Author Topic: Warning.  (Read 32890 times)

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • The problem with Perth metal.
    • View Profile
    • Iron Guardian Industries
Re: Warning.
« Reply #250 on: July 02, 2010, 06:29:39 AM »
fuck yeh, me too!!!!!!
...oh wait... im playing.  ;D

Always helps if you turn up to your own gigs :P

Offline erecshyrinol

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 02, 2010, 09:37:06 PM »
fuck yeh, me too!!!!!!
...oh wait... im playing.  ;D

Always helps if you turn up to your own gigs :P

Wait, what? There's a gig on tonight? Who's playing? :D

Offline Boeijen

• WF Colonel
  • It's all great!
    • View Profile
    • Mark Boeijen profile
« Reply #252 on: July 09, 2010, 06:23:58 AM »
I just watched that "Until the light takes us"...just confirmed to me again for the millionth time that blackmetal heads are fucking losers.

Most of them are...that whole genre has a pathetic and inaccurate stigma

You...the drummer for one of the most arrogant musicians in Perth....Dani Estrin of Voyager. Hahahahaha...your band,

apart from Simone and Alex......is a joke.

Why don't you visit www.myspace.com/sedaal      for yourself Mark...

yeah my band is shit, it sucks, we're gay, etc heard it all before whatever we all know this   ;D

To be honest, I actually quite liked the documentary. And I don't think you could've had two better interviewees than that of Fenriz and Varg. Whilst Frost came across as a depressed but vain fuck and the comments added by Immortal, who were obviously only there for a bit of black metal street cred, added next to nothing to whole arguement, the content was actually quite to the bone. Just sucks that they never add the fact that they were all junkies to begin with which is what makes the church burnings and murder's more believable.

Musician

Offline chancellorisgod

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Original Sin Photography
« Reply #253 on: July 09, 2010, 03:43:53 PM »
I just watched that "Until the light takes us"...just confirmed to me again for the millionth time that blackmetal heads are fucking losers.

Most of them are...that whole genre has a pathetic and inaccurate stigma

You...the drummer for one of the most arrogant musicians in Perth....Dani Estrin of Voyager. Hahahahaha...your band,

apart from Simone and Alex......is a joke.

Why don't you visit www.myspace.com/sedaal      for yourself Mark...

yeah my band is shit, it sucks, we're gay, etc heard it all before whatever we all know this   ;D

To be honest, I actually quite liked the documentary. And I don't think you could've had two better interviewees than that of Fenriz and Varg. Whilst Frost came across as a depressed but vain fuck and the comments added by Immortal, who were obviously only there for a bit of black metal street cred, added next to nothing to whole arguement, the content was actually quite to the bone. Just sucks that they never add the fact that they were all junkies to begin with which is what makes the church burnings and murder's more believable.

Agreed, just watched it yesterday and was quite impressed. Some very good visuals in the movie, director should be proud of himself.

Offline TomC

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #254 on: July 09, 2010, 04:12:07 PM »
Just sucks that they never add the fact that they were all junkies to begin with which is what makes the church burnings and murder's more believable.

I wouldn't chalk it up to that. At the time they were all ~ 16. When you're 16 you do stupid shit. Especially seeing as how Christianity had a huge choke hold on the country at the time, it would be expected youth would do extreme acts to rebel.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 09, 2010, 04:53:09 PM »
Just sucks that they never add the fact that they were all junkies to begin with which is what makes the church burnings and murder's more believable.

I wouldn't chalk it up to that. At the time they were all ~ 16. When you're 16 you do stupid shit. Especially seeing as how Christianity had a huge choke hold on the country at the time, it would be expected youth would do extreme acts to rebel.

I read Lords of Chaos too! :cunning:
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 09, 2010, 05:04:14 PM »
Nah, he's just misunderstood :)

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 11, 2010, 10:44:52 AM »
Nah, he's just misunderstood :)

Yeah man, I traded CDs and shit with the guy... seemed pretty friendly and "non-arrogant" to me. :P
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Queef

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 14, 2010, 03:08:50 AM »
Does anyone remember that QueefGiblet guy? It's all starting to sound very familiar. Just like recycling episodes of Home and Away. After a while people forget the past and caught up in the 'latest drama'. Which in reality is probably the continuation of a personal need for drama. Anyone?

Hey I didn't threaten anyone, I was actually the one being threatened. Good times.

If I recall the reason people got so upset may have had something to do with dissing melodic death metal/cheese metal/chaos divine. Funny.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 14, 2010, 03:50:24 AM »
Does anyone remember that QueefGiblet guy? It's all starting to sound very familiar. Just like recycling episodes of Home and Away. After a while people forget the past and caught up in the 'latest drama'. Which in reality is probably the continuation of a personal need for drama. Anyone?

Hey I didn't threaten anyone, I was actually the one being threatened. Good times.

If I recall the reason people got so upset may have had something to do with dissing melodic death metal/cheese metal/chaos divine. Funny.

Welcome back.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Queef

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 14, 2010, 08:41:59 PM »

Welcome back.

I was just making a cameo, I'll be off now.

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 18, 2010, 02:44:15 PM »
shut up  :'(
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"