice VN dude.  Always seeing the good in people.  

But maybe you are right.  Those of you who remember me from ten years ago on WF would remember that I was a basketcase too back then, always in trouble, always wanting to fight everyone.  Having my life become so much better for me in general took the worst of my homocidal urges away and having children made me a bit more patient.  Getting off the dexies and living better made me less likely to get violent over stupid shit like this, but ultimately it took a bit of a jolt to make me realise what a prick I had become and to pull my head in.  When I was at my worst though, people were always too scared to tell me that I was being a shithead, the few that did like Louise I thought were enemies and tried to destroy them, it was years later that I relised the truth and since then I really respect that little savage.

Apparently Sedaal is about 28 now, the age known as Bull-Moose in blokes in which you are about as unstable and aggressive as you will ever be.  Maybe he needed a jolt himself to get him to take note of the way people see him, and just maybe he can pull himself together and stop being such a nightmare. The fact that he has decided to stop trying to escalate this shit gives me hope that maybe he is salvageable.  If he keeps to himself for a few days I will ask Daz to delete this topic, and I am glad that I was able to keep my lady from involving the cops.  

Offline metal_munchkin

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • Facialbook
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 01:04:41 AM »
...and though i know i may be being abit hypocritical, coz im not about to go be his buddy coz everyone isnt, the poor douche probably just wants a friend

he told me on FB he didnt want friends....

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 01:05:11 AM »
I'll eat him.

Offline metal_munchkin

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • Facialbook
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2010, 01:06:24 AM »
^^^ ahahahahahah

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2010, 01:11:07 AM »
Just scored myself a #32 mincer, a big hand cranked 6 kilogram fucker of a manual kitchen appliance. With a bit of grunt, I can turn 60 kilos of meat into mince in about one and three quarter hours.

I just bought some sausage funnels too.

I've got six metres of hog casings in the fridge.

Anyone down for a barbecue?

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2010, 01:11:39 AM »
I remember giving some bloke who used the moniker cheezemunkey a bit of a hammering from time to time :)
Mongeese like results