Author Topic: Warning.  (Read 32914 times)

Offline Zarrix

• WF Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Last.FM Profile
Re: Warning.
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2010, 10:33:52 PM »
Had a look at this guy's Facebook page. Found some very strange things.

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
  • Hatefueled.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2010, 11:25:29 PM »
He just spammed the metal party bus event wall with more pointless crap.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=124724940879601&ref=ts
:) but hes in the list for not attending! yay! :P
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 11:28:56 PM by hatefueled »

-Wednesday.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2010, 11:32:39 PM »
Actually russ was a pretty cool dude while i knew him.

He must have snapped.

Too much acid?

Wait... this isn't the same Russ that I've met a few times through you is it? The one that was at Blake's bday party, that I ended up spraying with the hose? I can't see that being the case, but still, this is Perth...

Was that the same night Aleksi walked into a screen door?

Most likely, but I don't recall witnessing that... haha.

Yeah as I stated earlier the guy was completely fine and level headed about a year and a half ago when i used to chat to him.

Then we just gradually lost contact, no fucking idea what it was. He had sent me some weird messages too, we just stopped talking. Then he would be weird if i approached him at gigs.

All things aside though, i did have a large amount of respect for russ about 1.5 years ago.

And i've never seen someone have a personality shift over night, but i find it absolutely enthralling that he is showing threatening behavior in a scene so small and taking it upon himself to make it personal at the same time.

Yeah, I concur, he seemed like a really cool guy back when I met him... ???
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2010, 11:53:27 PM »
He just spammed the metal party bus event wall with more pointless crap.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=124724940879601&ref=ts
:) but hes in the list for not attending! yay! :P

I've blocked the twit so I can't read his crap.  Anything I should know about, or just the usual empty-headed prattle?

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2010, 11:58:32 PM »
' Facebook is mine as well as this pathetic city. Feed on my hate and spread it ...slaves
 You are the virus
What If I sent in a clown with nail bombs....threat, threat ,threaten
This is my town, hehehehehehe'
..so yeah the usual. not that i know him. just glad hes probly not gonna be there to spoil the night for anyone.

-Wednesday.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2010, 12:07:10 AM »
Can you get people sectioned in WA? Surely this guy has drug induced schizophrenia. He shows all the symptoms, his thoughts are not linear he has delusions of grandeur and he obviously has lost all social skills and ability to interact with others. Not only is he self harming but he's threatening to harm others. The requirement of being committed in most places is the potential to harm yourself or others, he's already harmed himself and the longer he fantasizes about hurting other people the more likely he will act. I feel sorry for this guy he obviously has some serious issues. I think a better authority to go to than the police could be the mental health board or whatever. Maybe some of his former friends instead of denouncing him for his actions should be trying to get him the help he needs.  

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2010, 12:14:13 AM »
Yeah, it all seems really bizarre. Back when he was spamming all over WF with nonsense I think he messaged me as well, and was basically asking to be banned etc, so I gave him what he asked for.. it wasn't until after that I found out who it actually was.

I'd actually been at get togethers where he'd been.. in fact he came to a couple of my parties, and he always seemed like a really polite and nice bloke, if anything more than the average joe. So it came as quite a surprise. Then I wondered if it was some kind of 'stage personality' for his band, until all the extra stuff and crazy behaviour came to light.

If it is drug related then that is a shame and seems to be one of the more extreme changes I've seen before. In any respect it is still not acceptable behaviour and hopefully he wakes up to himself, sooner rather than later.

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2010, 12:17:04 AM »
I had a pretty good talk about music with Russel a while ago when he was interested in buying a kit from me - which he ultimately did.

He was (at that point in time) a pretty grounded guy with a serious intent to make the best music he good.
He was polite and a cool guy. To be honest, I kinda wished there were more like him.

It would indeed be a shame if this is not the personality he carries with him today.

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2010, 12:21:51 AM »
Woah I only just realised who this guy is?!

I remember having a great conversation with him at the Railway about a year or two ago, having never met him before. Seemed completely normal, a polite and all round nice guy.

If you believe him to be a genuine threat to himself (which is evident from the cutting photos) or others (threats should never be considered idle) he can possibly be involuntarily admitted under section 26(1b) of the WA mental health act; however it isn't as simple as it sounds. I've done this before, so if you are concerned about Russ then give me a PM and I'll let you know the steps I went through.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 12:24:41 AM by Ingasm »

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2010, 01:04:22 AM »
That gibberish he posted above is typical of the shit he was spouting at me, and yesterday he started in on Dan from Sins.  The guy is twisted right outa shape and needs to be put away.  I pity him, but I hate him too.  In truth - and go ahead and jugde me harshly if you wish - I would be equally happy with him receiving medical treatment or a pick axe in the head, just as long as he stops harrassing my friends and family.

Offline amy

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2010, 01:07:26 AM »
he hasnt hassled me, just a really close friend. he ended his friendship with me because i didnt approve of his actions and behaviour.

Offline Zarrix

• WF Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2010, 01:08:51 AM »
Sure hope he isn't going to be anywhere near tonight's event.  If I were attending, I would be just a little bit vigilant , you just don't know how someone in such an unstable mental state will act.

I've decided to block this guy too, don't want to have to deal with a person in such a state.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 01:14:26 AM by Zarrix »

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2010, 02:24:20 AM »
Trust me dude, we have things in place to deal with this nutball, should he choose to make an appearance.  I hope he does, a roomful of witnesses would help to get him committed.   But thanks.

Amy mate, sorry about that.  The rumour mill isn't always 100% accurate.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2010, 04:37:14 AM »
Just scored myself a #32 mincer, a big hand cranked 6 kilogram fucker of a manual kitchen appliance. With a bit of grunt, I can turn 60 kilos of meat into mince in about one and three quarter hours.

I just bought some sausage funnels too.

I've got six metres of hog casings in the fridge.

Anyone down for a barbecue?

:rofl: :drool:

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2010, 04:39:19 AM »
what a shame to be led down such a path...for his skull's sake lets hope he quits this act before its to late
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2010, 01:52:02 AM »
So, Russ would like me to forward the new additions to the bus page here, probably so those that blocked him can hear what he has to say:

How'd your gig go Jez, didnt wet your pants ;) I kindly offered you my demo, that's when you blocked me on facesook. My voice will be heard

My IQ is most likely higher than you all...147

Only narrow minded people are afraid of drugs. I dont do meth, but weed and acid are fantastic..great for creating music and art. Mentally unstable? I could learn to be an engineer within a year or two

'End Game'

Plus Jez, I've never fought anyone..never had to because in every situation I'm smart enough to avoid confrontation, you sound much more aggressive unto others than I. And for the record...I live alone and have had many female partners...and I'm bold enough to face you, but you cower from me on WF? Big man

-Wednesday.

Offline DamoESP

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2010, 03:00:44 AM »
lol hook line and sinker?

Tis be fishing season.
Check out our band, Arkarion:
http://www.arkarion.com

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2010, 04:07:02 AM »

Awesome stuff.   This guy is completely off his rocker.   ;D

"Cowering on WF"?  In comparison to what, facebook?  Is there a difference?
"Bold enough to face me?"  I can't get my head around this at all.  Was there some doubt as to exactly where I was last night?
"Kindly offered his demo"?  In between the threats of violence towards my family, I believe he did indeed.
"Smart enough to avoid confrontation"?  Confrontation from behind a monitor is still confrontation, just way more gutless.
"Mentally Unstable? I could learn to...."?  Sure, stable people aways post pics of their own cut wrists and deface pics of women.
"My IQ is most likely higher than you all"?  Possibly, who can say?  If it stands for "Insanity Quotient" then I'll buy it.
"Only narrow minded people are afraid of drugs"? Or people who see that drug abuse turns good people into psychopaths.
"great for creating music and art"  Sure, if you can handle it.  Those who can't fuck up their lives and require restraining orders.
"I don't do meth"?  Not according to a couple of his former friends.  They said his shit started fucking up when he first hit the pipe.
" I have had many female partners"  So I hear.  I have spoken to a few of them, they hate him now.
"End Game"?  I wish that were so, but it just keeps on going, doesn't it?

"Didn't wet your pants"  Actually, even THAT is wrong.  I was busting for a piss so much on the way home that I might have a bit.   ;D

Aah fuck him.  Much as this has been a ball, I am in way too good a mood at the moment to give  a fuck.   :) :) :)

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2010, 04:29:47 AM »
So, Russ would like me to forward the new additions to the bus page here, probably so those that blocked him can hear what he has to say:

How'd your gig go Jez, didnt wet your pants ;) I kindly offered you my demo, that's when you blocked me on facesook. My voice will be heard

My IQ is most likely higher than you all...147

Only narrow minded people are afraid of drugs. I dont do meth, but weed and acid are fantastic..great for creating music and art. Mentally unstable? I could learn to be an engineer within a year or two

'End Game'

Plus Jez, I've never fought anyone..never had to because in every situation I'm smart enough to avoid confrontation, you sound much more aggressive unto others than I. And for the record...I live alone and have had many female partners...and I'm bold enough to face you, but you cower from me on WF? Big man

no one gives a shit what he has to say

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2010, 05:09:27 AM »
Does anyone remember that QueefGiblet guy? It's all starting to sound very familiar. Just like recycling episodes of Home and Away. After a while people forget the past and caught up in the 'latest drama'. Which in reality is probably the continuation of a personal need for drama. Anyone?

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2010, 06:00:55 AM »
you are onto something there Grim

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2010, 09:34:23 AM »
 :hmm: He might be able to help me with the corella problem.  :P

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2010, 10:03:31 AM »
Moral of the story?

"Drugs are bad, mmkay?"

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2010, 04:44:17 PM »
The word has gotten back to me that he has now started posting my address on a public forum as a further implied threat to my family.  Rowland and Hatefueled are keeping tabs on it and that is good of them, but for fuck's sake, is this shit ever gonna end?  I don't understand what he wants from me.  To unblock him?  Why, so he can send me 20 posts a day about how smart he is and how shit I am?  What is that gonna accomplish exactly?  

Well, enough of this shit.  If something isn't done about this by those that care about him then I am going to have to take steps to protect my family.

EDIT:  THIS ENDS UP TO BE A MISTAKE!  THE ADDRESS POSTED WAS HIS OWN, NOT MINE!  SORRY!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 08:59:58 PM by Catalyst »

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2010, 04:47:23 PM »
posting your address on a public forum? Thats stepping over the mark, and he knows it. Maybe deep down he wants to be locked up, and this is his way of achieving that. He picked the wrong person though.... he's more likely to get fucked up, rather than locked up.
Mongeese like results